Title: Kinks #4

Author: Merri-Todd Webster

Category: Plot What Plot

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: m/m

Pairing: J/B

Summary: Jim and Blair continue exploring, part four.

This story is a sequel to Kinks #3.

Author's homepage: http://members.tripod.com/lonchura/

 

Kinks #4

by Merri-Todd Webster

lonchura@yahoo.com

 

Jim had to admit that the spectacle of Blair Sandburg perched on their bed, naked except for his spectacles, was a pretty appealing one. It was actually appealing enough to distract him from the concept that Blair was about to read him a smutty story involving television characters from The X-Files.

"'Fox Mulder could not believe his ears,'" Blair began, in a fairly normal tone. "'He had fled the Bureau party on the eleventh floor in search of a remote, empty bathroom where he could jerk off in peace. He didn't know which was worse--Dana looking like a wood nymph, her breasts about to ripen right out of that fabulous green gown--or Walter Skinner in a perfectly fitted tuxedo, looking like the alpha of all alpha males.'"

"So the idea is," Jim interrupted, "that Mulder has the hots for his partner and his boss?"

"You got it," Blair grinned. "Parts of this series have some pretty hot Mulder/Scully and Scully/Skinner scenes, but I wanted to start with some slash that was just m/m."

Jim shook his head, partly at Blair, partly at the briefly entertained absurdity of lusting after his boss as well as his partner. "Can I go on?" asked Blair.

"Sure."

"'The man didn't seem to notice that women who passed near him left a trail of moisture on the floor, and for that matter, so did the men.'"

Jim snickered, getting caught up in the story despite himself. Of course, he'd probably get caught up in the sound of Blair Sandburg reading aloud the Cascade phonebook, but this might just be entertaining than the phonebook.

"'And in this dingy bathroom somewhere in the basement of a well-known Washington hotel, where he'd hoped to be alone with the urgency of his cock, Mulder found someone had beaten him to it.'" Blair continued reading, reading a description of Mulder listening to an unknown man jerk off in the bathroom stall and beginning to touch himself. Jim swallowed hard, feeling his cock stir at the sound of Blair's voice, the straightforwardly erotic narration, and the memory of anguished nights listening to Blair jerk off, stroking himself in time with the other man's pleasure.

Blair's voice dropped half an octave into that husky, needy range that pushed all Jim's buttons. "'Oh, yesss...." He needed this. He needed it bad. If he was careful, he could time his own orgasm to match the other man's. And if he was lucky....'"

Jim sucked in a breath and noticed his hand wandering restlessly over his chest, pinching his nipples, drifting down to his pulsing erection. Yes, he had done that--timed his pleasure by Blair's. So many times....

Blair continued the narration, describing the build-up of the two men, Mulder and the unknown man in the stall, and climaxing with Mulder's discovery that it was his boss, Walter Skinner, calling out Dana Scully's name as he came. One hand left the sheaf of print-out he was holding and came to rest on Jim's thigh, gliding up and down over the hard muscle until at last it settled on the hard yet pliant flesh of Jim's cock.

"Later he would think that he could have moved, could have gotten away, must not have wanted to, after all. ÊAt the moment, however, he was frozen in his position against the sink, still holding his trembling cock, while he listened to Skinner take a deep breath, get tissue off the roll, probably wipe himself off, and then flush. And step out of the stall."

Unable to help himself, Jim interrupted his lover again, this time with a soft but prolonged kiss that worshipped the wonderful mouth that could read such erotic material so calmly. Blair rolled toward him, not quite dropping the sheaf of papers, and rubbed his cock on Jim's leg, happy to be held by loving hands in his hair and a firm, sensuous mouth.

Blair exhaled shakily when Jim finally let him go. "Should I go on?" he asked, pushing his glasses back up his nose.

"Yeah, Professor." Jim grinned. "Finish the story."

"'Skinner's eyes widened behind the trademark glasses,'" Blair went on. Jim relaxed against the pillows once again, reaching out almost casually to wrap his hand around Blair's leaking cock and stroke it very slowly.

"'The tone was harsh, accusatory, but Skinner's hand went to Mulder's arm and swept down his wrist, past the folds of fabric, to close over Mulder's, over Mulder's cock. ÊThe younger man moaned softly as thick fingers wedged themselves between his own and put pressure on his aroused organ.'"

Blair's voice got thicker and thicker and more and more breathless during that passage, but he managed to get the words out. Jim merely grinned when Blair gave him a rather helpless look.

"Go on." Blair took a long, deep breath and resumed, taking hold of Jim's cock after shuffling to a new page.

"'Have you got anything to say for yourself, boy?'"

They were definitely masturbating one another, in an increasingly goal-oriented sort of way, as Blair read aloud Skinner's questions to Mulder.

"'Why did you have to jerk off, boy?'"

Jim did not miss the moan that escaped Blair as he read those words. Should I call him 'boy' sometime? he wondered, nipping at Blair's shoulder.

"'Those strong fingers squeezed him expertly. Cautiously, he began to slip his own hand away, to yield control of cock to Skinner. The AD didn't tell him not to.'"

Jim slipped his other hand between Blair's legs, which eased apart quickly to accomodate him, and began fondling his balls.

"Oh, man, Jim!--"

Blair abandoned the story and began writhing under his lover's touch, tossing his head wildly until Jim latched onto his mouth. He didn't let go until Blair screamed down his throat in orgasm.

Reaching across a sprawled and sated Blair, Jim retrieved the scattered pages of the story. "I'll finish reading this one out loud, Chief."

"I have all my favorite authors' pages bookmarked," Blair sighed happily.

 

End Kinks #4.
(10 May 1999)