Title: Kinks #3

Author: Merri-Todd Webster

Category: Plot What Plot

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: m/m, f/f

Pairing: J/B

Summary: Jim and Blair explore further kinks (part three).

This story is a sequel to Kinks #2.

Author's homepage: http://members.tripod.com/lonchura/

 

Kinks #3

by Merri-Todd Webster

lonchura@yahoo.com

 

"You know, this is weird."

"You were the one who wanted to do it."

"I know. But now that I think about it, it's weird."

"Yeah, it's weird, but I don't mind."

"Really? You're sure?"

"Jim, baby, do we have to go through this again? I am game for just about anything you can come up with. Just no gerbils, okay?"

Jim winced. "Just start the tape, Sandburg."

Grinning, Blair pressed the play button on the remote and then lay back against Jim's chest, the eighth continent of the world. Jim wrapped his arms around his naked lover, and the two men gazed raptly at the blank, silent screen.

"I hate this," Jim remarked. "I can hear something in the tape--" He grabbed the remote and fast-forwarded a few beats, coming to a stop at the usual FBI warning.

"If you copy or misuse this tape in any way," Blair intoned, "the FBI will send Agent Mulder after you, and he will confiscate this porno tape and add it to his own collection."

Jim snorted. "Yeah, let's fast-forward past the ads for 1-900-SPANK-ME, too."

"Been there, done that, came all over the bed," Blair observed with a smirk. Jim tugged at a lock of hair. "Ow, man, easy on the locks."

Eventually they got through the inevitable boring preliminaries and were treated to a riveting scene of three lovely naked women and a wide selection of products from Good Vibrations.

Jim noticed that Blair got instantly erect as the camera lingered on a slim brunette massaging her clit with a small vibrator. Jim nearly zoned on watching Blair instead of the video--eyes wide, lips parted, the tip of his tongue just visible, his cheeks stained with a deep, excited flush.

One of the women on the screen, a pretty Asian girl, settled between the legs of a platinum blonde with a shaved pussy and began licking her enthusiastically. The aforementioned brunette addressed the Asian girl's cunt with a formidable-looking vibrator that stimulated clit and vagina at once. It was so loud that it bothered Jim's ears a little, even though it was recorded, not live.

Blair's cock was dripping, and his scent was becoming more pungent by the minute. "I feel funny doing this," Jim said.

Blair twisted around to look up at Jim. "How come, babe?"

"I dunno, Chief. I mean, I know I suggested it, but--" He was distracted by the sight, on the tube, of a redhead with enormous breasts receiving cunnilingus while dangling from a trapeze.

"Whoa!!" Blair tilted his head far to the left, trying to get a better perspective on the screen action.

"Ouch," Jim observed, as the other woman in the scene slipped her finger into the redhead's asshole--a finger tipped with an inch-long nail painted bright silver.

"Yeah, really." Blair suddenly slithered away, landing on the floor in front of Jim. "You just watch and don't think, lover-guy. Let me help you along...."

Jim moaned as Blair's lips took hold of the head of his cock. Blair lipped him gently, with just tiny flicks of his tongue, and Jim twined his fingers into Blair's hair and tried to focus on the screen. A light-skinned African-American woman with long bronze locks that hung to the small of her back was shouting her pleasure as the Asian girl from a previous scene fucked her vigorously with a dildo.

The women onscreen licked, sucked, stroked, vibrated, and fucked one another, coming noisily and repeatedly, and Jim sank into the sensations of Blair gradually working his way down his cock, working Jim up, gradually escalating the coordinated efforts of lips and teeth and hand and tongue, until his head was bobbing under Jim's hand as fast as any porn-video queen. Jim ceased to envy the multi-orgasmic women and came with a strangled shout as Blair deep-throated him and three women onscreen formed a triangle with their vibrators and fucked one another senseless. He didn't resist when Blair rolled him over and started lubing his asshole.

"Well, that was fun," Blair observed a little while later.

"Yeah, it was," Jim admitted. "You really didn't mind it?"

"Jim." Blair kissed his chest. "You've been with women. I've been with women. Women still turn us on. That doesn't mean either of us is going to run away with some chick wearing high-priced stockings."

Stockings? Jim thought, puzzled.

"And just because we're a couple doesn't mean we can't enjoy feminine charms, like watching an all-girl porn video. But next time," he gave Jim a prolonged kiss with a searching, demanding tongue, "we rent an all-boy production, okay?"

"Oh, Lord...."

 

End Kinks #3.
(9 May 1999)