Title: Kinks #2

Author: Merri-Todd Webster

Category: Plot What Plot

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: m/m, Other: see story notes

Pairing: J/B

Summary: Blair and Jim explore their kinks, part two.

This story is a sequel to Kinks #1.

Author's homepage: http://members.tripod.com/lonchura/

 

Kinks #2

by Merri-Todd Webster

lonchura@yahoo.com

 

"Jim, you are not going to hurt me. Don't even flatter yourself, okay?"

Jim gazed with mild puzzlement at his lover, who was sprawled naked and ass-end-up across the bed, across Jim's lap, glaring at him through a tangle of somewhat sweaty hair.

"I just... Blair...."

The glare intensified. "Am I some scum off the streets that sells crack to kids or kiddie porn to perverts or fourteen-year-old prostitutes to dirt old men?"

"No."

"Are you mad at me? Are you even remotely angry at me? Did I leave the bathroom dirty or something?"

"No," Jim conceded. His partner sighed dramatically.

"Then I submit to you that you are not going to hurt me by spanking my ass when I have expressly asked you to do so. Really."

Jim sighed, rubbing his hand in slow circles over the firm curve of Blair's ass. "Okay, but I don't think I'll enjoy it."

Blair grinned with all his teeth. "Oh, you'll enjoy it."

"So what do I do?"

Blair rested his cheek on his folded hands and wiggled his rear enticingly. "You just start with whatever's comfortable for you--and I'll tell you what's comfortable for me."

Jim contemplated the twin curves of Blair's ass, the fine line of dark hair that grew from the back of his neck down into the cleft of his rear, the tiny dark mole below his left shoulderblade, the lean muscles of the younger man's naked back. He raised his hand and brought it down in a quick smack on Blair's ass, just above the tops of his thighs.

Blair wiggled with pleasure. "That's good, man, but harder."

Jim raised his hand and spanked Blair again, harder than before. The sharp, wet sound it produced was a shock to his acute ears. "Okay, Chief?"

Blair answered with a low growl and another wiggle.

Jim looked at the lightly furred skin that was just starting to redden under his touch and spanked Blair again. And again, and again.

Blair panted, bracing himself on his forearms so he could lift himself into the blows. "Oh, yeah, get a rhythm going--" Jim was getting into it now, alternating between Blair's buttocks, it kind of sounded like march tempo, left right left right, and Blair raised his ass to be spanked and then ground his quickening cock against the smooth skin of Jim's thigh.

"You're hard," Jim said, marveling. He shifted his thighs and let Blair rub against him, between them, fondling Blair's balls.

"Told ya--so are you--more--" Blair made a guttural noise as the spanking started again.

The sharp smacking sounds resounded in the open space of the loft. Jim listened to their echoes bouncing off the high ceiling, to Blair's grunts and groans of pleasure, and to their two accelerating heartbeats--a polyphony of rhythms as complex as any Balinese gamelan. Blair's cock was hard between Jim's thighs and growing ever more slick with pre-come.

"Baby," Jim murmured, slipping his hand under Blair's balls to fondle his cock.

"Jim! Jim! JIM!"

Without warning, Blair exploded, bucking wildly and flooding Jim's thighs with his semen. Jim recovered his presence of mind enough to deliver a few last smacks to help his lover along and then was surprised again when Blair twisted around and went down on him, gulp! and Jim shouted and came pretty violently.

"Well!" said Blair, a few minutes later.

"Well," Jim echoed, unexpectedly tired.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah. I did," Jim admitted. "Did you?"

"Oh yeah!"

Jim turned his head to look at Blair. His partner was beaming happily, radiating afterglow at supernova strength.

"You wanna, uh, do anything else?" Jim inquired. Blair yawned.

"Maybe. You?"

"Maybe. Maybe not."

Blair rolled over and settled his head on Jim's shoulder, still smiling. He reached back and trailed his fingers reminiscently over his still-stinging rear.

"Chief."

"Yeah, lover?"

"Whatever gave you this idea?"

Blair glanced up. Jim still looked puzzled by this scenario, despite having obviously enjoyed his participation in it. Blair weighed the truth in his mind and measured out how much he could tell without anybody getting hurt.

"One of my girlfriends... she asked me to spank her. I was kinda iffy about it, at first, like you, but she really got off on it. Literally--she could come just from that." Blair yawned again. "So one time I asked her if she would spank me. 'Cause I was curious. So she did. And I liked it."

The wheels turning in Jim's head were nearly audible to both men. "Was it anybody I know? This girlfriend?"

Blair faked a cough. "Well, it was, but I am not gonna tell you who because she deserves to keep both her arms, okay?" He would take to his grave the name of Samantha, who had liked spanking him even more than being spanked, not to mention some other, kinkier things she had liked....

Jim thought about this. "Okay." He gathered Blair close and smoothed the now very sweaty curls off his lover's broad forehead. "You're kinky, Chief, but I love you."

 

End Kinks #2.
(8 May 1999)