Title: Kinks #1

Author: Merri-Todd Webster

Category: Plot What Plot

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: m/m, Other: see story notes

Pairing: J/B

Summary: Jim and Blair explore their kinks, part one.

Author's homepage: http://members.tripod.com/lonchura/

Author's notes: What a way to celebrate the feast of my patron saint, Julian of Norwich. Oh, well--I think she understands. Thanks to Francesca, who told me I was not allowed to disappear from Sentinel fanfic and advised me to write short fun pieces in order to warm up for the long serious ones, and to Sihaya B., whose "Iterations" inspired this vignette and (I hope) its successors.

Kinks 1

by Merri-Todd Webster

 

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"I'm okay with this."

"You're positive?"

"I'm positive."

"I mean, really, Chief, if it's a problem--"

"It is not a problem. Besides, I wanna try this, too."

Blair looked down at the massive dildo in his grasp and grinned. It was a hold-nothing-back grin that made Jim, naked and erect and sweating, even more aroused than he already was.

"Not tonight," Blair went on, balancing the dildo across his thigh while he tore open the condom package. "But this baby is not strictly yours, okay, lover?"

"Okay." Jim shifted his hips in what was not quite a wiggle. "It's not that you're not big enough for me, Blair--"

"Jim, we've been over this before." Blair slicked the wet condom down the dildo's impressive length with practiced ease. "It went on my credit card, didn't it? I am so not bothered by the idea that you want to be fucked by an inhumanly large dildo. In fact--" Blair knelt up, bringing his own considerable erection into view, "I am just as turned on as you are. If not more. You ready?"

"I'm ready." Jim pillowed his head on his arms and waited, trying to relax.

From the corner of his eye, he saw his lover carefully applying an extra dollop of lube to the broad head of the dildo. Not a bad idea, even though Blair had already fucked him and he was wet and about as relaxed as he could get. Then the dildo moved out of his field of vision and his attention shifted to tactile sensations: the coolness of the gel against his asshole, the circular motion that the head of the dildo made against his skin, the heat of Blair's body and the faint tickle of his exhalations brushing Jim's back. Jim lifted his hips.

"Please."

Biting his lip with care, Blair pressed the huge head of the toy into his lover's body. Jim was certainly as relaxed and open as Blair had ever seen him, but still, this was one humongous dildo. He wanted to make sure this experience was worth the money they'd paid for the dildo and the build-up they'd given the whole scenario by talking about it.

Jim moaned softly as the thick rubber head slipped into his asshole. It was noticeably bigger than Blair--a lot bigger, and that was saying something. Blair's dick matched his unusually large hands and feet rather than his slightly-shorter-than-average height and his wiry build. He was hung big for a smallish guy, and it was precisely that unexpected pleasure that had gotten Jim speculating about being taken by a really large dick... if only a rubber one.

Blair eased the dildo in with a gentle circular motion, stroking nerves already sensitized by their previous fuck. He was delightfully surprised at the effect that doing Jim with a dildo was having on him; he'd already come once, and thoroughly, and yet he was now having one of the best second erections of recent years. It was gratifying. This was going to be really, really good for both of them.

Groaning tightly, Jim thrust back against the dildo--and stopped when he felt just how big it was. A firm hand ran soothingly down his back and over his ass. "Easy, lover." Blair kneaded the tight gluteus maximus muscles with his free hand, then pulled the dildo back a little and traced around it, around the rim of Jim's hole, with one finger. Jim moaned and shuddered, dropping his head back onto his arms.

"Good boy." Blair pressed the dildo in again about a half inch. "Let me do the work, Jim. Just relax and let me do it. You just lie there and take it, okay? Just let it in and imagine that it's really me, really my cock that's this big...."

The stream of words flowed over Jim, relaxing and arousing him at the same time. He felt something go slack inside, something that gave way and let him lie still while Blair worked the huge dildo into him, gently and carefully, no more than an inch at a time, and with frequent drizzles of extra lube.

Blair sucked in a breath and bit his lip. His cock was quivering at the sight: Jim's asshole stretched impossibly around the widest point of the purple rubber dildo, his own hand gripping the base of the thing, and Jim lying relaxed, quivering almost imperceptibly, visibly enjoying the penetration.

"Oh, man." Blair groaned. "You are so sexy. I wish you could see yourself--I wish you could see what this looks like...."

The fire in Blair's words, Blair's tone, made Jim's muscles tighten all along the length of the massive dildo. Jim groaned and shuddered again, feeling the blunt penis-shaped head rubbing against his prostate, the broad base stretching his asshole. "Oh, God, Blair...."

"You want me to fuck you now? You want me to fuck you with this?" Blair watched the muscles dancing in his lover's back, trailed his free hand along one sculpted thigh.

Beyond speaking, Jim raised his hips with desperate strength, trying to take more of the dildo if he could. His motion was answered by a slow, careful withdrawal of the dildo, and then a slow but steady replacement of it, not by increments but all at once. A helpless wail escaped his throat, and he shoved his fist into his mouth as Blair again pulled out, stroked in.

Blair reached over and tugged the blocking fist out of his lover's mouth. "Let me hear it, baby, let me hear it. While I fuck you. Lemme hear you make noise...."

Jim gulped, gasped, squirmed, and then cried out loudly as the dildo slid home harder than before. "That's it, " Blair replied, his own voice growing deep and husky with arousal, "let it out, Jim, let it all out." He moved his hand faster, harder, getting the hang of it, pumping his lover forcefully with the dildo, knowing now that he was not going to hurt him. Jim howled into the mattress, turning his face from side to side against his arms, and the more noise he made, the more stimulation Blair gave him in return.

"Baby," Blair crooned, "baby, oh, so good, so sexy, yeah, is that good? oh, yeah--"

"Touch--touch--"

"Oh, no." Blair's voice shook with the force of his thrusts. "I'm not gonna touch you. Oh, no, Jim, baby, you're gonna come just--like--this, just--from this, okay? Just because I'm fucking you--"

And Jim did, with an unearthly scream that hurt his throat even as it consummated his pleasure.

With his own come still hot and wet on his belly, Jim heard Blair groan, painfully, and felt the silky wetness of the other man's come spray over his sweaty back.

Blair collapsed beside the bigger man, panting wildly, and gently withdrew the huge dildo from his lover's exhausted body. "Jim, beloved," he gasped, rolling onto his back, "I like your kinks."

 

End Kinks #1.
(8 May 1999)