Title: Just a Snippet

Author: Gayle F. Cox-Moffet

TheGrandGFC@yahoo.com

Category: Romance

Rating: PG

Pairing: J/B

Summary: It started out as a story, and then it never got finished. This is just a little chunk from a slightly bigger chunk.

Archive Instructions: SciFiMorgue, WWOMB, anyone else who wants it.

Disclaimer: Not mine. Never will be. Although, if anyone wants to give me Ryf, I won't complain. :)


Just a Snippet
By Gayle F. Cox-Moffet

I heard the key in the lock, but I was way too comfortable to get up and wait by the door. Jim wouldn't keel over if I wasn't waiting with a hello kiss. Actually, if I thought about it, the hello kiss was *what* made Jim keel over.

He stepped in, stopped to throw his keys in the basket and walked across the room to sit on the couch behind where I sat on the floor. His arms came around my shoulders, and I tilted my head back. Jim let his tongue play along my lips for a minute before dropping to go into my mouth.

I admit it; the welcome home kiss is the best kiss for me. It's one of the few kisses we can take as long as we want to finish. Our record rounds out at ten minutes, and it would have lasted longer if the guys hadn't busted in for poker night. That's how we bungee-jumped from the closet-we got caught on poker night. Some people lost money before the game ever started. Apparently, there's been a pool for a while.

Oh well, now they know, and no one cares.

 

END