Title: Jim’s Erotica: Blair

Author: Angela

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: PG-13

Challenge:

Status: Complete

Archive: WWOMB

Feedback: Yes

Email Address:
ladybug74873@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: Song Title series (multi fandom)

Disclaimers: They aren’t mine. Petfly and UPN own them

Summary: Jim finds a erotic website that Blair has visited and wants to try some things out but gets a different reaction out of Blair

Warnings: A few bad words

Notes: Last night I found out that my brother reads erotica literature. I never knew he read that kind of lit. He so I thought likes to read fantasy and science fiction books and stuff. I think I have a whole new outlook on the guy. So I thought I would write a fic that had Jim finding erotica that is Blair’s. So here is to my brother, John. Thanks for the inspiration.

Further Disclaimer: Erotica belongs to Madonna and her label. I borrowed it and put it back.

Song: Erotica…. Madonna

 

Jim’s Erotica: Blair
by Angela

Erotica such a word that means many things to many people and to me it means one Blair Sandburg. He is my erotica. He is the person, place, and thing that turns me on. He is the most erotic thing to me. Seeing him either fully dresses to naked has the same effect on me. And then I found out a little something about my Guide that I didn’t know. He likes to read erotica. Now I am not saying that’s bad but in my case it was a good thing.

He reads all kinds of erotica. And how did I find this out. Quite by accident. I had gone online to do some shopping for Blair. I had found out that he wanted a set of books that he couldn’t find here in Cascade so I thought I would try somewhere else. I have a friend in Oklahoma from my
military days that buys rare books from a rare bookstore. I started with her first. I emailed her with my request and was searching through the address bar and came across a website address that I had never seen before. Being the great detective I am I click on the site address and nose around a bit.

And what do I find. Erotica literature. Not bad in itself if written well. I have read a bit myself and enjoy it from time to time for a totally different read. I usually read detective and police novels and know that this is not my kind of site. I go for sights that deal with the police and the military. I like the big, bad, tough stuff. I like to think I am tough but Blair tells me I am a bug mush ball. So I am. I love kids, furry kittens or puppies and romance novels and movies get to me. So back to the erotica. I wonder why Blair needs to read this stuff. Maybe it’s an out or stress reliever for when the University and the station gets to him. I don’t blame him for that. I kept looking through some of the things on the site. I opened some of the stories to read and to see what interested the young
professor so much. None of the stuff was bad at all and held my interest. A couple of the topics I wouldn’t read for the life of me. I didn’t hear my Guide coming in the door, as I was so intent on reading on of the stories I had found.

It would be interesting to try some of the things that I had found on this site. I wondered if the professor would go for it. He just might seeing how this was his stuff. I looked up when I heard a soft rustle at the door. It was my beloved Blair. I smiled at him. He just eyed me and came around to see what I was doing. When he saw he blushed and tried to reach across me to get off of the Internet site. I wasn’t having any of it. I stopped his hand from getting close to the mouse and nodded my head towards the computer screen. He didn’t say anything for a few minutes and then turned and walked out of the room. I got up and went after him.

"Blair?"

"What?"

"Tell me."

He looks at me and wants to not say anything. I know he is fighting with himself. I can see it in his eyes. I enfold him in my arms and hug him. I lead him towards a couch and set both of us down on it. I held him for a few more minutes letting him adjust to me and my discovery. I would not condemn him for it. I think its great that he reads erotica. I think of it as a way to put some spice into out love life even though it may not need it. I smile down at my Guide to let him know that it is all right to talk now.

"You don’t like it, Jim."

"I found it surprising but no I like it. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. I read erotica every now and then."

He smiles that beautiful smile that I so enjoy. The one that is all just for me. I give him one of my own and hope that he is feeling better about my discover. He must be because he gets up and holds out his hand to me. I take it and he leads me back to the office where we sit and look at more of the site. He is explaining and pointing out some of the more interesting parts. I enjoy seeing him this happy. I enjoy seeing him soak up all kinds of knowledge and information. To him it’s the most important thing in the world. I suppose it is. In my line of work information about the victim to the crime itself helps in solving the crime. It’s the way it works. Blair is looking at me now. I must have drifted off. I smile down at him and gesture towards some of the illustrations and pictures and ask him if we could try some of the things that we see on the screen. He just eyed me thinking that I was losing it. I did tell him I was serious. Well, I am. He was a bit reluctant which I wouldn’t blame him. I had hoped that sharing in this would be able to bring us even closer. It has in a way but I can see Blair not wanting to share a lot of what he sees on this sight. So I back off and think I will wait him out.

Some weeks later the set of books have been delivered and I am thinking that Blair needs a night out. He has been working so hard at the University and the gang and I haven’t hardly seen him at all. He would leave the loft earlier than me and come home when I would be in bed. All love making and cuddles had stopped. I miss that especially the cuddling. I set up some reservations at a favorite restaurant and then call Blair to let him know we have plans for the evening. He’s in class and I just leave a message for my favorite professor. I sigh and go back to all of my paperwork. By the time I am through its time to go and pick up Blair.

I arrived at the University to have an impatient Blair waiting for me. He gives me that "you are in so much trouble this better be good" glare that I have to wince a little. We are at the restaurant and I let Blair have my best smile and kiss. He leans into the kiss so I know that I have a chance.
We have a quiet dinner and then head for our home. I broach the subject of the erotica I had found. Stony silence greets me. Ok, so that is still a touchy subject. There is got to be a way that I can let My Guide know that he doesn’t have anything to worry about.

Then it comes to me. Just set up one of the scenes that I have read or saw on the site. That’ll let the anthropology professor that I love know that it is all right. I smile and he is looking at me. Really looking at me. That hard stare that tries to read my thoughts. I wonder what he would say or do if he knew what those thoughts were. I smile at him and he looks out the window. We wind up at the loft and he walks ahead of me. I have a clear view of his ass. The nice, cute, round…. I could go on about that ass. But right now I need to let my little professor know that I want him and want to try new things just to keep the spice up.

"Blair, why don’t you sit down on the couch and relax."

He nods his head and I go towards our bedroom. I am up there for about an hour getting things ready for our night of passion. Blair is going to like this. I had talk to Rafe about this earlier this morning and he had told me some things that he did to keep the spice going with Simon. It wasn’t like either one of us was boring or anything. We just wanted to keep things going. Try things new. I call for Blair and he makes his way towards the stairs. I hear his heartbeat gong a little faster than normal. He has heard the goings on up here. He must thing something is wrong. When he finally makes it up, I take him in my arms and hold him tightly. He looks around the room surprised. He pushes out of my arms and walks around the small space. His mind is whirling. He is thinking I have gone mad. When I think he might be right I have gotten an armful of Blair. He is happy. And that’s the way I like him.

"Oh, Jim."

"Sweetheart, I just wanted you to know that the erotica site is ok and that I am ok with it. I just wanted us to try some new things not because something is wrong but because it’s all right."

He kisses me after that short speech. We end up on the bed and naked. He’s on top and making love to me. I don’t stop him. It’s not often that Blair gets to top. I let him do what he wants. I am enjoying this and open all my senses to my Guide. I let him know that I love him and that he can do anything he wants to.

We are lying here after our hard, fast, frenetic, and whatever else you want to call it lovemaking. Blair realized that all I want is his happiness in and out of bed. I hold him in my arms. We have tried some of the things that Rafe mentioned and on the erotica site. We have found some favorites and some we don’t like so well. Those are the ones that we won’t do again. I kiss the curly sweat soaked head and drift off to sleep.

I have all the erotica and erotic I want in my arms. It’s not the way or the what you do but who is with you that makes it erotic especially if its someone you love.


The end.