Title: Jim

Author: Patt

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: J/B __ Sentinel

Summary: Blair doesn't want anyone to hurt his man.

Disclaimer: The boys don't belong to me. Drats! I'll put them back when I'm done using them. (I'm a big fat liar.)

Feedback address:PattRose1@aol.com

Advertisement: Part of the Slash Advent Calendar of 2003 at http://www.kardasi.com/Advent/2003

Beta: Mary Browne did the Beta. Thank you, darlin'.



JIM
by Patt


When I watch him I see what all those women saw.
He is beauty, grace and courage.
I love watching him.
He thinks he's too old.
Losing his hair.
And doesn't believe he's gorgeous.
When I tell him I think he is; he smiles.
Oh God, that smile does me in.
He's my friend, my lover, my partner.
He is Jim.



Blair smiled as he walked through the bullpen handing out invitations. Jim wanted to share their very first holiday with their friends. Better yet, Jim was doing all of the cooking. That was Blair's idea of a great time.

"Oh Sandy, I just can't wait. Can I come for Christmas Eve also?" Conner teased.

"Sure, if you want to do all of the cooking. He'll take advantage of you. I'm warning you now." Blair teased back.

Jim walked up behind him and said, "Sandburg, did you plan on doing any work today?"

"Hey, you asked me to deliver those invites. So hush." Blair stormed over to his desk and started to work.

Jim stood in front of him and whispered, "Chief, I'm sorry. I'm nervous about tomorrow."

"Then why did you want to do it?"

"Can we go in the break room?" Jim asked.

"Sure."

Both men walked in there and all of their friends followed, but kept their distance.

"My mom used to have a nice Christmas for us every year. Then she left and it stopped. I wanted to have the feeling of having a loved one near me and sharing with my friends. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I do. And you have no idea how badly I want to hold you right now." Blair was suddenly sad.

"You can hold me all night while I make the pies. How does that sound?" Jim once again seemed happy about having everyone over.

"All right, where is Jim Ellison and how can I talk this one into staying?" Blair and Jim both laughed and finally Jim pulled his mate into a quick hug.

In the meantime, down the hallway, everyone moved back to the bullpen. "We have to make this a wonderful holiday for him." Simon said.

"I don't have to do anything. But I just so happen to want to have a nice Christmas, so I'll be good." Conner laughed as she walked off.

Rafe and Brown both smiled and said, "Cool."

Simon had a feeling that things would work out fine. Thank goddess for that. Jim had too many bad things in his life. He needed only good for a while.

That evening Jim was making the pies and Blair joined him. As Jim got busy, Blair did too.

"Chief, what are you doing?"

"I'm taking your jeans off. Got a problem with that?"

"I guess not. Couldn't we wait until I'm done making the pie crusts?"

"Jim, who makes their own pie crusts?" Blair giggled.

"My mom did. I'm sorry; if it's bugging you I can stop."

"It's not. Continue on. I'll have fun down here while you have fun up there."

Blair got Jim's jeans and boxer's off and began to have his fun.

"Jesus. How am I supposed to bake while you're doing that?"

"I've asked you not to call me Jesus. I can't stand the pressure."

"Blair, I can't bake with you sucking and playing."

"Tough."

"Chief, please?"

Blair began to suck him very hard and then began to loosen up his sweet hole. He went around to the back and began to kiss that hole until he heard a wonderful noise from Jim. Once Blair began sliding his tongue into Jim over and over again, Jim was right on the edge. Blair then started fisting Jim quickly and Jim was there. He yelled out in completion and tried to get his breath back.

"Oh God, you make me feel so good."

"Babe, that's right up there with calling me Jesus."

Jim laughed and said, "When it comes to tongue fucking, you are a god."

"Why thank you. Are the pies done?"

Jim laughed again and started for the bathroom. "Where do you think you're going?" Blair asked.

"I have to clean up and then wash the floor and cabinet. My come is all over the place."

"I want you to get down on your hands and knees and lick up all of your come."

Jim looked at him like he was nuts. "Chief, I'm not licking it off the floor."

"Oh you stick in the mud. Then at least get down on your hands and knees for me. I want you so bad."

"I could do that. But could I clean up the come first?"

"No!! I think you should be tested for obsessive-compulsive disorder. And if you don't behave I'll have you committed."

"Oh that's really nice. Christmas Eve and you're threatening to put me away."

"I couldn't make it without you." Blair moved up behind his man and whispered, "Now, get down on your hands and knees."

"The smell of my own come is making me kind of sick. Can we do it in the living room?" Jim hoped for a yes.

"Sure, that'll work."

Jim got down on his hands and knees and he realized Blair was already naked. // When did that happen? This is what Blair does to you. // He was going to kill this old cop.

Blair got him ready and then said, "Can I tape it?"

"Chief, I don't feel comfortable doing that."

"Fine."

"Go ahead. Just promise me you'll never show anyone else."

"Oh like there would ever be anyone else." Blair meant every word he spoke.

"Blair, is it your hope that I'll come before you actually touch me?"

Smiling he got down to business. First he set up the vidcam and then began working on Jim. He noticed that he wasn't making very much noise. "Jim, make some noise or I'll stop right now."

Jim did exactly as his lover asked. He moaned and panted like mad. "Chief, I'm going to come already. Slow down, baby."

Blair held his hips and with a hard thrust, he asked, "Who do you love."

"You, baby. No one but you."

Another thrust and he asked, "Who will you need forever?"

"You, baby. No one but you." He practically screamed this as Blair pounded into his ass.

"Make me come, baby. Make me come hard." Jim moved his legs further apart so Blair could get in even better. Now it was Blair that was moaning.

"You're mine. You're all mine. You belong to no one but me. No one touches you but me. I love you so much, Jim."

Jim howled with his orgasm and shot his come all over the living room and himself. Blair followed right after.

"Are you all right, Jim?"

"Oh yeah."

"I didn't hurt you?" Blair sounded worried.

"Not a bit. I loved it."

"Promise?"

Jim kissed him and said, "Promise. It was great. I feel great. My ass is going to feel this for a few days. I like it like that. When you're primal, it's one of the sexiest things in the world."

Both men rose and headed for the bathroom. Once inside, Jim got some wipes and walked back into the kitchen and living room to clean them up. Once that was done, he felt much, much better. Now he could relax.

He jumped in the shower with Blair and before long he was inside of his mate. Blair was very verbal every time Jim fucked him. And it was one of the best things about doing it. Jim couldn't let himself go but Blair could. So Jim continued to just live through Blair.

When they got out, Jim said, "I'm going to do the pies, the sweet potatoes and the mashed potatoes. That way we don't have to do it all tomorrow. I'll also make up the homemade whip cream for the pies and a cheesecake for those that don't like the pies. Sound good to you?"

Blair smiled at his man and answered, "Sounds perfect. What can I do?"

"Peel about 30 potatoes and scrub the sweet potatoes. Then I'll show you what we're going to do with the sweet ones."

The evening went very fast. Jim was never so happy in his life. He called his dad to be sure they were coming.

// Ellison... //

"Hi, Dad. It's Jim. Just making sure that you'll be here for dinner tomorrow."

"Jimmy, I called and left a message on your phone. I can't make it. I'm so sorry." William did indeed sound sorry.

"It's okay, Dad. Have a Merry Christmas. Tell Steven I said hello."

"Jimmy, give us some time. It's not what we expected from you. I'm sorry."

"Goodbye, Dad." And Jim hung up the phone.

Blair was watching from the kitchen and saw his sad man standing there, lost and alone. He walked over and put his arms around him and whispered, "Babe, it'll be better tomorrow. We have all of our family coming."

Jim looked into Blair's eyes, and knew this to be the truth. "You're right, baby. Thank you for reminding me."

Once the cooking was done, they cleaned and went to bed.

Jim was up at six and walked down and got the turkey ready to go in. He scrubbed it well, stuffed it full and rubbed it down with butter. He kept singing Jingle Bells the entire time making Blair cry. Jim put the bird in, washed his hands like crazy and walked up the stairs to see what made his man cry.

"Chief, what's wrong?" He pulled him closely, into his arms.

"When I heard you singing, it made me see how wonderful you are. They're missing this. They're missing you. I fucking hate them today. I'm sorry." Blair sniffed and stopped his crying.

"I fucking hate them too, Chief. They don't love me. They don't accept me. They don't love you, but if I had a wife, they'd be wild about her. It's not fair. I love you so much, baby."

"We'll get through this, Jim. I swear. Let's take a shower and get to work."

When the gang arrived at 10:00, they were bearing many gifts. Everyone was hugging Jim and Blair. They all put their presents under the tree and Conner called out. "Whoa. That's a huge present for me, Jim."

"And it's a surprise, so leave it alone." Jim teased.

"I can't wait. I can't wait." Megan was almost jumping up and down. Everyone began to laugh and Jim said, "Would you all like to open them now?"

"Well, I would." Megan shouted.

But before she got any further the phone rang. Blair picked it up and said, "Sandburg."

// Sandburg, it's William Ellison. I called to say Merry Christmas to my son. //

Blair walked into his old room as he listened. "I'm sorry, sir. He's upset with you and just wants to be left with his mate and friends. So please don't call again." Blair hung up and Jim looked at him strangely as he walked out.

"Who was that, Chief?"

"An idiot. I finally had to hang up on him." Blair started to walk away, when Jim grabbed his arm. "Chief, was it my dad?"

"Yes."

"And?" Jim looked hopeful.

"And nothing, Jim. He's a prick. He'll always be a prick, so let's get on with our lives."

Megan forgot the present and went into the kitchen to help with dinner. She saw her sad looking friend and knew she had to take his mind off of whatever was bothering him.

"So, do you love fucking Sandy?"

"Conner. I can't believe you asked me that."

"You didn't answer. Do you love doing it or not?"

"Yes."

"Do you let him fuck you?"

"Conner, what is up with you?"

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Don't you love to be tongue fucked?"

"Holy shit, Megan Conner. What if your mother heard?"

"She would know I love to be tongue fucked."

"I do, too."

"I knew it. I just knew it." Megan smiled brightly.

She moved closer to him and said, "Do you do things in weird places?"

"Sometimes." A blushing Jim answered.

"Do you know what would make him happy today?"

"I'm afraid to ask." Jim kept stirring the sauces and hoped she would go away.

"He would love if you took him upstairs and made love to him while we were here."

"No way. I'm not doing that. Simon is my boss, Conner."

"Well, I guess maybe I'll make a play for him. He needs some sexual relief."

"Stay away from him. I mean it."

Conner laughed and kissed Jim to let him know she was kidding.

They continued to cook, side by side with everyone watching them and smiling. They had no idea of time. They didn't care. They were friends, sharing a special day.

Simon smiled at Blair and said, "Jim's got his hands full there."

"I know. She's a go-getter." Blair smiled back.

Simon whispered, "Oh no, something's wrong. Jim looks upset. She was supposed to make him happy."

They all watched as Jim went into Conner's arms and then Conner led him into the study. Blair stood in the doorway and could hear almost silent sobs coming from Jim. It broke his heart.

"Hey, big man. Remember we said we weren't going to cry. So stop it." Blair said teasingly, but he meant it.

Conner said, "Fuck him, Jim. It's the only thing to do. I'll take care of things out here." She moved out of the room and shut the doors.

"You want me, babe?"

"Chief, I always want you."

"But do you want me now?"

"No. I really want to be with our friends. I've felt sorry for myself enough. Come on. And by the way, Conner is very weird." Jim pulled Blair out the door and said, "Everyone, I'm sorry for being such a wuss puss. I promise to be better."

They all helped set the table, then all the food was put on and they sat down for dinner. As soon as they all took one bite of food, there was a knock at the door. Jim said, "It's my dad."

"I'll get it." Blair said getting up, but Jim stopped him.

"I'll get it, Blair."

He opened the door to William and Steven both. "Jimmy, we're so sorry. We can't do Christmas without you. Please forgive us."

"Jimmy, we don't care if you're gay. And we love Blair. So we're over it. Now can we eat something? Dad was starving me all day long."

Everyone inside started to laugh. Jim hugged William and Steven and said, "Join us. That's what we wanted to begin with. I love you both."

Both men walked in and room was made for two more. Everyone began talking and laughing again as they sat down and filled their plates.

This had started out well, went down the hill but the boys found out that sometimes things do turn out.





END:Jim