Jim Gets Claimed

by Scorpio

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Never anger the guide

 

Jim Gets Claimed (and marked)
by Scorpio

Jim wasn't sure *how* he'd come to be face down on their bed and then held firmly in place with a series of belts and neck-ties lashing him to the railing and the mattress frame. It was all a bit of a blur... the last thing he remembered was arguing with Blair about commitment and then darkness. Had he zoned out during the fight? That still didn't answer the question of how he had gotten up *here* and then strapped to the bed.

Glancing around as much as he could from his position, he noticed that the lights were all on downstairs in the living area and that soft jungle music was playing in the background. He could also smell some of Blair's incense.

He breathed in deep. Sandalwood. A sudden loud buzzing noise from behind him startled him.

"So... you're back with me again. Good."

Jim tried to turn his head to look at his Guide, but the angle was all wrong. What was going on?

"Dammit Blair! Let me UP from here and tell me the hell's going on in that wacky brain of yours."

The buzzing clicked off and Jim could hear Blair moving a small table to the side near the bed, but down near his mid-section and thus... out of his line of sight.

"I'll let you up eventually man. But as for *what's* going on in my "wacky brain", well I'll tell ya, it ain't pretty. See... you have some *stupid* idea that I can just up and walk away and that *you* can do the same. You want commitment? Fine! You got it. Me? I'm just going to label my property so that everyone will *know* WHO you belong to. Got that?"

Jim felt his cock harden at the words and felt his heart lighten at the thought that Blair was ready for a commitment, but he was still confused about the need to have him strapped to the bed. Not that it had never happened before,... but usually he *was* awake and shivering with excitement at the time. And what was that damn buzzing noise?

Jim felt Blair climb up on the bed between his wide stretched legs and he heard the distinct snap of latex medical type gloves. Oh Shit! Then he heard Blair start to fiddle with some of the things on the small table that he'd pushed by the bed earlier. He began to try and work himself loose.

Blair smacked his left cheek. Hard. Instantly he stilled his movements and his cock grew rock hard. He tried to tell his body that this *wasn't* a play session, but it refused to listen.

"Dial down your sense of touch Jim. Dial it down low."

Jim flinched for a quick second, but he did as he was told. Suddenly, he heard the loud buzzing coming from behind him again. He wanted to turn his head and see what was making that noise, and yet... he didn't *want* to know at the same time. He felt a soft tickling touch along the skin of his right butt cheek and he wanted to wiggle away, but he *knew* without being told that if he *did* move, Blair would be *very* upset. So... he stayed still and endured the tickling sensation as best as he could.

It seemed to take forever, yet if was over all to soon. Then the buzzing noise stopped and he felt Blair rubbing some cool ointment over the flesh of his ass cheek. He *wanted* to turn up his sense of touch so he could better enjoy Blair's hands and he figured that if he did so slowly, then maybe Blair wouldn't catch him.

Picturing the mental Dial associated with his sense of touch, Jim slowly turned it up. The cool sensation melted into heat and the tingling sensation turned swiftly into a deep throbbing ache. He felt a small sliver of panic reach into him. Unthinking, he jerked at his bonds and tried to turn his head to see what was going on down there.

Blair giggled at his efforts.

"Well... since there is nothing you can do about it *now*, I guess you *do* deserve to see."

Then his Guide and lover was walking around the bed, unbuckling belts and untying knots. After much stretching of his patience, he was finally free of the bed. A few quick strides took him to the full length mirror hanging on the closet door. Taking a deep breath to steady his suddenly quaking nerves, Jim turned around and glanced over his shoulder.

There, on his right ass cheek, in bold block letters was a brand new tattoo.

PROPERTY OF BLAIR SANDBURG

***************


Heheheheh.
Hoped you liked it Tricia!
Scorpio

scorpio71@earthlink.net