Java Jim Special

Peja's Java Challenge

Author/psuedonym: Patt

Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Pairing: J/B

Rating: NC-17

Category: Drama/humor

Date: November 6, 2003

Status: new

Archive: You know it.

Dreaming of Sentinels: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels/

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Petfly still owns these boys. But I own their bodies. And what fine bodies they are. So there, Petfly. I make no money from this.

Notes: Peja, you keep asking for these things. So don't whine to me.

Warning: m/m

Summary: Jim makes special coffee that causes Blair to get turned on.



Java Jim Special
by Patt



"Feel like a cup of Java, Chief?" Jim called over his shoulder on his way to the breakroom.

"Sure, don't mind if I do. Thanks." Blair wondered why Jim was being so damn nice to him these last few weeks.

Conner walked over and asked, "So how long have you two been dating?"

Blair had been drinking water and he spit it all over Megan. "Man, I'm so sorry, Conner. We're not dating."

"Whatever. Geeze, I thought we were close enough for us to talk."

Jim walked up and handed Blair his coffee and said, "One Java Jim special."

"What would that be?" Conner asked.

"I put just the right amount of sugar and creamer's. He likes it. Don't you Chief?"

"I love your coffee. Thank you, Jim. I need to go and talk to Conner for a moment. I'll be right back." Blair grabbed his coffee and drug Conner into an interrogation room.

"What? Sandy, what's wrong?"

"You're right. He does look and act like we're dating. Do I do that to him?"

"Oh yeah. Sometimes more than Jim does. You're the sweetest couple."

"We're not a couple. I just love his coffee."

"You keep saying that until you believe it. Think about what his dick would taste like dipped in the Java. What do you think of that?"

"I think you're a menace. Now I'll never be able to drink coffee again without getting hard."

"Go ask him out. I bet he'll say yes." Conner dared her friend.

"Will you stand next to me and keep him from killing me?"

"Sandy, he would never hurt you and you know it. He loves you. Now ask him."

Both Detectives walked into the bullpen and went over to Jim's desk.

"Hey Chief. Something wrong?"

"No, I wanted to ask you something." Blair's heart was pounding and he was sweating profusely. Jim was getting worried.

"So ask."

"Would you like to go out for dinner and a movie tonight?"

"What movie?" Jim smiled.

"The third Matrix looks good." Jim could tell how nervous Blair was.

"Chief, I would love to go to dinner and a movie. Does one of us get to sleep over?"

"Yeah, that would be nice." Blair sat down at his desk and began to type.

Jim looked up at Conner and whispered, "I would never hurt him."

"I know. But I promised I would stay. Have fun boys." Conner had a huge smile on her face as she walked away.

"Chief, I'm getting me some more Java, would you like a Java Jim Special?"

Suddenly all Jim could smell was Blair's pheromones and made him hard instantly. "Chief, why are you giving off the pheromones?"

"I love when you say Java Jim Special. You make everything sexy." Blair smiled and Jim melted.

"Let me see if Simon could spare us for the rest of the day. I'm having trouble with my senses." Jim walked in and asked for time off and walked out with a smile on his face as he pointed to the elevator.

Both men got in and were very quiet all the way down. Inside the Truck, it was the same way. Very quiet. But when they got up to the loft, Jim started stripping Blair's clothes off faster than Blair could say Java Jim's Special.

Jim led him upstairs for a blowjob neither would forget.

Blair asked, "Jim, could we do a '69'?"

"Jim flipped over and they both began to suck like wild men. Neither man lasted very long. They were just too horny.

They cuddled and Jim whispered, "I'll make you a Java Jim Special in a little bit. But for right now, I just want to hold you."

"I love you, Jim."

"And I love you."

"Oh. It's not just for the coffee either." Blair smiled as he curled into Jim's arms and started to nap.

"Thank you for being my friend, partner and lover." Jim kissed the top of his head.

"You are most welcome. Let's rest and then you can show me more about sex with coffee."

Jim laughed quietly until they were both asleep.



End: Java Jim Special