It's In His Kiss

First Kiss Challenge

Author/psuedonym: Patt

Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Pairing: Jim/Bair

Rating: NC-17

Category: drama/humor

Date: September 6, 2003,

Status: new

Archive: You know it.

Dreaming of Sentinels: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Petfly still owns these boys. But I own their bodies. And what fine bodies they are. So there, Petfly. I make no money from this.

Notes: Block is still there, so thankfully this is short.

Warning: m/m bad language. No beta.

Summary: Sad story about one of the guys losing the other. But there is a happy ending. Not a death story.


It's In His Kiss
by Patt

As he drove down the highway on the way to the station, he smiled and began singing along with the radio. The smile kept getting bigger as the song went on. God, he loved his partner. He just hoped that he would be strong enough to be his man. // Shit, stop with the song quotes. //

// Cher The Shoop Shoop Song

(It's In His Kiss) lyrics

Does he love me? I want to know
How can I tell, if he loves me so?
Is it in his eyes?
Oh no, you'll be deceived
Is it in his signs?
Oh no, he'll make believe
If you want to know if he loves you so
It's in his kiss
That's where it is //

// Is it in his face?
Oh no, that's just his charms
In his warm embrace?
Oh no, that's just his arms
If you want to know if he loves you so
It's in his kiss
That's where it is //

// Hug him and squeeze him tight
Find out what you want to know
If it's love, if it really is
It's there in his kiss //

// How about the way he acts?
Oh no, that's not the way
And you're not listenin' to all I say
If you wanna know if he loves you so
It's in his kiss
That's where it is
It's in his kiss
That's where it is //

// Hug him and squeeze him tight
Find out what you want to know
If it's love, if it really is It's there in his kiss //

// How about the way he acts?
Oh no, that's not the way
And you're not listenin' to all I say
If you wanna know if he loves you so
It's in his kiss
That's where it is //

// It's in his kiss
That's where it is //

He parked the truck, shut it off and got out. He had a lot of paperwork to do before he would be joining his partner on stakeout duty.

Everyone walked by and said hello and they were all talking when Simon yelled for him to come into his office.

For some reason he didn't want to go in there. He never wanted to go in there again. "Sir?"

"I'm sorry, but you're partner was just identified by the first unit on the scene. It was while he was on the first stakeout. I'm so sorry."

"It's not him."

Simon walked towards him and he rushed from Simon's office. "Taggert, Conner, Rafe, Brown, you're with me."

They all rushed to catch up and Simon told them what had happened. They were all wiping their eyes and blowing their noses. "Why didn't he wait for us to go with him, sir?" Conner asked.

"He's upset about losing his partner, as you would be." Simon explained.

They arrived and saw Jim's pickup in the front and they all jumped out to look for their friend. They all walked up to him and hugged him, one at a time.

"Thanks everyone, but I don't want to feel good. I don't want to feel better. I want my fucking partner. I want to tell him how I feel. I never got to tell him I was in love with him. I never got to kiss him. These are things I have to live with now." He walked away sadly.

No one knew what to say. It's not like they could make the day start over again.

Everyone was doing their job when he looked across the room and saw his partner standing there. He was clear across the warehouse, so he had to start running. His partner looked up and saw him and knew something was going on. Both men were then running, because they were both scared.

When he arrived, he jumped into Jim's arms and said, "I love you. I want you. I need you. I want to be yours forever. Kiss me and make me remember this day forever."

Jim kissed him so passionately that Blair was surprised. Jim never reminded him of a romantic guy. He never reminded him of a tender person either. But he was both. Then he became more loving and before long both men were sporting matching woody's.

Simon walked up and said, "Ellison, you ever scare us like that again and we'll kill you ourselves. Understood?" Then Simon hugged his friend tightly.

"Understood."

Everyone else took turns hugging him and finally Conner got there and said, "So you're in love with him too?"

"Have been for a long time, but I didn't think he'd be interested in an old, balding cop." Jim almost whispered, but Blair heard him.

"Captain Banks, I think we need to go home. I'm having some stress problems and Jim will help me through them." Blair suggested.

"Good idea, Sandburg. Take that man home and kiss him as much as you want."

Jim and Blair couldn't get out of there soon enough. "So, they thought I was dead?"

"Yes, they sure did. Someone that fit your description was dead and the first cops on the scene said it was you." Blair explained as calmly as he could.

"I'm sorry, Chief. I know that must have scared you."

"I love you, Jim."

"And I love you." At the light, he leaned over and kissed Blair soundly.

They continued kissing all the way up the stairs, once they got home. Opening the door, Jim shoved Blair in and shoved him to the stairs to his bedroom.

He noticed that his partner was getting nervous and he said, "Chief, we're going to kiss all night. Nothing more. I love you."

And that's what they did. And boy they got good at it too. In the morning, they practiced Lube 101, Finger Anal Entry 101, Tongue Fucking 101, Blowjobs 101, and finally Fucking 101. They were busy and tired and never bothered going to work. Simon didn't think they would. He was right.

Simon was hoping that Jim was showing Blair an old, balding cop could still fuck like a stallion.


End: Its In His Kiss