"I want to sex you up.....5 min challenge

By Bluesky

Jim/Blair

Rated PG

the 5 minute challenge

sniplet.

 

I want to sex you up.....

By Bluesky

"I want to sex you up..... I want to... The rest of the music was silenced as Jim angrily switched off the unit. "Do you really have to play this crap? Can't we have just a little peace and quiet around there?"

"Whoa Man! Jim, Chill out! You've been pacing like a cat in a cage all day! What is the matter!?" He looked with concern at his partner. "Your been getting more and more edgy all day! Are your senses acting up? Did you eat any thing different? Any thing new bothering you?"

"No No and No! Not every thing is about my damn senses! Some times your just irritating!" Jim turned and paces once more, touching things, ordering the room uneasily, looking for some reassurance in tactile things.

"Something is definitely up! Why don't we go to the lab, let me run a few tests, see if there is something that we can get a handle on... maybe...."

Then the earth shook. The glass in the shelves began to rattle and vibrate, a cup fell off of the hook in the kitchen, as a low grumbling rumble was felt in the bones of both men.

Earthquake.

Blair made a move to the door, the age old instinct of ""GET THE FUCK OUT "" in a earthquake taking over. Jim grabbed him by the shirt.

"Hold on. I think its passing." For a moment Jim and Blair held fast to one another, as the after shocks passed. Minutes passed.

"That's it. I think its over." Still Jim did not release his Guide, snuggled into the crook of his arm, sheltered under his chin, clucked to his chest to protect him from any falling debris.

But the shaking had not stopped. Not for Blair.

"Its OK. I don't feel any thing else coming. Its over. Its over.

"Man. Damn. That SO Sucked. I was in a big quake in CA, my Mom and I were stuck for like forever in this stair well. I was in therapy for years after. I just hate .. Damn."

"Your safe. Its OK. Let go of it." Jim soothed the back of his Guide, easing his trembling. Time passed, as they held one another in the middle of the loft. Then the phone rang, breaking the moment, the stillness. Abruptly the sound of the outside world kicked in. and the two stepped away from one another.

"Ellison" Jim held the phone a bit away from his head so that Blair could over hear Simon on the line.

"Right. Be there in 15." Jim grabbed his jacket, tossing Blair his. "Lets go. The quake set off some alarms, and thief's are taking advantage of this confusion to do some looting. We're on damage management."

Blair followed his Sentinel, and the moment slid away near forgotten.

But not quite.

END