I Know What You Did Last Night!

Author: Patt

Author Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: Jim/Blair

Status: Complete

Date: 08/16/03

Category: humor, First Times, Peja Challenge

Author's website: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone or anything. I'll put the boys back when I'm done. (I'm a big fat liar.)

Author's Notes: Thank you to Peja, she seems to have jump-started my writing again. Send all hate mail to her.

Story Notes: Pure silliness. Just warning you ahead of time. There's nudity there's nudity. Happy Day.

Summary: Peja wants us to say, " You just had one too many last night...." Jim wakes up in bed with someone and doesn't remember how they got there.

Warnings: m/m,


I Know What You Did Last Night!
by Patt

Jim couldn't even open his eyes; the room was so bright. He put a pillow over his face to help keep out the light. He felt like he had drank a gallon of whiskey. // You idiot. What is wrong with you? You're a Sentinel. You feel, taste, see, touch and hear things ten times better than anyone else. And what did you do? You went and got fucking drunk. //

Jim suddenly realized he didn't remember getting drunk or driving home. What the hell was going on? He didn't do things like this.

There was movement next to him on his bed. Now would be a good time to freak out since he didn't have any condoms up here and didn't remember what or who he did. // Ellison, you're an idiot. //

Maybe if he lay there long enough, she would just leave Jim alone and go home. Yeah, that's the ticket. So Jim lay there as long as he could. Finally he realized she wasn't going to get up and Jim had to take a piss. He removed the pillow from his head and looked over at Blair Sandburg, naked in his bed.

// Holy Fucking Shit! I have no idea how this happened and I can't believe this is happening now. Shit... Shit... Shit... //

"Sandburg..."

"Waaah?"

"Sandburg? I need you to wake up and calm me down."

"What's wrong man?" Blair was trying to wake up now.

"Sandburg, we're naked in bed. Together."

"Yes, I see that. And this bothers you?" Blair smiled at Jim.

"Yes. It does bother me. I've wanted you for like years and then I sleep through it? God, I can't believe this."

"No shit? You've wanted me for years? How many years?"

"What difference does it make, Chief? I fucked up."

"Jim, calm down."

"I can't calm down until I know what happened last night."

"Well hell I can tell you that." Again there was that smiling.

"Stop smiling and tell me what I did."

"I know what you did last night. You just had one too many last night... and when we got home I stripped your clothes off and I had too many so I stripped mine off. You're still a virgin man." Blair was giggling.

"I'm not a virgin, Chief. I just didn't want to find out I did something you didn't want me to."

"You're not a virgin. Damn. You know you asked for it when we got in bed, but I didn't want to take advantage of a virgin."

"Will you stop calling me a virgin? I'm not." Jim was irritated.

Blair ran his finger down the length of Jim's very nice penis. "Chief, please, I really have to take a piss."

Blair took Jim's cock into his mouth and began to suck. Jim howled and came.

"Was it good, man?"

"Is my head still intact? I feel like it's across the room." Jim answered.

"No, it's still there." Blair kissed Jim and let Jim taste himself on Blair's lips.

"Chief, would you like to be mine? I want to date you, live with you and love you. But I won't share." Jim kept kissing him as he waited for his answer.

"I want to be able to tell you every morning, that I know what you did last night. So I'll take you up on this. I'm yours and you're mine." Blair whispered back.

"Chief, we better get up and get ready for work."

"Oh yeah, figures. You got yours so now you're ready to go to work." Blair whined.

Jim began to suck on Blair's cock and loved the little sounds that Blair was making. When he came, Jim realized that he had wanted that taste forever. And here it was the whole time. All he had to do was ask. // You 'are' an idiot, Ellison. //

To show equality, both men were idiots. But they weren't any longer. Now they both got to have fun. Life was good.

But Jim still had to run down the stairs. "Hey Chief, I'm older. I gotta piss more often."

"Well if that's all I have to deal with, then I'm okay with it. I love you, Jim."

"I love you Blair."

They began kissing and Jim was unable to urinate and stopped kissing him with a sigh. "I'm never going to piss again, am I?" Jim asked laughing.

"That's right." Blair laughed as he left the room so poor Jim could piss.

"Chief, I know one thing you won't be saying."

"What?"

"I know you pissed last night." Both men laughed all the way up the stairs.

To hell with work.


End: I Know What You Did Last Night.