Title: Hey, Jim?

By Roy's Girl

royslady51@yahoo.com

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: R

Disclaimer: No, I don't own nothing, but since I already qualify for foodstamps, just go on ahead and sue me, since I LOVE watching cooperate types doing really DUMB things.

Peja can rate it when she sees/gets it. I always seem to start out one way, and the rating never seems to do what I intended it to do...go figure.


Hey, Jim?
By Roy's Girl


"Hey Jim? Who's that brunette waving at you?"

"Hell, I don't know, Sandburg. You're the one who had to dump all the girls."

"She's not waving at ME though. She's waving at YOU."

"Well, what can I say? I'm a hunka Man. You've said so yourself."

"She can't have you, you're MY hunka Man." Blair pushed out his lower lip in a pout. He also gritted his teeth, clenched his jaws, and fisted both hands.

"Easy there, Chief. I don't want her, I want you." Jim soothed his lover. "Calm down, will you?"

"I won't share." Blair grumped.

"You won't have to."

"Not with nobody" He muttered. "Well, not anyone outside MC, anyway. But they ain't nobodies, their somebodies so that's a maybe. Maybe, for Simon, maybe. But only if I don't have to watch or find out or
nothing." He shook one finger under Jim's nose. "Except, that I bet you'd look really HOT under Simon..."

"You just want to watch my boss fuck me. Don't you?"

Not really, no, errr, well, maybe. But only if you're already fuckin' ME."

"Hell and Holy Shit, Sandburg! Didja have to do that?" Jim bit out, eyes widened in surprise. "Jesus, now I'm on stakeout with sticky pants and we still have 6 hours of it left!"

"You creamed your shorts again, didn't you? No self-control, man, no control at ALL. That's how many this week? Just from the idea of Simon-fucks."

"Uh, Blair?"

"Yeah?"

"You aren't gonna tell him, are you?"

"Nope...don't have to."

"You don't...oh SHIT! You wouldn't!"

"Wanna bet?"

*

"Hey Jim?"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"That bad?"

-no answer-

"Or that good?"

-no answer, vivid blush-

"Hmm, I see. I'll see you two at the loft."

"Sir?"

"I prefer ultra-sensitive with spermacide, or none at all. And neither of you need the spermacide..."


end