HACKED! : A Revenge Fantasy.

by Darklady

kkreinke@earthlink.net

Fandom: Stargate/Sentinel

For: AuntMelba - with sympathy.

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING involved in this.



HACKED! : A Revenge Fantasy.
by Darklady


"Sorry." Jack O'Neill kicked aside the snowdrift of empty `megagulp' cups as he helped Jim Ellison to his feet. Not that the other man was clumsy - simply that materializing on the broken back of a Naugahyde Barcolounger would have tripped even the most athletic.

Jim cranked down his senses. The acrid tang of old socks fought with the odor of last weeks pizza overlaid by the eye-blinking miasma of wet-basement fungus. "Not your fault."

Too evidently true to need a reply. The Stargate-derived technology was accurate within a few feet. Clear floor space here was a matter of inches. And rare at that.

"How...." A pudgy young man stumbled from the bathroom. The open door added another scent to the room. "How did you get in?" [Not that having four REALLY HOT guys in his basement apartment was not one of his unspoken fantasy's - but he wasn't yet so *lost* in fantasy as to think this was some sort of kinky sex-play. Given that he usually got *zero* sex playful or otherwise. ]

"Through that." Blair Sandburg pointed at the computer.

"hot_teen_mama.exe" Daniel added, precise as always. [He was a linguist. you could actually *hear* the space bars.]

Jim shook his face a mask of mock sympathy. "You think that a guy like you would know better then to open an attachment he wasn't sure of."

"I thought it came from a friend." The young man backed up, his face pale. [Paler then usual - and for a guy who usually tanned by monitor glow? We are talking slug-belly here. ]

Jim growled. "Hackers and spammers have no friends."

Daniel had gone to the computer. Jim was at this back, one eye on the room and one on the monitor. "It's him all right."

"Good." Jim answered. "I'd hate for what's going to happen to happen to an *innocent* man."

"What..." The computer's owner stumbled over a pile of game cartridges. Easy to do when backing up. "What are you going to do?"

"You remember that command?... *execute*?" Jack asked.

"It applies here." Jim finished.

"Literally." Daniel added. He didn't look up. He was too busy at the keyboard - erasing the hard drive.

"You wouldn't!" He tried to sound angry, but his voice broke into soprano at mid-word. [Rather confirming the four `visitors' opinion of his *ahem* maturity.]

"THEY wouldn't." Jack nodded, "Daniel and Blair are the peaceful scholastic type."

"But Jack and I?" Jim stepped forward, flexing his rather large hands. "We're Special Forces."

"And *you* have gained our... special... interest."

The young hacker scrambled back. "Why..."

"You know that little virus you sent out?" Blair cracked a handful of CD's and tossed them into the wastebasket. It was full, so the shards simply slid off. Blair ignored that, pulling out even more and adding their fragments to the growing pile on the floor. "It screwed up the life of someone very close to us."

"A nice person." Jack cut off all retreat. "A good person."

"Sweet, kind, creative." Finished with the keyboard, Daniel was now pulling cables.

"Yeh." Jim chuckled."*VERY* creative."

"And.. you..." The hacker curled up - doing his best to turn invisible. [ Which would have worked better with - say - fifty pounds less flab. Not that he had any hope of escaping this pair, but still... ]

Jack cracked his knuckled. Loudly. "You could say we're here to punch ... delete."

***************************


Hope this amuses - and give you at least *virtual* revenge.