Title: Formula # 7

Author: Scorpio

Email: LouisdPdL@aol.com

Archive: Yes please.

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: J/B

Rating: NC-17

Catagory: First times

Status: new/complete

Disclaimer: ::SOB:: Not mine! Pet Fly owns 'em and refuses to give them to me even when I asked *sooo* nicely! ::pout::

Warning: m/m, graphic sex

Summary: Jim gets an accidental dose of an experimental aphrodisiac...

 

Formula # 7

by Scorpio

 

*BBRRRRIIIIIINNGGGG*

*Crash!*

"Damn it! Sonnova Bitch!"

*BBRRRRIIIIIINNGGGG* v "Hold on! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Blair looked at the multiple ceramic shards with equal parts sadness and frustration. The antique, hand-painted Mayan clay pot had been irreplaceable. Now it was just a hazardous zone on his office floor. With a defeated sigh, he carefully stepped around the mess towards his paper buried desk and hunted his telephone down by sound.

*BBRRRRIIIIIINNGGGG*

With his mind consumed with thoughts of *how* the pottery could be repaired, Blair answered his phone.

"Blair Sandburg speaking."

"Sandburg, I need you to come down to Worthington Industrial Center and."

All thoughts of the Mayan antique instantly wiped from his mind, Blair slammed head first into full blown `Guide Mode'.

"Simon! What happened to Jim? Is he okay? Is he hurt? Oh God,... he's not?... not?... *Please* don't tell me..."

"*Sandburg*!"

The harsh, sharp command tone stopped Blair's babbling as nothing else could, but it didn't put a dent in his panic. Blair took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. He could hear Simon sigh.

"Look Sandburg. Jim chased a suspect into a pharmaceutical company. He was able to get the guy, but not before the perp through some type of power all over Jim. The E.M.T.'s are checking him out now and we have someone getting us all available information on the substance that he was coated with. He seems fine, but I thought you might want to be here in case it starts to have an effect on his senses."

"Right. Of course. I'll leave right now. Where are you at?"

"Worthington Industrial Park. North lot. It's a company called Lamtell Chemical and Pharmaceuticals; Research Division."

"I'm on my way Simon."

Blair hung up the phone, grabbed his bag and his keys and was out the door in under a minute. He spared a brief moment to his unlocked office and the mess within, but he never hesitated in his dash straight to the waiting Volvo.

=^..^=

When Blair came careening into the parking lot, the first thing he noticed was that the E.M.T.'s were packing their things back into the ambulance. After a moment of panic, he realized that Jim was *not* one of the things being loaded on board and he breathed a sigh of relief. Parking the Volvo, he sent up a brief prayer of thanks to any deity that might be listening that Jim wasn't strapped down to a gurney.

Spotting a familiar and welcome face, he veered off towards Simon Banks. Hopefully the Captain could tell him where Jim was.

"Hey Simon! Where's Jim at? Is he,... okay?"

An odd look flashed across Simon's face briefly. *Relief?*

"He's with Rafe. I'll take you to him."

Simon waved him over and then started to walk off towards the building once Blair had joined him.

"He's relaxing in a break room. The E.M.T.'s have cleared him and they don't feel he needs to go to the hospital. The power he got hit with is a new drug that's in the experimental stage. It's based on an aphrodisiac and the company hopes that it will give Viagra a run for it's money."

Blair came to a complete stop for a second as the words sunk into his head. When he realized that Simon had kept on walking, he hurried to catch up.

"Wha?... Um,... what are the expected side-effects? How much landed on him?"

"Well, he mostly got covered with it, although he says he inhaled some of the powder that was floating through the air. No one knows for certain how much he inhaled, but they are guessing that it was anywhere from 3 to 5 times the normal dosage."

Blair jerked to a halt again. This time he grabbed Simon's arm.

"And they said he's *okay*?"

Simon shrugged.

"Apparently he is only showing the expected side-effects. Nothing unusal or dangerous. He'll be fine. He just needs to be... uh, watched until the side-effects wear off."

"*What* side-effects?"

"Well,... it's an aphrodisiac Snadburg, what do you think? He's high and he's horny."

"Specifics Simon. I've gotta monitor his senses, so I need to know what to expect."

"Oh."

Simon sighed and rubbed his temple while making his *I have a real bad headache* face.

"Um,... increased libido, increased energy, lowered inhibitions, suggestibility,... um,... and mild pupil dilation."

Simon and Blair exchanged long glances. High and horny about summed it up all right. Taking a deep breath and putting on his *sympathetic and understanding Captain* face, Simon pushed open the break-room door.

Blair gasped.

Jim Ellison, Mr. Straight as an Arrow, only show em your game face Ellison had Brian Rafe *pinned* against a wall with one hand while the other toyed with a lock of his hair. The big Detective was whispering in Brian's ear and his handsome face held an expression of undisguised lust etched onto it. He *oozed* sensuality and was a living advertisement for sex. Rafe looked as if he didn't no whether to run away, or fuck Jim silly.

Then Jim turned his head and looked at Blair. He felt those twin blue laser beams slice through him as he instantly became the sole focus of a hot and passion crazed Sentinel. His betraying cock twitched in excitement.

"Blair..."

His name whispered across Jim's lips sent a bolt of pleasure through him and he shivered. He didn't have time to collect his thoughts, when Jim brushed Rafe aside and glided across the room towards him. He moved with a sensual grace that spoke loudly of his spirit guide. Blair shivered again.

Jim stepped directly into Blair's personal space and ran a fingertip gently along his jaw and then leaned forward slightly and breathed in deeply. A wave of dizziness washed over him as he realized that Jim was scenting him. His cock began to harden in his jeans.

"Take me home Chief. Take me home and claim me. Mark me. Bite me. Make me yours and yours alone."

Blair heard a whimper and vaguely realized that it was his own voice.

=^..^=

It wasn't easy getting Jim to the truck. Blair not only had to deal with an almost painfully hard erection, but the stoned man who had given him that pocket rocket, Jim the sensually sublime Sentinel.

All through the building and across the parking lot, Jim *swished* as he walked. He alternately leaned on Blair's arm and shoulders, clutched Blair tightly against his muscled chest, petted Blair's back and chest, and occasionally fondled and squeezed Blair's ass. The walk as a smorgasbord of different delightful touches, and Blair was hungry for them all. He mentally yelled at himself for it, knowing that Jim would *never* do this without the influence of the drug, but he delighted in each caress anyway.

Jim, who was normally so quiet and who Blair had to *pry* dialogue and explanations out of, kept up a steady stream of words. Most of them were whispered directly into Blair's ear by a throaty and husky voice that made his knees go weak. Those whispered words became the background soundtrack for his fantasy come to life and he was also pretty sure that they would be floating in the air during every wet dream he ever had from this day forward.

"...need you, want you... Blairlove... so beautiful... so brave... i smell your need, your desire... need to taste you, lick you, bite you,... suck you... blue blue eyes... soft springy curls... hold you tight, feel your body pressed to me... hold me... love me... need you, want you... fuck me, Blair... so beautiful..."

When they made it outside, Blair could see that the ambulance had left and there were only a few of the police remaining, tying up the last details. Forensics were finishing up and a few Detectives were interviewing the last of the witnesses. Simon, who had stoically ignored Jim's behavior all through the building finally turned to speak to Blair. Unwittingly, he placed one of his big hands on the younger man's shoulder to get his attention.

"Sandburg. Are you going to be okay with him alone?"

Before Blair had a chance to answer, Jim gasped him tightly and yanked him out of Simon's grasp. He tucked Blair up close to his chest and wrapped one arm protectively around him. Then he literally *glared* at his boss and friend.

"He's *my* Blair, Captain, and I *don't* share! Get your own Guide. *Mine* is going to take me home and *fuck* me silly and there is *nothing* you can do about it."

EVERYONE turned to look at them. Blair could feel his entire body try to blush all at once and had a few seconds of minor panic as he feared he would pass out from the embarrassment. Not only did Jim just Out Blair, who tried to hide his bi-sexuality from everyone at the Police Station, but he Outed himself and Jim wasn't even interested in guys!

Simon just nodded and made 'humor the lunatic' noises.

"Okay Jim, okay."

Blair tried to work up enough spit to talk. It wasn't easy, so his voice came out husky and thick.

"S'okay Simon. I'll be fine. Not like I haven't dealt with a freaked out Sentinel before."

Simon just raised one eyebrow at them questioningly. It wasn't until they were halfway across the parking lot that Blair realized how that might have sounded. He *had* dealt with a freaked out Sentinel before,... just never one with an erection by 'Die-Hard Batteries' and a major jones for his body. He trembled at the thought. How would he ever find the strength to resist?

While helping his Sentinel into the Volvo he some how managed to be groped in four separate places. It was as if his best friend had suddenly sprouted another set of hands.

Blair didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Walking around to the drivers side, he sternly reminded himself that Jim was under the influence of drugs and they were effecting his behavior. If Blair took advantage of Jim, it would be a horrible breach of trust, even though Jim *was* practically throwing himself at Blair. Right?

Climbing into the car, Blair's ears were assaulted by an off tune crooning. Jim's normally smooth voice was distorted by the leer on his face. It was all Blair could do not to giggle hysterically.

"Come on Baby light my fiiiire! Ya know I couldn't get much hiiigher. S'come an' set the night on *fiii-rrre*!"

"...first he pinches my ass, now he thinks he's Jim Morrison..."

"Hey! I heard that Chief."

Blair grinned at the silly smirk on Jim's handsome face. His grin melted away as the playfulness in the Sentinel's eyes morphed into something primal and intensely passionate. It was a look that sent shivers of want and need racing across his skin. A look he had only seen in his wildest and most beloved dreams. Slowly, Jim's hand reached out and caressed the side of Blair's face. Gentle warmth washed over him in a slow wave and he leaned into the soft touch.

"...so beautiful, so kind... Blair my Blair,... need you want you love

you... only you baby... only you..."

With a moan of desire and regret, Blair pulled away from Jim and turned to start the car.

=^..^=

The drive home was an ordeal that was an odd mix of The Outer Limits tv show, a Hallmark Valentine's Day Card and Playgirl Magazine. By the time they pulled up to the loft, Blair wasn't certain if he wanted to immediately write a whole new chapter for his dissertation or just cum in his pants.

Any question that Blair asked about Jim's senses was answered openly and easily. That in itself unnerved Blair. Jim was not an 'open up and chat' kind of guy. Even though Blair kept asking Jim to explain about his altered senses, he sometimes would wax eloquent about Blair's body and then segue into poetry. For instance, Blair never knew that the 'velvet musk of his pheromones evoked images of a silent wolf on a moonlit and misty night' nor that his 'jewel bright eyes held the secrets of eternity'. And he was certain that he never realized that it was 'his heartbeat to which the universe danced hand in hand with life'.

The overwhelming romance and beauty of those declarations were and odd counterpoint to Jim attempting to unzip his jeans and give him a blowjob during the red light at the corner of Ash and Vine. Blair thought he would either have an orgasm or a coronary right there behind the wheel of his classic car. It was only by convincing Jim that he would wreck the car if the big man kept fondling his crotch that kept him from wreaking the car from being fondled.

Putting the car in park outside their building, Blair figured he was in for a *long* night and idly wondered if he would survive it.

=^..^=

There was an embarrassing moment on the way up to the loft when Mrs. Nesbitt and her teenage daughter Melissa came out of the building arguing over the merits of Melissa's latest boyfriend just as Blair was trying to get Jim in through the door and stay dressed at the same time. Being pawed in front of the downstairs neighbors by his roommate while said roommate was declaring you to be the only man he's ever loved was not on Blair's Top Ten List of Things to Do Today. Seventeen year old Melissa giggled and leered muttering 'Go Mr. Ellison!' while Mrs. Nesbit tried not to have heart failure. Blushing from the tips of his toes to the roots of his curly hair, Blair quickly ushered Jim inside.

Blair had a minor panic over whether to take the stairs or the elevator. The elevator would get them to 307 fastest, but there would be nothing to distract his stoned best friend in the small box-like room. With a sigh, Blair headed towards the elevator. He survived being trapped in one of those mechanical things with a bomb, he could certainly survive being trapped in one with a Sentinel in heat. Right?

When the elevator doors slid open on the third floor, it was to present the empty hallway with two lust crazed men. One of which was desperately clutching to the last remaining shred of his control. Blair's curls had been removed from the tie at the back of his neck and were in wanton disarray around his face. His multiple layers of shirts were in a state of unbuttoned and untucked. He also had a slightly dazed expression of wonder and love on his face. The older man was equally mused up and was licking his lips in satisfaction.

Blair was snapped out of his hazy, yet profound thoughts on the subject of being kissed into orbit by Jim grasping his hand and hauling him quickly down the hall to their front door. His lips felt slightly swollen and already missed Jim's hungry mouth desperately. They too joined into the fight with his hard cock and excited libido against his better judgment. His lips wanted to taste more of the man that had just vanquished them and Blair's resistance began to crumble further at the thought of licking his Sentinel from head to toe. Never the less, a tiny voice cautioned that Jim might never forgive him if he took advantage of the Big Guy while he was under the influence of a drug.

=^..^=

Lost in his thoughts while focusing on his internal battle, he hadn't even realized that Jim was wandering around the loft until the music started playing. Giving a sigh of relief that was tinged with regret, Blair figured that it was a good thing that Jim now had something to distract him from his campaign of seduction. Then he looked over to the living room. And gasped.

Detective James Ellison, Sentinel of the Great City, was dancing sensuously in the spot where the coffee table normally was. Swaying and undulating gracefully, Jim slowly made his way over to Blair and then led him to the couch. A gentle shove was all it took to get Blair sitting down, staring with a mixture of stunned amazement and barely contained lust.

Moving back into the center of the room, Jim began to dance in earnest. His hips swayed and his shoulders rolled. A smile that was a promise of decadent pleasure settled onto his handsome features. Slowly, he removed his jacket and then flung it away over his head.

Blair's cock jerked in his pants, cheering the big man on.

In a series of moves that spoke elegantly of grace and balance, Jim toed off his shoes and then kicked them away towards separate corners of the room. There was only time for a brief and idle thought about the house-rules before Jim pivoted on one foot and turned his broad back to Blair. Slowly, he peeled the thick cranberry sweater up and over his head, to reveal a thin while tank-top and deliciously muscled shoulders and arms.

Blair's hands clutched at the couch cushions and his breath hitched in his throat. Wild horses couldn't have dragged him away from this beautiful dance.

Whipping the woolen garment around his head twice, Jim let it go to sail flutteringly into the kitchen. On the move once again, Jim strutted in a small circle to allow Blair to view him from all sides while flexing his arms. The corded muscles jumped and flexed in a miniature dance all their own. Power and strength, grace and beauty.

Blair swallowed with a mouth suddenly gone dry, visions of being wrapped in those arms flashing through his mind.

Coming to stand in front of him again, Jim's hips rolled to the pounding beat of the music. Forward and back, side to side, only to rock forward and back again. His whole body undulated to the rhythm set up by his hips and it was very easy to imagine Jim using that very same motion to make love to him.

A trickle of sweat rolled down Blair's face past his temple and his jeans were painfully tight against his throbbing cock.

Starting at his solidly muscled thighs, Jim slowly dragged his hands upward. Blair whimpered when those long fingers caressed Jim's cock through the khaki pants. The hands moved further up that gorgeous body until they could grab the thin white cotton tank-top. For a quick second, Blair was horribly jealous of that shirt. Then, with agonizing slowness, Jim pulled the cotton tank out from beneath the edge of his pants and started to raise it up. Inch by inch of chiseled muscle covered by soft supple skin eased into Blair's view.

A husky moan of want and need escaped Blair's lips and his breath began to speed up into desperate pants for oxygen.

Pulling the shirt up over his head, the muscles in his chest and stomach stretched and bunched gracefully. He seemed to luxuriate in the slow teasing movements like a big cat enjoying the play and feel of his own body responding to a sensual whim. With a quick flick of his wrist, the tank top went sailing through the air. Running his hands back down over his chest, he pinched both of his nipples and moaned.

Blair whimpered and shifted in his seat.

Jim's fingers continued their decadent journey down his rippled abs, only stopping to quickly tease his belly button. When they came into contact with the top of the khaki pants, Jim inserted his pinky fingers under the waistband and followed it around to his sides and then back to the front. Then, with precise movements, he unbuckled the belt and unbuttoned the pants. With sexy wiggles and breathy moans, he slowly lowered the zipper to reveal a pair of white boxers that were tented out with his arousal.

A wave of lust washed over Blair so strongly that he had to bit his bottom lip to keep from crying out.

With a quick shimmy and a delicious roll of his hips, Jim dropped the pants down around his ankles. As he stepped out of them, he brushed the fingertips of one hand along the muscled length of one inner thigh, causing himself to shiver in pleasure. Stepping out of the puddle of material, Jim kicked the garment out of his way.

Pivoting once again, he presented Blair with an unimpeded view of his broad back. He flexed and posed slightly to show off the muscles and strength contained in his silken skin. He rocked and swayed to the music for a few heartbeats while his hands slowly roamed until they were clutching his boxers at the sides of his waist. Then, in a swift and unexpected move, he bent over and yanked them down, exposing his center to Blair's hungry eyes.

Blair bit down on his lip hard enough to draw blood and grabbed his cock through his jeans to keep himself from cumming right then and there.

Standing up, Jim stepped out of his boxers. Wearing nothing but his white socks, he swayed and twirled across the floor until he came to the yellow chair directly across from where Blair was sitting. Turning around once more to face his Guide, he sat down and flung one leg over each arm of the chair, exposing his hard and leaking cock and his most intimate places.

Looking Blair right in the eyes, he whispered, "Watch me."

Blair couldn't have looked away if God himself showed up and asked him if he wanted to know tomorrow night's winning lottery number.

Using those beautiful long fingered hands, Jim teased and played with his nipples, bringing them to hard little points of arousal. Then those elegant hands slid down his body to frame his hard cock and tight balls. One hand curled in a fist around the throbbing shaft while the other gently cupped and cradled the lightly furred sack.

Blair drooled and adjusted his glasses. He didn't want to miss a thing.

Slowly at first, but then with a quickening tempo, Jim masturbated in front of Blair. He slid his hand up and down the shaft only to tease at the swollen purple crown. Little gasps and moans accompanied the movements in a husky litany of want and love for Blair. His other hand rolled his balls in their sack and once or twice tugged down on them slightly.

Blair was mesmerized. His own hand was rubbing at his cock through his jeans in time to Jim's movements, but he didn't even notice that. He was too busy watching the floor show.

Jim took the hand that had been cradling his balls and slowly brought it up to his face. Taking one finger, he brought it to his lips and licked at it. He teased the long digit for a brief moment with his flickering and caressing tongue, before plunging it into his mouth. Once there, he sucked and licked at it as if it were a hard throbbing cock.

Blair's cock jerked in sympathy for that very lucky finger.

Once the finger was wet, Jim brought it back down again. This time he went past his balls and began, instead to tease at the puckered opening to his body. Moaning and whimpering Blair's name, Jim swirled the finger in a circle around his anus twice. Then, without warning, his slid it in all the way to the last knuckle. With Blair's name shouted from his lips, Jim's cock twitched and pulsed, pumping his seed across his chest.

Blair came in his pants and then passed out on the couch.

=^..^=

Blair woke up to the gloriously wonderful sensation of a warm wet tongue flicking lightly across the sensitive skin in the hollow of his left hip. Definitely one of the best ways to slide into awareness. He stretched lazily and hummed in delightful approval. His lover was spoiling him rotten by cleaning him up with a tongue bath.

He tensed as that thought echoed through his mind. Lover? What lover?... Suddenly, image laden memory rushed through his head like a bolt of lightening. His heart began to race in panic even as his betraying cock hardened. A soft contented purr rose up from the chest of the man licking at his growing erection. Almost against his will, Blair's eyes shot open to watch.

His gaze drifted past his own curl covered chest and his quivering stomach to the divine vision of his thick straining cock sliding between two soft lips and then up further to lock gazes with two laser blue eyes. Blair couldn't control the tremor of desire that rocketed through him.

Slowly and deliberately, Jim winked. And then swallowed him down to the root. Blair threw back his head and hissed his Sentinel's name between tightly clenched teeth. He tried to find the words to say to make Jim understand how much he loved him, wanted him, respected him, *needed* him, but all of the blood in his brain evaporated.

Jim pulled back slightly and swirled his wet tongue around the crown of Blair's swollen shaft twice. Then, to a desperate cry of loss from Blair, Jim pulled away and crawled up Blair's body. Shaking in every limb, Blair tried to pull something resembling thought together in his head.

"...beautiful, beautiful Blair... mmmm... taste *so* good, so very good... love you, need you, want you... take me, claim me... Blair my Blair... ache for you, only you... sexy, so sexy... Blair..."

A shifting and slight scraping sound tugged at Blair's mind, but he couldn't focus on much besides the flow of hot sexy words pouring out from between Jim's talented and sensual lips. Without thought, he stretched up and kissed those beautiful lips. They opened easily at his touch and he dipped his tongue in to learn and explore the wet cavern beyond.

Jim was doing something while kneeling over his prone body. It involved a lot of wiggling and undulating and was probably important, but Blair was so caught up in the searing kiss, that he didn't pay much attention to it. At least he didn't until a slick hand wrapped around his achingly hard shaft, spreading a cool wetness across the swollen crown and along the throbbing length.

He shuddered and moaned.

With an economy of movement, Jim shifted around slightly so that he was straddling Blair's hips. The hand gripping his manhood squeezed it tighter and then moved it slightly. He felt a burning heat pressed against the head. A voice inside his head shrieked a warning and his hands reached out and grabbed at Jim's hips in a bruising grip.

"Wait! Jim,... I love you, I *really* really do, but after this there is *no* going back. Are you sure, I mean *really* sure man?"

Blair was shaking with the effort not to shove so far up inside his best friend that they could never separate themselves again. Jim just smiled at him calmly, passion darkening his blue eyes to almost black.

"I love you too Blair."

With that whispered statement, Jim pealed Blair's hands from his hips and slowly sank down on Blair's thick shaft until his ass rested against furry balls. They both trembled and shivered at the intense pleasure and intimate joining. Sliding his hands up along Blair's wrists, Jim linked their fingers tightly together.

Taking a deep breath which expanded his chest beautifully in Blair's point of view, Jim shifted forward slightly. Blair gasped at the wonderful sensation of Jim's inner muscles caressing and throbbing around him. Then Jim shifted back again.

Slowly, the big man began to pick up a rhythm. Akward and unfamiliar with the others pleasure spots at first, they soon began to move as one. Blair's entire body tingled as wave upon wave of pleasure washed over him. He gasped and moaned and thrashed, but he never broke eye contact with the passion crazed Sentinel that had him pinned to the bed.

Suddenly, he needed to be able to have more leverage, he needed to be in control and to take charge. Pulling on Jim's hands that were clenched in his own until the other man was laying across his chest, he gave a mighty heave and flipped them over. With Jim laying on his back and him kneeling between those long wide spread legs, Blair looked down to make sure he was lined up correctly. He almost came at the sight of the head of his shaft surrounded by Jim's tight hot flesh. He moaned at the sheer eroticism of it.

With a shudder, he slowly slid in all the way. He moaned again and clamped his eyes shut. It felt as wonderful as it had looked. He knew that he couldn't watch that again or he would not last longer than two strokes. Instead, he leaned forward and pinned Jim's hands slightly over his head with his own.

"...claim me Blair... make me yours and yours alone..."

With a whimper of need and desire, Blair pulled out only to slam back in with a fierceness that had being missing before. After a few strokes, he shifted his angle slightly and when he slammed back in. Jim howled in abandon and tossed his head back exposing his corded neck.

Without thought, he leaned down and bit at the pale flesh, sucking down on it. Marking it with his passion. Pulling back slightly, he saw the bright red mark against the pale sweaty skin and shivered in delight. He growled low in his throat.

"Mine!"

Jim's eyes flew wide open at Blair's declaration and then a shudder ran through his whole body. Blair thrilled at the feel of the powerful body writhing under him in the throws of a massive orgasm. Suddenly, the muscles of Jim's ass clamped down on his cock like a vice and all the breath whooshed out of his body. His own completion slammed into him like a ton of bricks. He shuddered and shook like a leaf in the wind before collapsing on top of his sweaty cum soaked lover.

Gentle hands rolled Blair onto his side and a soft towel rubbed against him tenderly. Dragging his eyes open, he gazed into the loving expression of his Sentinel. He smiled a sweet, and most likely goofy, smile. Jim answered it with one of his own before whispering in a timid voice.

"chief?... it won't go away. I think it might be permanent..."

Confused, Blair gazed quizzically at his best friend for a quick moment before following his line of sight with his own eyes. Rising proud and firm from a nest of cum soaked curls was a very large and swollen erection. Blair gaped. Jim had already cum *twice* in less than an hour and that thing was *still* begging for more! Blair idly wondered what the hell was in formula #7 and a tiny little voice speculated on the possibility of getting more of it.

Slowly trailing his eyes up along Jim's muscled and sculpted body to finally gaze into love bright and passion darkened eyes, Blair knew that it was going to be a *long* *long* night and that it had just barely begun.

=^..^=

Simon was finishing up some report and turned to look at the clock. Almost noon. He felt a bit guilty about that. He had barely spared a moment out of his busy morning to think of his best detective, and what's more, his personal friend. Yesterday had been a bad one, and Simon had worried a bit about sending Blair back to the loft when Jim was so obviously high on the effects of an aphrodisiac, but he had little choice. Rationalizing it as the only option didn't ease the guilt or worry.

Belatedly, he wondered how Jim's senses had faired under the onslaught of chemically induced sensuality. Not to mention how Blair had handled being stuck in the loft with an overly amorous Sentinel. Worry flared anew.

Picking up the telephone, Simon called the loft. After three rings, a pre-recorded feminine voice told him that the line was not in service and to call the operator if he felt the message was reached in error. Frowning to himself, he hung up and called Jim's cell phone. It ran twenty times. He called Blair's cell phone. Out of service.

Knowing that he'd feel silly if it turned out to be nothing, but unable to resist the inner voice of concern and worry, Simon grabbed his keys and his jacket. He was out of his office and heading to the elevator in mere minutes.

=^..^=

No one answered his knocking. That bothered him greatly. Blair's Volvo was still parked out front, and so was Jim's truck. He'd had it dropped off late yesterday afternoon by Rafe and Brown themselves, and it was exactly where they said it would be. So they had to be home, but why weren't they answering the door?

Fear spiking in his chest, Simon pulled out his key-ring and searched through the keys until he came to one marked J/B. He had been given this key to watch over the loft when the two men went on vacation three months ago and had never given it back. Now he was grateful for that minor oversight.

Quickly unlocking the door, Simon slowly pushed it open, uncertain what he would find. When the loft *did* slide into view, Simon gasped. The place was... trashed. That's the *only* word that came to mind.

Stepping inside to shut the door, Simon tripped over one of Blair's sneakers. He looked around again. Clothes were strewn about and the cushions were pulled half on and half off of the couch. The telephone receiver was off of it's cradle and hung dangling by it's cord. A potted plant was tipped over, it's moist dirt scattered across the wooden floor. The coffee table was wedged cockeyed into a far corner and some weird music was playing softly over the stereo.

Taking a few steps into the room, Simon's foot stepped in something sticky. Looking down, he realized that there was a trail of... chocolate syrup (?!?!) leading across the floor to Blair's room.

Walking to the small bedroom, Simon pushed open the door to find more disarray, a mused up bed and no Jim and Blair. Walking back out of Sandburg's room, Simon slowly headed around to the bottom of the steps leading up to Jim's. Taking a deep breath, the big man slowly walked up, afraid of what he might find.

Once at the top, he blinked several times, wondering if that would change the image he was seeing. Opening them again, he looked once more. Nope. Still there.

Jim was lying on his back naked, snoring softly with a happy sated expression plastered on his relaxed face. An equally naked and thoroughly debauched Blair lay sprawled on top of the older man blinking owlishly up at Simon.

"don't you dare wake him up Simon. he *needs* rest."

He barely heard Blair's soft whisper.

"looks like *you* need rest too Sandburg. what happened here?"

"what happened? i'll tell you what happened? it took me nearly seven *hours* and almost as many orgasms to wrestle that monster into submission."

"monster? you mean Jim?"

"yes. no. sorta... I mean the monster in his pants. talk about having a boner that doesn't quit. gods I ache."

Simon chuckled softly. He couldn't help it. With an amused shake of his head, he turned to head down stairs again.

"Call me when you are up and around."

With a wide smile etched onto his face he left Blair to his rest, and his Sentinel.

 

END
Formula # 7