Title: Forbidden Pleasures

Peja Forbidden Pleasures Challenge

Author/psuedonym: Patt

Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: NC-17

Category: PWP

Date: August 4, 2003

Status: new

Archive: You know it.

Dreaming of Sentinels: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Petfly still owns these boys. But I own their bodies. And what fine bodies they are. So there, Petfly. I make no money from this.

Notes: Peja, you asked for this, girl. This is for the Forbidden Pleasures challenge.

Warning: m/m bad language. (I figure if you know me, you know it will have this.)

Summary: Jim wants Blair, but thinks he's Forbidden Pleasure.


Forbidden Pleasures
by Patt

Jim was going to be alone all night long, again. Blair was pulling a stakeout with Rafe and Brown. // BORING! Not for Blair, for me. //

He got Blair's laptop out and got situated to find something good. He was going to come tonight if it killed him. Jim called the stakeout van; to be sure they were still there.

"Brown."

"Ellison."

"Anyone else want to talk to Ellison, he's being an idiot." Brown grumbled.

Blair grabbed the phone and said, "Hey man. What cha up to?"

"Six foot one, last time I checked." Jim smiled.

"What do you need Jim?"

"I was just calling. Do you know when you'll be home?" Jim asked.

"Hey, he wants to know when we'll be home? You just know he's got some pretty woman in his loft right now." Blair teased.

"It's more like a hooker." Rafe said laughing his ass off.

"Jim wouldn't date a hooker." Blair said defensively.

"Hairboy, you don't date a hooker at all. You fuck em. You screw em. You pay em. Got it?" Brown laughed even harder when Blair did the fish out of water routine.

"Don't listen to them Jim."

"Too late. They think I would date a fucking hooker?" Jim asked with the wounded sound in his voice.

"All right, you assholes. You hurt Jim's feelings. Now someone get on here and tell him you don't believe he would be dating a hooker." Blair pushed the phone at Rafe.

"Hey Ellison. Let me repeat what Henry said earlier. You don't date a hooker at all. You fuck em. You screw em and then you pay em. Got it? Now go be with someone and let us do our job." Rafe hung up on him.

"I can get a date if I want. I just don't want to. I want Sandburg, the babe magnet. I know I won't get him, so I'll settle for going online and making myself come." Jim realized he had just said all of this out loud and that hadn't worried him.

He logged onto the computer and clicked on the first place.

Forbidden pleasures alone are loved immoderately; when lawful, they do not excite desire.
Marcus Fabius Quintilian


This isn't what Jim had in mind. He wanted Forbidden Pleasures sex sites. Maybe the next one would be better.

Forbidden-Pleasures
Forbidden Pleasures has become Bad Kitty Studios You will be taken there shortly! If Page does not refresh, please click here.
www.forbidden-pleasures.com/ - 1k -


Jim looked at this and asked, "Is it just me, or Bad Kitty an odd name? I do want to go and be refreshed though."

Forbidden Pleasures
. Forbidden Pleasures. Galleries of amateurs engaged in hardcore action! ... Enter
Below With Your ProAdult ID. Enter Forbidden Pleasures with your ProAdult ID. ...
Category: Mature Content
www.sexacs.com/index/couples253/ - 4k


"Oh for gods sake, we're going to see people on their first night? It says amateurs, so that means new. Like I want to see something from someone that has to stop and read directions." Jim knew he was still talking to himself and sighed loudly.

Palace of Forbidden Pleasures
Dark Palace of Forbidden Pleasures. Go To The Poems,
All poems copyright Cole Kenneally 1990 -1998
members.tripod.com/~darkverses/ - 2k


"Oh yeah. That's what I want. I love Poetry. That gets me off every single time. Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Jim was getting frustrated.

forbidden pleasures she's hardcore sex just standing there. ...
hardcore road whores pink-parts forbidden pleasures boobcage #2 tight
teen ass gets pounded by a monster cock rearendz (ebony porn). ...
www.i2cute.net/SAMANTHA-autofellatio.html - 2k


"I need someone to tell me what the fuck a road whore is. I can guess, but I want to know for sure. And next, what is a boobcage? Whatever it is, it's 2 tight. Sounds uncomfy to me.
And my God, I have to see a teen ass get pounded by a monster cock. Oh yeah. I'm getting hard now. Teens don't excite me they piss me off. And I wonder if I have a monster cock. I wish I could ask someone."

FETISH MAXIMUS
With:
GIRLS AND BANANAS
A RETROSPECTIVE

Jim had to pick himself up off the floor and try to sew his tongue back together. He bit it off when he fell while laughing. (So he's a drama queen, what can I say?)

"I wish Blair was here. I need to know what this means." Jim pulled out his dictionary and realized that he would guess this girl did a show on sticking a banana up her cunt and called it Retrospective. He would have to check her out. It might be exciting.

HUGE BAZONGAS

"Okay, this one I can figure out. And I could care less. I wanted to see huge dick and balls. And not just anyone's, but it has to be Blair's.

ROTTEN VIDEO ARCHIVE
TOO SHOCKING FOR TELEVISION

"Now have they seen those new shock shows on television? If they did they wouldn't use this add. Maybe I'll drop them a little line.

BODY PAINTING

"This sounds nice. I bet Blair would love this. Very relaxing."

JAPANESE BONDAGE "

I might find this interesting. I bet Blair could bend in ways I could only dream of. Talk about Forbidden Pleasures."

CHASTITY BELTS

I don't need one. "I don't have sex anyhow."

LIVE CAM BUNNIES
FEATURING: SEX FOR MONEY

"This is called illegal. Should I write to them?"

CORSETS PUT THE SQUEEZE ON

"Corsets don't do a thing for me."

GROWN PEOPLE IN DIAPERS
SAY IT AIN'T SO

"Well now wait. I've heard worse than this. Would Blair be my Daddy?"

DILDONICS
A GRAPHIC STUDY IN FOREIGN PENETRATION

"I'm not even going to think about this one. It's just too fucking strange."

FEMALE DOMINATION
GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES

"Oh shit. I hate this, Carolyn always had me down on my knee's. And then I got no sex. Where is the justice in the world?" (Drama Queen coming to surface again.)

ELDERLIES
INCLUDING OCTAGENARIAN PORN

"Yuck."

ENEMA BANDITRY

"Okay, I don't know what this is, but if it includes Blair's cock up my ass afterwards, I'm down with that."

HUGE COCKS

"Again, I wish I knew. I might have one. Hell, I could work there."

THE GLORY HOLE
AN EDUCATIONAL PICTORIAL

"Well I sure hope they're going to show two kinds of glory holes. There is the fucking and the sucking ones. I want Blair to be on one side and me on the other. I want his hole so bad I can taste it. I'd like to taste it."

THE MOST HAIRY AND DISGUSTING WOMEN
THAT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

"No thank you."

LACTATION

"No thank you."

LESBIANS

"No thank you. A month ago, I would have been there drooling, but now I'm in love with a man and it doesn't do a thing for me."

MARDI GRAS

"I've been to Mardi Gras, but I have a feeling it's not the same thing. I never got fucked, sucked, licked or anything fun. I might check this one out. I could take Blair and say, 'I never knew they did that.'"

WOMEN OF THE CLOTH
A SELECTION OF BLASPHEMOUS NUNS

"No way, Jose." Jim held up his fingers in the sign of the cross and made a hissing noise.

MIDGET PORN

"I wonder if they have midget cocks? I wonder if anyone else thinks about this? I don't think so. They're sane." Jim sighed again, very loudly.

NERDS
GIRLS + COMPUTERS + SNATCH

"No, no, no and no."

NIPPLE TORTURE

"I might check it out in case I ever see Sandburg's nipples."

GIRLS IN PRISON

"Doesn't interest me."

SARAN WRAP

"Hot. And I don't mean sexy hot. I mean, sweat my balls off hot. Not attractive."

FAMOUS NUDES
(REAL ONES NOT FAKE)

"Believe them, they always tell the truth. I'm checking this one out. I might see Ben Afleck naked. He looks nice with clothes on. Maybe I could talk Blair into posing."

SPANKING

"Jesus, I would love to spank him. Then kiss him all over. Then lick and suck him all over, followed by fucking his brains out. Yes, spanking might work for me."

STRAIGHTJACKETS

"Sexy."

STRAP ON / STRAP OFF

"This is enough to make me run screaming from the room."

WATERSPORTS
(THE BEST SHOWERS ARE GOLDEN)

"I'd give anything to take a shower with him and if it was a golden one, I'd be happier."

DUCT TAPE

"I don't think I would need that. Mind you, I have no idea, since we've never had sex before."

AMATEUR POLAROIDS

"I could take some of Blair. Then when I'm alone I'd be hard as a rock all the time."

FLASHERS

"I'm so fucking horny, I'd stoop to flashing him."

SHAVING

"I love no pubic hair. Blair would find out I had none if he ever decided to check me out."

FORCED TO DRINK FROM THE DOGBOWL

"Jesus Christ on a cross. Thank goodness we don't have a fucking dog. Is that what they mean? God, I hate not knowing anything about this stuff."

THE BALL GAG

"Turns me off."

DO FIREARMS AND GIRLS MIX?

"No."

TEENY BOPPERS
LEGAL BUT JUST BARELY!

"Not interested. I want Blair."

forbidden pleasures, slut gets a barstool shoved up her ass.. ...
forbidden pleasures, slut gets a barstool shoved up her ass., leather lovers, nude
in public my girlfriend flashing her box!, moves, babe gives blow job gets ...
www.cookieshomesweethomes.com/feet-filthy.html - 3k

"Here again, who would want to see a barstool shoved up some slut? Hell, I'm a slut, but I don't want a barstool stuck up me. Unless of course Blair was huge and looked like a small barstool. Then I would like it."

forbidden pleasures young brunette has two fingers in her pussy ...
bare naked girls forbidden pleasures (asian) gorgeous slutbitch sucks teabag & gets
boned! young teen boy masterbating by the pool (gay) t10.gif (4518 bytes). ...
www.98fishingtips.com/leo-doggy.html - 3k
-

"I must be really old. The idea of an asian gorgeous slut bitch sucking on a tea bag as she gets fucked doesn't do a thing for me. Not a thing. Now, if it said;

"Young Gorgeous former Anthropologist, Rookie Detective, sucking on a lime from his drink while Jim Ellison fucks his ass. Now that would get my attention. I'd be hard in a moment and fucking his ass."

Jim shut down the computer, because he realized that he wasn't going to find a Blair there. He closed the laptop and put it back in Blair's room. He walked out into the living room and Blair was sitting on the sofa smiling.

"How long have you been sitting there?" Jim asked scared to death.

"Since you were talking about the amateurs." Blair was still smiling.

"Oh god, kill me now." Jim put his face in his hands and moaned.

"Jim, you're such a drama queen. I'm still here. I just smiled my best smile at you and you're worried. What is wrong with this picture?" Blair teased.

"Blair, don't tease me."

"I'm not teasing you. Not yet anyhow."

"You want me?" Jim asked hopefully.

"Oh yeah. I want you to fuck me, suck me, lick me, and whatever else you want to do. Jim I love you. I've always been in love with you. Can we go upstairs now?" Blair was giving him a suggestive push.

Jim took Blair's hand and they walked up the stairs. Blair smiled at him and said, "I'm no longer a forbidden pleasure. You can have me anytime you want."

Jim made an odd noise and pulled Blair into his arms. At first Blair thought he was crying, then he realized he was maybe upset or nervous? Who knew with Jim? "Jim, what's wrong?"

"I can't tell you."

"Yes, you can."

"No, I can't."

"Jim, I want you to fuck me now."

"I can't."

"Are you scared?"

"No."

"Do you want to?" Blair hated 20 questions as a child, it was worse with Jim.

"Yes, but I can't."

"Jim, just tell me why you can't." Blair was getting irritated.

"I came in my pants when you sweet talked me." Jim still wasn't looking at Blair.

"Man, that is so sexy."

"Coming in my pants?"

"Coming in your pants because of something I said. That's fucking sexy. I love you, Jim."

Jim took Blair's clothes off and then his own and Blair cleaned Jim's cock off. Jim was getting hard very quickly.

"Chief, could I take some amateur photo's?"

"You're going to show people at work aren't you?"

"Only if you're comfortable with that."

"Remember how I said, I'm not a forbidden pleasure anymore? Well you show anyone pictures of me and I'll be forbidden again. But if you want some for yourself, that's fine."

Jim ran downstairs and got the instamatic and took some pictures.

Jim was never going to be hard up for good photos again.

"Jim, I forgot I have the bug in my jacket from the stakeout. Where is the jacket?"

Jim shot off the bed and Blair said, "Gotcha. Now get busy."


End Forbidden Pleasures