Title: Flirting

Author: Scorpio

Email: LouisdPdL@aol.com

Archive: Yes, to all who want it

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: NC-17

Catagory: First times

Disclaimer: All things Sentinel belong to Pet Fly Prod. I own nothing but the words. No infringement is intended.

Summary: Jim and Blair flirt. Jim takes it a step further.

Warning: m/m

 

Flirting

by Scorpio

Lying on his bed, staring up through the skylight at the velvety darkness beyond, Jim wondered if perhaps, he *shouldn't* have done what it was he did. It had been an impulse, a thoughtless whim born from good food, great company and a few too many beers. He should have left well enough alone.

Ever since Blair had moved into his loft three months ago, Jim had found himself treated to a virtual smorgasbord of sensory delights. Blair's deep husky voice, his bright blue fathomless eyes, his herbal scented silken hair and his endless enthusiasm and energy. Blair's very presence transformed his life from barely tolerable solitude into a delightfully sensual experience. Before he had the chance to turn around twice, Jim had found himself head over heels in love. With Blair.

His tentative and awkward attempts at flirting had been well received, as slowly and shyly, Blair began to flirt back. After a while, the timid and bashful flirting grew more frequent and wilder as Blair and Jim both got bolder and more comfortable. Soon, it became normal and constant. Flirt. Flirt back. Flirt some more.

It was fun and exciting and it provided a great source of stress relief after a long day of chasing down criminals and worrying about controlling his senses. The innocent flirting worked well for both of them and he should have let it be. But no, not him, he *had* to push it.

He wasn't sure what he expected to happen, but Blair's reaction definitely wasn't it. He had deliberately walked out of the bathroom after his shower in nothing but a towel slung low around his hips. He knew his skin was still slightly damp and flushed from the hot water and that he looked very sexy. Almost wanton.

Blair was at the kitchen table grading student essays. He had strutted out there, flashed his best smile and made a veiled innuendo about all work and no play. It was, he admitted, a semi-planned seduction. Here, in the solitary darkness of his bedroom, he could admit that he had hoped that Blair would have flirted back and then taken him up on his vague offer.

Instead, Blair's head had snapped up, his eyes had opened wide and his jaw had dropped. He had then stuttered and stammered as he hurriedly cleaned up his students papers. Blair had practically *fled* to his room.

Now he was lying here cursing himself for being so *stupid*. Just because his skirt chasing roommate was open minded and friendly enough to flirt with a battered old cop, it didn't mean he was willing to watch said cop flounce around undressed. And it certainly didn't mean that he wanted to climb into bed with him. He just hoped that Blair would be able to look past Jim's embarrassing mistake.

Suddenly, Jim became aware of a wet rhythmic sound from below. Concentrating, he turned up the dial to his hearing, just like Blair had taught him. Harsh panting breath. Fast heartbeat. Creaking of bed springs and rustling of sheets. Skin of skin. Jim gasped.

*Blair was lying in his bed jerking off!*

Instantly, Jim's cock was rock hard and throbbing in sympathy. As punishment to himself for his earlier foolishness, he ignored his own need. However, he couldn't stop himself from tuning all of his senses towards the beautiful man in the room bellow.

He could hear every panting breath, every rasping brush of fingertips against crisp chest hair, every moan and movement. And scent. He could smell Blair's sweat and heat. The earthy musk of his arousal filled the loft, leaving Jim dizzy with desire.

He thought he would go crazy. The one person that he wanted more than anything was downstairs pleasuring himself and he was stuck up here, in lonely torment. And then it happened.

"...jim, oh gods, jim..."

Jim's cock jumped at the breathy whisper from bellow. A tremor of lust tinged with hope ran down his spine. Blair was jerking off to thoughts of *him*, not some leggy co-ed. Then it happened again.

"...oh,... oh jim..."

The low throaty voice calling his name caused hot images of a sweaty passion crazed Blair to dance before his eyes. When he blinked, he found himself standing in the doorway to Blair's bedroom, the memory of running down the loft stairs a fuzzy blur. Jim only paused long enough to burn the stunning vision of the highly aroused and wantonly sexy man into his senses. Then he was on his knees between Blairs legs, pushing those square hands away so he could get to his goal.

He didn't wait, he didn't ask, he just opened his mouth and throat and swallowed Blair's thick cock all the way down to the root. Blair screamed through his sudden orgasm.

The feel and taste of Blair exploded across his tongue and he moaned at the sheer pleasure of it. Working his throat muscles, he swallowed down every drop that Blair gave to him. His own neglected cock jerked, twitched and then exploded in sympathy.

He licked and nibbled at Blair's softening cock until strong, slightly shaking hands gently pulled his head away. Bracing himself for anger or rejection, he lifted his eyes. Smoky-blue met sky-blue. A look of stunned adoration crossed Blair's face.

"...wow jim..."

The gentle whisper caressed his ears and vibrated down his spine. Surging forward, Jim slid his body along Blair's until he could finally capture those lush lips in a kiss. They opened up under his and he felt his body shiver in response. He had to break the kiss to gasp for air.

"No more solo adventures, okay Chief?"

"Sure Jim, no more solo adventures."

Jim couldn't help the smile that erupted across his face.

 

END
Flirting