Title: Explorations

Author: Roy's Lady

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: R thru NC-17 depending on part

Summary: Drabble:TW gave me an Idea I decided to run with. It's all her fault.

Warnings: None that are all that important. Maybe a few minor squicks for people with *very* sensitive stomaches. Nothing major, not to ME anyway. (Big Unholy Grin)

Disclaimer: Part one is an original fic, the others are Not Mine.


Explorations #1
by Roy's Lady

"What the hell is this place, anyway, Cherp?" Gat stared around himself disgust at the wet, slimey mess they were all crowded into. It was hot in here, and smelled funny. The walls and floor were red with hundreds of purple ropey things under the surface that seemed to boil underfoot. All eight of his legs had to shift constantly against the throbbing there too.

"I told you, we're exploring our Host. We had to go somewhere when the forest got removed yesterday. In here seemed like a good idea at the time!"

"I'm hungry!"

"So, go ahead and eat, the slimey stuff tastes pretty good, actually." Said a voice from somewhere out in the seething masses of his kind.

Gat took a deep breath, and tried it, then smiled greedily and settled down to his breakfast. They all did, dispite the constant shifting and other motions of their temporary home.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Martha Mullins scratched her crotch as she waited for her GYN's nurse to administer the special pesticide for her pussy, "Imagine, crotch creepers INSIDE the damned thing!



Explorations 2: Mistaken Identity

Additional warning: Unintentional bestility
Series: It is NOW!
Rating this part: NC-17 (and then some)
Summary: Drabble



It was a nice enough little grass snake, long and slender, but tired and looking for a place to hide for a few hours of sleep. It's belly was full of insects, and it was getting sleepy. It wanted somewhere dark and warm.

The forked tongue was picking up interesting scents, and heat. Quite a bit of heat, and dampness. It used it's head to tap the small hole in front of it, then slithered forward as it moved inside. The edges of the hole gave easily, and the hills around it moved and spread as a low moan drifted down from a few feet away. His tomgue flickered repeatedly over a small nub on one wall of the cave. It was sort of hard to breath in here, and licking the nub made the cave shake and the walls squeeze the slender body. Suddenly the whole cave convulsed and it decided that as warm and pleasant as it was, it was not stable enough to nap in, so it doubled back on itself to slide out of the cavemouth.

As he slithered out of it, there was a shout of alarm and a long-haired human ran screaming at him and his former cave unfolded itself just as he slid free of it. It was a three foot drop to the ground but he managed the landing and shot off through the grass as the men stared in horror.

Blair stared at his big friend. "Christ, Jim, if you needed relief that much, you should have TOLD me...."




See Explorations 1 for title page & disclaimers.

NC-17 (sort of)

Explorations 3: Unknown Territory


He moved slowly over the enclosed hair-cover globes, tasting every bit of the terrain as he went. The heated flesh was salty, and sweet at the same time and he adored the individual taste of the man under all of it. He nibbled as he moved, ignoring the rumbles of pleasure from the owner of his feast. He stroked the skin under him with feather light touches, drawing out more of the individual scent, which was heavenly, and more of the incredible flavor, which was even better. Above his head, a large fleshy pillar rose high and proud. It dribbled a clear fluid that dripped down and flowed across the moist mounds he was concentrating on and it's flavor drew him onward and upward to the top of the sleeping man's phallus. He nibbled delicately, sampling the fresh flow of pre-cum, then began sucking up as much as he could.

"Jesus Christ! SANDBURG! Holy shit, what the hell are you DOING?!"

Blair's passion filled eyes opened to look at Jim who had his finger pointed at Blair's dick. His eyes turned to look at himself and he gasped in horror. "Oh man, get it off, get it OFF!" He yelled. "The damned thing is HUGE!"

And Jim quickly knocked a big roach off of his lover's cock and stomped on it.

END