Dreamer

By Bluesky

Desidera21@aol.com

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing Jim/Blair Alex/Blair

Warning Near death, and A kiss from a girl.


Dreamer
by Bluesky


I know I have to kill him. I point the gun at that beautiful odd person, and he closed his eyes, hands up, flinching, but not begging. It is almost like he has accepted, no almost welcomed death. I have separated him from his sentinel. Jim was to be mine. He can only be truly mine if his guide is dead. I have from him what I need. He has taught me what it is to be a sentinel.

Perhaps I can take him with me, he could help me, be my guide. I feel a bit of a fondness toward him. He has made me so much more than I was. I could ... Love him? I do not know. I need Jim. I need Blair. But I need Jim more. If I have Blair, Jim will come after me. That much I know. It is tempting, to bring him with me. I can control him for a bit.

"Come with me." He opens his mouth to protest. Then closes it. He is so tired, afraid. Alone. I can make him mine. I will. I kiss Blair. He is unresponsive. I have longed to make him mine. But I get nothing from him. No passion no heat. I can't kiss him at gunpoint. That will come later, and so much more.

"Lady, you are crazy. You just can't do this." Blair is shaken, suddenly unsure of what I am up to. Good.

We head down the stairs, I am holding him at gun point. Suddenly I feel his heart start to race. He can feel it. I can feel it. Jim.

Blair breaks away from me, running blind. I take chase after him. Why I do not shoot him, I do not know. I grab him just at the fountain, and clip him across the back of his head with the gun.

In slow motion he falls into the pool. I realize that I cannot take him with me. He could never be mine. I hate him for that. Let him drowned

He has been in my dreams in a pool of water. I see his face in water, I know that the sound of his heart beat it is fast, so fast. In a second the bullet will shatter that, and I cannot bear that.

The tribal way. Then a sentinel parted from a guide, the sentinel would have to drown them. It was part of the past. The dark part that I am being pulled back to.

I do not want to do this. I do not have time for this. If Jim finds him like this it will slow him down, give me time to run.

He cannot save Blair.

There is a moment that I feel his anguish. His pain. A scream that even though I am miles away, almost at the airport, I feel, I hear, I know that Jim has found him, and that Blair is dead.

And a part of me is sad, but a part of me rejoices.

We are one Jim. Come and find me. You have lost part of yourself in water, you will find rest of your self in water also. I will see you at the temple. We will be as one.

I have seen it in my dreams.

END
Bluesky