Drabble Fic
by Patt

When Blair got home from the grocery store, Jim was sitting at the lap top grumbling about stupid lists.

"Hey man, what's wrong?"

"You know those lists that we belong to? Well some of them are different than the others and we can't say certain things. Shit, I didn't have a clue. I had no idea. I got yelled at."

"Man, you got yelled at on the list?" Blair asked incredulously.

"Well no, someone emailed me and told me to keep things on topic and that they didn't want to discuss what I had put in my post." Jim said adamantly.

"Jim, you know damn well that certain things are not discussed on certain lists. That's what's nice about all the different lists we belong to. We're bound to find things we like on one of them or ten of them." Blair said smiling.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"You know I'm right tough stuff. Now, what were you wanting to talk about?" Blair asked.

"I was going to get some pointers on tongue fucking. I feel like I'm ready for that step, but didn't want to ask you. I'm supposed to be this alpha male. Shit..." Jim said head high, trying to look like he was in control.

Blair knowing better knew he wasn't in control at all. But he would allow him to think he was.

"Come on hot stuff, let's take this upstairs and you can show me what you think you should do. And I'll tell you what I'd like you to do. How's that?" Blair said heading for the stairs.

Jim raced past him and said, "Last one up, has to do all of the work."

"Shit, he is the alpha male. Damn..."

(Better, Peja? LOL )