Don't Touch

Peja's "The boy is mine..." Challenge

Author/psuedonym: Patt

Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: R

Category: humor

Date: September 2, 2003

Status: new

Archive: You know it.

Dreaming of Sentinels: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Petfly still owns these boys. But I own their bodies. And what fine bodies they are. So there, Petfly. I make no money from this.

Notes: I'm still suffering from block. It's been bad.

Warning: m/m bad language. No beta.

Summary: Jim overhears someone trying to pick up his boy in the bullpen.


Don't Touch
by Patt

Jim walked through the bullpen and saw two young women staring at his partner. He hated that. Women were always watching Blair.

He got just a little closer and heard them talk.

Blond: I'm going to ask him out for tonight. You ask him for tomorrow night. He looks like he's a lot of fun.

Redhead: I agree that boy is fine. Let's go and ask him.

Both girls walked up to Blair and said, "Hi."

Blair blushed, smiled and said, "Hello. Do I know you?"

The redhead said, "My name is Jayce and I'd like to get to know you. How about dinner tonight?"

"Jayce, it's really thoughtful, but I'm busy tonight. Thank you anyhow." Blair said kindly.

Jim was sitting at his desk, by this time, watching his lover squirm. It was so damn cute. Blair found it embarrassing to be noticed. Jim knew exactly why they were noticing him.

The blond said, "I'm Marnie and how about tomorrow night. We could make it a threesome."

Blair almost choked on his bottled water. Jim jumped up and patted him on the back. "You okay, Chief?"

"Yeah man, I'm fine." Blair gave him that I love you smile and the girls knew they weren't going to win this one.

"So what's your name so we can call you and ask you out some other time?" Marnie asked boldly.

"Sorry, don't give my name out." Blair almost laughed out loud, beings there was a nameplate on the top of his desk.

Jayce got a little more courage and asked, "You are one of the finest boys I've ever seen in my life. I know you're with the old guy, so do you ever do foursomes?"

Jim growled, "The boy is mine..."

Blair smiled and said, "And believe me he's not old. He's fucking fantastic."

Jim and Blair went back to smiling at each other and the girls walked off.

"Chief, you'll never believe what they just said."

"The good ones are always gay?"

"No. I can't believe that fine boy is with the old guy. He's going to be dead in a year or two."

Blair burst out laughing and whispered, "Better get some time off then so we can get some fine fucking in before you're gone."

"I'll show you fine fucking." Jim growled quietly.

Simon said, "Is this something I want to hear?"

"No." Both men said.

"It's slow, take the next couple of days off. Go show him some of that whatever you were talking about." He laughed all the way into his office.

"I love when you're all primal."

"I know you do. I love when you act like you don't understand why they're asking you out. You're the most gorgeous guy I've ever dated."

"Jim, that's the nicest thing you've ever said. Do you have pictures of the other guys?" He raced to the elevator, with Jim hot on his heels.

Two more women learned that you can look, but you can't touch Sandburg. He's Ellison's Boy.


End: Don't Touch