Disaster Ahead

Peja's Disaster Challenge

Author/psuedonym: Patt

Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Pairing: J/B

Rating: NC-17

Category: Drama/humor

Date: November 6, 2003

Status: new

Archive: You know it.

Dreaming of Sentinels: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels/

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Petfly still owns these boys. But I own their bodies. And what fine bodies they are. So there, Petfly. I make no money from this.

Notes: Peja, you keep asking for these things. So don't whine to me.

Warning: m/m bad language. (I figure if you know me, you know it will have this.)

Summary: Blair wants to start dating. I wonder he wants.



Disaster Ahead
by Patt



"Jim, I think we should start dating."

"What????"

"You can hear everything, what is the problem. You don't want me?"

"Chief, I love you dearly, but I don't want to date you."

"Why not. Give me one good reason."

"Fine, I'll not only give you a reason, but ask you to tell me why we should move in your direction. --Disaster.-- Complete and total disaster. It would fuck up our working situation, our home life and the most important part; we wouldn't be friends any longer. I can't do that, Chief."

"My turn. I totally disagree. We would become closer as a Sentinel and Guide, closer as roommates, closer at work and closer as friends. So I see the opposite that you do."

"Chief, it's not that easy. I don't want to date you. I'm sorry." Jim walked out of the room and Blair knew he had lost the battle.

That night in a dream, Jim saw Incacha. He knocked on Jim's head and yelled, Disaster? Hello, are you in there? You haven't seen any fucking Disaster yet. Date him you moron." Jim woke up sweating, wondering when Incacha had started talking to him in this manner. He walked downstairs and stood in the doorway of Blair's room. As he watched him he realized Blair was awake.

"You all right, Jim?"

"I want to date you too. I love you, Chief."

"What about the disaster?" Blair inquired.

"Incacha told me I had no idea what a disaster was and to start dating you because I was a moron." Jim wouldn't look into Blair's eyes while he repeated what his spirit friend said.

"Jim, Incacha would never say that to you and you know it. You're just a moron that came to your senses. So yes, I'll date you. My bed or yours?"

"See, this is what scares me. I don't know what I'm doing." Jim sounded so young and scared.

"Oh, but I do. Come with me, big man and I'll show you the wonders of male sex." Blair pulled Jim into his room and slammed his door closed.

"This is going to be good isn't it, Chief?"

"I don't fuck disasters anymore Jim. So this is going to be great. I love you." And he proceeded to show him how much.



End: Disaster Ahead