Title: Couldn't Help Myself

Author/pseudonym: Latoya

Email address: sonia316@mindspring.com

Rating:NC-17

Pairing: J/B

Date:12/19/99

Archive : yes

Series: no

Category: PWP/ First time

Disclaimer The boys don’t belong to me and no money is being made, just fun.

Summary: Well Blair just couldn't help himself and neither could Jim.

Warnings: None.

 

COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

by Latoya

 

'Look at him.' I muse to myself. 'His naked flesh melted into the bed. Love bites scattered from his rear to his head. His body looking thoroughly used. Come filled and come soaked.'

I want to take him again, oh yeah ride that sweet ass one more time tonight but he looks so tired and I really should let him rest, really I should, really. While he rests I can tell you how we ended up here.

It all started one day when me and my partner were watching a jags game on the tube. It was a normal Saturday you know no cases or no university . Just me, my partner, the loft and the t.v.

My partner seemed content in his sweatpants and tee, holding a beer in one hand and the remote in the other. He sighed took a swig of his beer and then turned the channel.

"Man why do games have commercials?" He whined, than pouted. Than he looks at me like I’m supposed to have the answer to the question.

I give him a shrug and ask him if he wants another beer. He's been trying to get the last drop from this empty bottle for the last half an hour.

"Yeah sure why not he says putting his bottle on the table than pushing it to the end of the table towards me.

"Hey Sandburg lets say you and me share the couch. Well it's big enough for two and your making me tired with all that pacing you're doing, why don't you sit down right here next to me." He pats the spot next to him. Giving me a big wide grin.

I look at him in confusion for a moment not realizing that I had been pacing and take a seat next to him and hand him the extra beer I bought with me. He then turns back to the game and all is peaceful or so I thought.

His knee is rubbing against me and it's create a delicious feeling inside my belly but I could never tell my friend that. I look up at him to see if he's doing it on purpose just to bug me and he's staring at the t.v and looking innocent.

I scoot over some thinking that I'm sitting to close and that he just wants some more room, and than try to focus back on the game. In under five minutes he's right back beside me. I figure whatever he's doing is normal for him so I just ignore it and go back to watching the game. Instead of his knee rubbing against me his hand takes up the job this time. It's slightly ticklish at first, just fingertips than gets more firm.

I look down at my thigh that he's caressing and he pulls his hand away so fast my eyes can't even follow the motion. I look at him and he's still staring at the t.v, looking innocent.

Okay I can do this. I think, fighting down the urge to pounce my partner. He's my partner what would he think if I just reached over and grabbed him and started to, started to...........

I barely notice that his hand is back again so far into my musing that I don't feel it crawl up my thigh and is now rubbing my side. I let out an involuntary moan and quickly clench my jaw. 'Oh god what have I just done?'

He doesn’t seem to hear anything that I have said and continues to rub my side. Than his hand slides back down to the top of my thigh ghosting over my erection to my other thigh and than back. 'Oh man he's driving me crazy. Back and fourth, back and fourth over and over, over my rapidly hardening erection.

'I can't take this anymore, I have to do something. I look up at Jim, the hand and the feelings disappeared again and Jim went back to looking innocent. Innocent my ass. I had to have him, I had to, now, now, now.......'

Forgetting all of my past fears I pounced on my partner, my friend. Right there on the couch. Nothing else mattered now, not the game, not the beer, just my need. I had to have Jim, I had to have him.

I ripped at his tee shirt, not knowing my own strength, tearing it in half. Leaving the sides to fall open to reveal strong skin underneath. I stilled suddenly and looked at Jim for his approval, no matter what my need I would never sacrifice our friendship. His blue hot eyes gazed into mine and then Jim nodded his approval and I fastened my mouth on a nipple that was peaked and begging for my attention.

Jim threw his head back and let out a groan, twining his fingers in my hair and giving it a slight tug. Just to tell me not to forget his nipples' mate was waiting for attention also. I took the other nub into my mouth and laved it gently at first than I gently nipped at it with my teeth and Jim was groaning, his grip in my hair clenching and unclenching as I suckled. But it wasn't enough for me. I wanted more, a lot more.

It was almost like Jim could tell what I was thinking and we were up and he was pulling me up the stairs and towards his bed. Which I happily followed. Once there he finished stripping himself of the rest of his clothing, chuckling slightly as he pulled away the remains of the tee. When he was done he reached out to me to help me with my clothes but I pushed his hands away and he gave me a puzzled look.

I couldn't think anymore, his beautiful strong body stood bare to me and I practically drooled all over myself. I didn't care about my clothes all I wanted to do was push him down on the bed and sheath myself to the hilt and beyond inside of him. But I restrained myself and with a calmness that I didn't know I had I removed my clothes, walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder pushing slightly. My cock begged attention and it would not be denied.

He knew right away what I was asking of him and he grabbed my swaying hips happily and went down on his knees pulling me to him in the same motion. His breath hot against my cock and with my hips seized in his powerful hands I could do nothing but stand there.

"Please Jim, please, I need it so much, I need you so much." Is that me? I never believed that I could sound like that. Voice low and husky.

"Please what babe? I can't do anything to please you if I don't know what you want."

"Please suck it Jim, Please suck me." Please don't torture me anymore.

"See that wasn't so bad, all you had to do was ask." With that he engulfed my whole cock and I was in heaven. He sucked harder and moved his head slower up and down my cock and I felt myself coming and I couldn't hold it back. "Oh yes Jim so good, so good, oh yeah babe that's it, milk every last drop away, every last drop." And he did lick every last drop from my still hard cock, it seemed to have another place in mind to bury itself in and I wasn't arguing.

I gently pushed Jim’s head away from my cock and he looked scandalized. Like I was trying to deny him his treasure. I bent down and kissed him on the mouth for the first time sharing a come flavored kiss with him, but there was something else, something that was uniquely Jim and if it tasted that good to me, damn it had to be heaven for Jim.

I pulled him up and led him toward the bed which he scrambled onto and immediately laid back on. He reached over and found the night stand drawer and he pulled it open taking out a tube of lube. My cock jumped happy in the knowledge that soon it would be buried in Jim’s sweetness.

"Come on babe, what are you waiting for, don’t you wanna fuck me?" Jim said in a lewd voice.

"Oh yes I do, very much, but I want to get myself under control first so I don’t hurt you. If I come over there all I’m going to do is turn you over and slide into your heat, no preparation no nothing and I don’t want to hurt you Jim."

Jim looked at me with clear blue understanding eyes and I loved him for that. Okay I took a deep breath and I was ready. I walked over to Jim and grabbed the lube from him. "Turn over lover, don’t worry I’ll be gentle." And he did as I asked him. His cock needy and dripping.

Once turned over, I admired his firm ass. Two strong cheeks hiding what I wanted, what I needed, and would not be denied. I lubed my fingers and than I slipped a finger in between those strong cheeks, finding the bud that was waiting for me. I pressed my lubed digit against and it slid it in the tight ring of muscle that relaxed quickly.

"Oh yeah babe that’s, that’s it." Jim moaned thrashing slightly on the bed.

An urge came to me and I just couldn’t resist. I bent down and nipped at one cheek than the other and from there on I couldn’t stop. I felt the need to mark my mate. To let everyone know that he was mine.

I added another finger and searched for the tiny gland that was I find rubbed mercilessly.

"Oh babe, no babe please. I want to come with you. Please , please I cant take it anymore I want to come with you in me, please."

I added a third finger deciding that I couldn’t wait anymore and the way Jim was thrashing neither could he. Once I felt that Jim was ready to take my cock, I removed my fingers Jim whimpered slightly from loss than replaced it with the head of my cock.

It was....... I can’t put into words how good Jim felt when I entered him. Nice and slow at first, but as his body got used to mine and mine got used to his, made me speed up my trust.

"Oh yeah baby that’s it, so nice and hot inside you, never wanna leave Jim never wanna leave."

"Oh god Blair, I’m gonna come, come with me, come with me."

After that no more words came from Jim just a series of grunts and moans. Though that was the only thing I could do to. I reached around grabbed his cock and pumped slowly making him throw his head back and scream, and I fastened my mouth on his throat, sucking and biting making sure to leave my mark for a long time.

He thrust back hard against me and came with a yell, or was that me? I don’ t know, all I know was that he was coming in my hands and I was coming inside of him. And I was home. This is where I belonged here inside of Jim.

I pulled out, my now satisfied cock hanging from my body. I looked at Jim. melted into the bed, love bites littered from his rear to his head. His body looking thoroughly used. Come filled and come soaked.

And now I sit here and watch him slumber, my cock filling again at the sight of my lover, but I should let him rest, really I should, really. But it fills some more and argues and pleads with me for just one more ride in that sweet hot ass before bed, but Jim looks so exhausted that I pull the blanket up over us and tell my cock that morning is not to far away and we’ll be the first thing Jim sees when he wakes up.

When I awoke the bed was empty. I turned over and looked at the clock. It was four thirty in the evening. I must had been more tired than I had thought. I got up and snagged Jim’s robe as I headed downstairs. I found Jim on the couch watching a game.

He noticed me and grinned, than patted the seat next to him and motioned for me to sit. I when I did, I could see the huge mark I left on the side of his throat, and something inside me was very pleased, very , very pleased.

I watched the game with him but his knee started to rub against me, and when I looked at Jim, his face was turned towards the t.v watching the game and looking innocent. I scooted to the other end of the couch and he followed. His hand starting to rub my thigh and I felt the urge to pounce.

‘Oh well I just couldn’t help myself and it looks like neither could Jim.

The End