Christmas Interlude

By Castalie

Castalie.a@wanadoo.fr

Warnings: None.

Rating: Let's say NC-17 for the sex?

Summary: A peaceful and quiet Christmas morning ends up being a little more *X*mas rated.

 

Christmas Interlude

By Castalie

Wrapping paper and other boxes scattered all around the floor, some presents still on the table or the chairs - Santana's CD `Shaman', some sweaters, a jacket, silk briefs, books, an already precious picture of Daryl and his father in a handmade wooden frame carved with a bear and his cub, another of the three men together carved with a wolf, a panther and a bear, some DVD's-- clothes laying discarded around the living room, the loft had apparently been witness to a great, happy and amorous Christmas Eve.

On that Christmas' Day morning, the three men were already up and lazily taking advantage of their day off, doing nothing but enjoying themselves..

Simon was sitting comfortably in the armchair, engrossed in his new book. He sipped at his coffee now and then, closing his eyes at each gulp. He didn't know where Blair had found this new brand, but he sincerely hoped he wouldn't have to wait until next Christmas for another sample. This was the best coffee he'd ever drunk. He licked his lip and swallowed the precious liquid. Then he went back to his book but was distracted by a soft laugh coming from his youngest lover soon followed by a soft comment whispered by their Sentinel.

Simon smiled at the picture his two lovers made. Blair was watching Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain aka Amelie a French film he'd wanted for the longest time. Jim was watching Blair watch the film, an occupation Simon understood all too well. Both men were sitting on the floor, Jim leaning against the couch facing the TV with Blair sitting between his legs, nestled against the bigger man's chest. Like the older man, they were still clothed in their underwear and a tee shirt for Jim and a heavy and warm --and brand new-- sweater for Blair, even with the fire lit, it never seemed to be warm enough for him -unless when they were making love of course, then, he would feel hotter than hot. Their legs were entangled in the covers, blankets and other heavy cushions the three men had spread down on the floor the night before after they'd opened their presents and Blair had wanted to make love in front of the Christmas tree. The younger man had quietly stated he wanted them to have a new tradition, namely hot and romantic lovemaking in the first hours of Christmas Day. No need to say that neither of his lovers had anything to say against that new development and the hours following Blair's quiet demand had been more than sweet and definitely more than hot. There was certainly something to say about creating new traditions in one's family. Simon smiled fondly, his body remembering the long hours of lovemaking at the same time as his mind.

Jim felt the change in Simon and slowly turned his head towards his lover, smiling teasingly at him. The Sentinel knew perfectly well what was going on in the older man's head -his head and other parts of his anatomy, no doubt. He made a show of nibbling Blair's ear, sliding his hand under his Guide's sweater and rubbing the skin underneath, the hands disappearing lower and lower, knowing what it did to his older lover. Simon reacted as expected, moaning softly and sending a silent warning to his playful mate. Jim laughed quietly and gave a quick kiss to Blair's cheek, stopping the teasing, although the look the older man sent him clearly told him he would pay for that little show later.

Blair stayed oblivious to the play between his two men. He was engrossed in the film and only reacted by leaning even more against his Sentinel's broad chest. He instinctively knew the teasing wasn't going anywhere and let himself be played with without really reacting. He couldn't help his body reacting slightly to the touches and caresses of Jim of course -he never could as far as the two older men were concerned- but they all were comfortable enough with each other to know when things were serious or not, whether one of them really wanted things to heat up or not. Since that wasn't the case right now, he let Jim do his thing and kept on watching his film.

Simon, whose blood pressure was back to normal now, shook his head fondly at the antics of his lovers. Blair could be the hottest lover he'd ever had but trust the guy to keep his cool even while being pawed at when he was interested in something else. Granted, Jim was just playing, not really interested -for now- in something other than teasing his older lover and taking advantage of the sweet body sprawled between his legs, but still, that was Blair Sandburg for you.

The movie Blair -and supposedly Jim- was watching wasn't a tape but a DVD. The Ellison-Sandburg-Banks household was now the proud owner of a DVD player and recorder. Actually, that was a present the three men decided to offer each other -a family present. That one had been chosen carefully. It wasn't just any present. It was more than that. It actually was the very first thing the three men bought for their home -their first major purchase together. They'd all seen it as more than just a DVD player, it was a symbol of sorts. Something they bought together, as a family. That was just one step among lots of others -at least, that's how they saw it.

Simon resumed his reading but his mind was now elsewhere. He closed his eyes and let himself be surrounded by the peace and quiet of the loft, let himself be lulled by Blair's amused or enthusiastic speeches addressing both the TV and his lovers and Jim's quiet replies. He smiled when Blair cheered at some character and decided to watch the film as well. He wouldn't even say anything about the subtitles, Blair would be proud.

He also decided he wanted more physical contact with the rest of the audience and sat on the floor next to Jim, the little nest they'd created the night before all warm and comfy. Jim wiggled to make some room, making Blair move in the process. The young man protested absentmindedly but never looked away from the TV.

The two older men smiled at each other and rolled their eyes. It seemed obvious they would have to wait if they wanted a hot and sweaty Blair sprawled in a more interesting position -or positions. Life could be cruel sometimes but what could they do, right? Simon thought he could only do one thing so he sat comfortably and made things more interesting for himself by having as much skin on skin contact with Jim as possible and put his hand on Blair's almost naked thigh, running it up and down the warm skin, his hands disappearing underneath the underwear each time he went up. Jim laughed softly at Simon's blatant attempt at baiting the young man and decided he wanted to play as well. He resumed the same stroking on Blair's belly as before.

They didn't have to wait long before they got a reaction.

"What are you doing, guys?"

"Nothing-" Jim replied innocently.

"Watching the movie -and not complaining about the subtitles, as you can notice." Simon smiled.

"Well" Blair began sweetly, still keeping his gaze on the screen "I'm afraid I have to warn you that your hands just decided to live their lives on their own without telling you because they're busy roaming over my body while you're watching my movie -and not complaining about the subtitles."

By now, Jim was licking Blair's earlobe and smiled knowingly when he smelled his Guide's desire starting to rise. He nipped at the little bit of skin. "And I'm afraid I have to warn you that we don't have any control over our hands and I think they're becoming quite adventurous -as are other parts of our bodies, may I add. Isn't that right, Simon?"

"Definitely. It seems they all want to experiment with some stroking, pinching, squeezing and definitely some penetrating, what do you have to say to that, babe?" Simon whispered huskily.

Blair's answer was half laugh-half moan. He blindly reached for the remote and put the DVD on pause. He went on his knees and turned to face his lovers. His eyes were gleaming with arousal now but also with an affection and love that always warmed the two men. His cheeks were already flushed, his curly hair in the process of becoming even more tousled and he was simply beautiful. Jim took a deep breath and growled. Things were going to get interesting very soon. He reached for Blair and the young man let himself be pressed against the hard bodies of his larger lovers, as always turned on by their sweet but strong hold on him. He almost became limp at their ministrations. He didn't know whose hands were where, it was as if they had a hundred of them running all over his body. He sensed they wanted him to keep still and silent -and again, let himself be manhandled, pushed back against the blankets on the floor, flat on his back, sprawled under them. He would have his turn at touching and licking and squeezing later, he knew.

For now, he wanted his men to have what they wanted and if they wanted him still -writhing and wriggling didn't count of course- and only moaning, that's what they'd have. The hands indeed became more adventurous and he felt a sense of relief when he was stripped of his briefs and sweater and when he felt the now naked bodies of his lovers on his skin. He didn't want any barriers between them. He wanted to feel them over him, on him and soon, he hoped, in him.

Blair was touched and licked, hands caressed his skin and pinched his nipples, he tilted his head in obvious invitation and wasn't denied the kiss he wanted so much. His lips were also licked after being kissed thoroughly, the tongue inside him dancing and teasing. He didn't have to wait long before feeling the same tongue on other places and sighed happily. He heard some chuckles but didn't pay attention. He focused on the feeling his lovers were giving him, taking pleasure in the knowledge he was pleasuring them. Then Jim pinned his arms over his head.

"Don't move them, babe." He purred, nuzzling and inhaling at Blair's neck. "Don't move them, all right?"

Blair could only nod, his state of arousal was peaking. He loved nothing more than being helpless in front of his lovers and he just hoped they would fuck him soon because he thought he was going to explode from the sensation. He moaned deeper.

Suddenly his whole body arched when a hot and wet mouth deep-throat him. Jim was apparently using all his senses on Blair and he was taking his time bringing his lover off, knowing it was pure torture for him but also that his Guide loved it. Simon loomed over the young man, turned on by the beautiful sight of Blair on the brink of orgasm. He pinched the nipples hard and muffled the sound of the Guide's cry by kissing him. Then Blair was finally breached by Jim's lubed finger, one first and then two and it was more than he could stand. He arched his body, cried out and came in Jim's mouth.

His body spent, he fell back on the blankets, his heart racing and his body covered in sweat. He looked at his lovers who were kissing his flushed skin and letting him wind down for a sec. At the look in their eyes, he knew they weren't finished with him and he couldn't wait for them to take him. He smiled teasingly at them. His arms still pinned over his head, he wiggled to get even more comfortable, then he spread his legs wide and bent them, daring them to fuck him now.

Simon chuckled huskily. He stretched his hand and took the lube Jim had left on the floor."Oh yeah, babe, you know we aren't finished with you, right? And you want it bad, don't you? The question is-" the older man looked at Jim, playing with the tube "Who's going first?"

Jim looked back and smiled ferally. "I think I should go first, Simon. You're definitely going to like the show, believe me."

Simon's pupils dilated even more. He sat back on the blankets and motioned at Jim. "By all means, Jim, do it, or should I say, do him?"

Both men laughed at that. Then, Jim knelt firmly between Blair's spread thighs. He massaged the bent legs while talking to his Guide. "You're going to be good for Simon, right?" He bent down and nipped at the soft skin on the young man's inner thighs. "You're so hot like this, baby, so hot, I'm going to fuck you deep and hard. That's what you want, right? You're going to be fucked good for your men?"

Blair's deep moan went straight to their cocks and Jim took the lube from Simon. He stretched Blair well first, playing with him, fucking him with his fingers as a rehearsal of what was going to happen very soon with a much bigger part of his anatomy. Blair was writhing constantly, wanting nothing more than to impale himself on the hard cock to accelerate the process. He wanted it and he wanted it now. He knew better than to take the lead though and let Jim go at his own pace, knowing Simon was getting off on it as well. Then he felt a second finger and a third and decided to show Jim he was more than ready by pushing a little on the fingers impaling him. Jim chuckles and Simon groans. "Greedy little thing, isn't he? I think it's time you give it to him, Jim."

The Sentinel hummed in agreement. He placed his cock at Blair's entrance and put his hands on the smaller man's hips. He smiled and entered the young man -slowly oh so slowly, Blair moaned in frustration and pleasure. He could feel himself opening to. Jim's cock and it was just so good -he wriggled to try to accelerate the motion but it didn't make his lover go any quicker. He looked pleadingly at Simon and the other man couldn't help it, he bent to him and kissed him, stroking himself. He licked at the almost pouting lips. "Don't worry, babe, Jim will keep his promise. He'll fuck you hard. Won't you, Jim?" He straightened up and kissed Jim too, the knowledge that the Sentinel was sheathed inside their young lover almost making him come. He pulled back and waited for Jim to move.

He wasn't disappointed. The Sentinel thrust once more and was finally buried to the hilt. Then he pulled back almost completely before plunging deep in one motion. Blair cried out and arched up, still not moving his arms but clenching his fists tightly. He swallowed hard, never breaking eye contact with Jim's face. The older man looked at him, blazing desire reflecting in his eyes and did it again and again -at the third time, Blair's breathing was almost deafening, Simon's own orgasm was not far either. Jim's eyes were closed and he was inhaling the smells of both his lovers, he shuddered at the wonderful scent. He looked back at Blair and began to fuck him faster and harder -the sounds of flesh meeting flesh and harsh breathing were echoed in the room as if nothing else mattered anymore. Simon was stroking himself at the same punishing pace Jim was using, his body so hot he thought he would explode.

Jim knew he was going to come soon but he wanted to do something first. He slowed his pace slightly and put his arms under Blair's upper body. Then he pulled the young man up and against his chest so that his Guide straddled him. Blair groaned at the sensation of the cock going deeper in that new position and circled Jim's neck with his arms, clinging hard. Too spent to really help Jim, he let the older man control the movements.

Simon was the first to come, the beautiful sight of Blair straddling Jim's lap while being fucked by him proved to be too much. He was soon followed by the young man who let his head fall on his Sentinel's shoulder while said Sentinel was still fucking him. Jim slowed the thrusts before laying his Guide down on the blankets again and resumed the thrusting, harder and faster still, until he too, came. He stayed inside his lover for what seemed a long time before finally pulling out. He lay down on Blair's right side while Simon was doing the same on the other.

No one talked for a long time, they all were too spent, too sated, too tired -too happy. They needed their bodies to acknowledge that they'd stopped their furious activity. Then, they looked at each other and kissed each other without a word, the hard and fast giving way to the sweet and slow.

"So" Simon asked, still a little breathless. "Was that another new tradition in the making?"

"Well" Blair answered with a huge smile in his voice "I guess we could call it our new *X*mas tradition? What do you think?"

The three men burst out laughing. Yes, Simon, thought, there was definitely something to say about creating new traditions in one's family. He turned towards his lovers and looked at their beautiful faces.

He wondered if life could get any better. Maybe it could...

Blair turned towards him and kissed him again, smiling lovingly. "Merry Christmas, Si.". Then Jim propped himself on his elbow and bent down to him over his Guide and did the same "Merry Christmas, Simon."

The older man sighed happily "Merry Christmas, lovers."

Then again -maybe it couldn't.

 

Fin

Send feedback to Castalie.a@wanadoo.fr