Choices: Boyz Bash

By Kat Sanders

slsh_lvr@yahoo.com

9 February 2000

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters and I am not making any money off this story. If you are underage where you live, go away!

Summary: PWP PG J/? Jim was invited to the annual Boyz Bash, but who will be his date?

Notes: This is the second in a collection series. This collection is called Choices. Each story will take place in a different fandom. If you are interested in reading the other stories, please email me and I will send them to you. The fandoms are Buffy/Angel(1), Sentinel(2), Marvel(3), Poltergeist(4), Voyager(5), and Anita Blake(6). Feel free to archive.

 

Boyz Bash

By Kat Sanders

Jim sat at his desk and stared at the invitation in his hand. The invitation was for the annual Boyz Bash, the prestigious gay fundraiser in the city, and Jim needed a date. Jim looked up as his partner in all things, who was steadily doing paperwork. Blair had his own invitation this year, and they had agreed to invite someone else to the Bash. It was only fair. The invitations to this fundraiser were very hard to come by.

Jim searched through the bullpen, staring at each of the detectives in turn. Taggert, O'Donnel, and Wu were out. They were all married. Jim gazed drifted to Rafe as he bent over to pick up his pen he had dropped. What a nice ass, Jim thought. Rafe could be a good possibility.

"Don't even think about it, Ellison," Blair interrupted Jim's thoughts. Jim looked up, "Rafe has already agreed to be my date. You'll have to find someone else."

Jim frowned at Blair's smug tone and continued to search the room. Megan is out because she's female. H is H. He's not really my type. Curia is going with Patterson, and Sutterland will be out of town that night. Jim just couldn't figure out whom to ask.

"SANDBURG, ELLISON, MY OFFICE! NOW!"

Jim looked up. Simon was standing in the doorway of his office. Jim's jaw dropped. Tall, dark, and hot. Why didn't I think of him before? Jim smiled. A date with Simon. Perfect...

 

=30=