Original title: Pensiero di Gatto

write by: Sabrina Romano

[Silvestro 1/1]

Note: For everybody of you can't read my story in attachment, this is the story; RI-WRITING from TONIE EATON that I thank from the depth of the heart. the story is in half-story in slash, even if Silvestro don't!! know the
difference, like us.... Jim & Blair are lovers... but the kitten... don't know it....

(for Tonie: sorry, but the name of the cat is Silvestro, and don't Silvester)



Pensiero di Gatto

written by Sabrina Romano
[Silvestro 1/1]




Cat Thoughts *Ep. #1*

I've done it. It's happened. I didn't want it to, but it has happened. I'm *so* clumsy. Jim has good cause to call me 'Silvestro the clumsy kitty'. Here's what happened. today, Jim and Blair had both gone out and left me home alone (again!). Well, fine, I thought. All the house is at my disposal to sharpen my claws on the furniture, roll on the beds (especially Blair's, he's the one I prefer between the two of them. He smells *so* good. And then, when he pets me and he holds me in his arms, it almost makes me faint...), and then I could do my favorite forbidden thing in the entire house, I could climb the shower curtain!

I started just as soon as they left. I had gone upstairs, where the big bed is. I could faintly smell Blair; I looked around a little, but there wasn't anything interesting to do there, so I went back downstairs. Then I went into Blair's room. Oh, how I like his bed! It's got all those soft pillows to rub against and lay on, and then there is his scent... I stayed there a while, just rolling around on the bed and those nice, soft pillows.

After a while, I got bored and then I wandered toward the bathroom. I thought to myself 'I'll go get a little exercise to keep in shape. Who knows? Maybe I'll meet a cute she-kitten when I go out tonight?' Had I known then what I know now, I'd have never gone out. I made my way to the bathroom, as usual. I started to climb up the shower
curtain. It was all going smoothly. I was totally unaware of the misfortune that was about to happen to me.

Suddenly, one of the rings that holds the curtain up, broke...and then, as a result, another one broke as well, and then, another. I got scared and let go. When I turned back to see the disaster I had created, I ran to hide under Blair's bed, like I always do when I know I'm in trouble. I swear that I didn't do it on purpose! It seems like trouble just follows me around. Of course, Blair seems to have the same problem. However, Jim is very different. When Blair gets into trouble, Jim goes to him and tells him that it's all right, not to worry, and calms him down; but when it's *me*...he runs after me through the house screaming like a madman, then turns on Blair telling him "See that?! Did you see that?!...You said it wouldn't be a lot of trouble!" Blair is so nice. He always looks for ways to keep me out of trouble and from being punished. I know that Jim really likes me, though and I try to be good. He only gets mad because he's not used to having a cat. I mean, he cuddles me, holds me really close; he plays with me...

I remember the first day I arrived...The way way I felt when Blair held me in his arms. I remember thinking 'I hope the bigger one likes me, too.' But not really, I had my doubts about him, OK I was a little afraid of him. Blair had practiced what he would say to Jim in front of the mirror all day! But I'm digressing.

When they first got home, no one noticed anything. The only thing they said was how strange it was that I wasn't there to greet them, as I usually was. Jim suggested that maybe I had gone out looking for a 'friend'.

I wish!

The inevitable happened. Jim went into the bathroom. He came out after a few seconds and said: "Blair, could come in here a minute, please?"

"What is it, Jim/ Can't you see I'm putting the groceries away? I've got to get the frozen foods into the freezer before they melt."


"It will only take a minute, they won't melt that fast."

"I'm coming." Blair replied, distracted, with his head in the refrigerator.

When I heard Blair start yelling, I knew that my life was over. They were both calling for me, looking all around for me. But I'm not stupid. I stayed hidden. I have this almost uncontrollable urge to snuggle up with Blair, his scent is just calling to me, but I know better.

Then, Jim bends down and sees me. I didn't know that he had done that. I mean, it's dark under here, under the bed, and he was a long way away from me, but he spotted me. I haven't been able to explain to Blair that Jim has all his senses overdeveloped. His sight, nose, ears, touch, taste...

He dragged me out from under the bed. I was held suspended in the air by the scruff of my neck. He carried me into the bathroom and yells at me "You know you're not supposed to do this. Just for that, you can spend the rest of the night in the cat-carrier, with no dinner, either. You are just a bad cat!" After which, he threw me in this cat carrier and, sadly, here I sit, all alone. There they sit, the two of them, on the couch, watching TV. I would very much like to go and sit between them, where they could both pet me at once. They're both so warm and cuddly...Now, I'm tired. I'll tell you later what happens next.

******