TITLE: Castration Snippet

author: Stormwolf Dawn

NOTE: This is a little PWP with major warning....castration!!!!

Other warnings include rape, branding, piercing, and anything else I can come up with.

Also small spoiler for Sentinel Too.

You couldn't save him, its going to happen....proceed with caution

 

CASTRATION SNIPPET

By Stormwolf dawn

Jim Ellison slowly regained consciousness to find himself living in the dark. Touch afforded him with the knowledge that his eyesight was blocked by a blindfold tied around his head. Naked, Jim was tied standing up with his arms and legs spread as far as they could go. He stretched out with his hearing to find that it was blocked by white noise generators. Sweat rolled down his chest and neck as he thought of how vulnerable he was.

A leather gloved finger touch his shoulder blade running upwards to his neck. Jim shivered at the contact, opening his sense of smell to try and discern the identity of his captor, but the only smell that hit him was lust, pure male lust. The smell caused his dick to react before he could clamp down on his sense of smell.

The gloved hand suddenly grasped his dick, and quickly a cock ring was placed on the base of Jim's cock. The hand then roamed upwards toward Jim's chest. Leather clad finger gripped his left nipple, and the smell of alcohol pervaded his senses as a moist alcohol pad was daubed over his nipple. Then sharp pain as a needle peirced his nipple going all the way through bringing a ring through with it. The metal ring was left in his nipple. Another alcohol pad on his right nipple, and the same procedure was repeated. Jim gritted his teeth and tried to turn down the dial on his sense of touch.

A clink of chains and the weight of the nipple rings increased, and Jim could feel the individual chain links against his chest that weighed down his nipples. He felt the chains fall all the way to his groin and click told him that his captor had clipped the end of the chains to his cock ring.

Leather, tough and thick, touched his neck as Jim's captor buckled a heavy, wide leather collar around the sentinel's neck. The nipple chains were attached to rings on the collar.

Sweat poured down Jim's naked body as the room began to get hotter. Jim could smell woodsmoke and fire and knew that the room boasted a fireplace, and the heat was increasing. The crackle and hiss told him more logs had been added.

The leather gloved hands returned touching Jim's back and moving down to cup his buttocks. The displacement of air told him what was about to happen but tied as he was he couldn't avoid the sharp blow of a leather clad hand against his asscheek. Three more blows rained on his left cheek, then the leather clad hands rubbed his ass in a strange soothing manner.

Jim still couldn't figure out who had captured him, but he doubted that it mattered.

Leather clad hands spread his ass cheeks and hot air blew across his hole which clenched and tightened at the strange feeling. Something wet pressed against his hole. Jim's sense of touch told him it was plastic and covered in KY. The object pushed forward until was inside Jim's ass. The object was pushed inward and Jim could tell that a rubber tube was attached to it.

Suddenly warm water flooded into Jim's ass and the sentinel groaned at the strange feeling. The water flowed and Jim began to feel full, and uncomfortable. Finally the water was clamped off and the object was removed, only to be replaced quickly with a small butt plug which kept Jim from expelling the water.

As the small cramps moved through him, the leather clad hand rubbed the small of his back in a soothing gesture.

Time passed and the cramps became worse until Jim shivered as he stood. Jim heard the scape of metal on the cold tile floor and then the butt plug was removed. At first Jim was too embarrassed to expel the water, but eventually the cramps and a slight push on his stomach forced Jim to expel the water form his body. He heard splash into a bucket placed beneath him for that purpose.

Jim hung his head in embarrassment as the gloved hands cleaned his ass and legs.

When Jim's body was once again clean, the leather gloves returned to touching his ass. Once again the cheeks were spread by one hand on his left asscheek and a gloved lubricated finger touched the opening to his body and pressed inward. Jim's body tried to expel the finger, but eventually had to relax when the finger refused to move.

One, then two then three gloved fingers covered in lube eventually breached his virginal opening, and Jim's asshole was stretched.

The fingers were removed and replaced with an even larger butt plug, then the captor moved away from Jim, and the sentinel could barely keep track of the sadist.

Heat, white hot heat moved in closer toward Jim's left asscheek until the searing pain of the hot branding iron forced Jim to scream. His dials went out of control as his sense of smell caught the scent of burning flesh. The hot iron was removed from his skin, and Jim hung his head breathing heavily from the agony.

Cold soothing water cascaded down his butt cheek cooling the brand.

The water continued to touch him, and sooth the burn until it only throbbed with the beating of his heart.

Jim attention to ascertain the pattern of the brand was diverted when a gloved hand grasped his balls and what to Jim felt like a rubber band was wound around his balls. Jim felt panicked when the rubber band began to cut off the circulation to his balls, and Jim began to struggle with his bonds to escape.

As the rubber band was twisted and placed around, then twisted again, Jim felt the hot splash of tears falling upon his dick.

Eventually the rubber band was so tight that all of Jim's circulation was cut off to his testicles. The splash of tears had Jim turning his sense of touch to the brand, fear welling up inside him.

Jim's heart broke when he felt the brand and realised that it was the outline of a wolf's paw. At the same time a burning hot gelding knife rested beneath the rubber band. "Please, Chief, don't." Jim begged. He could smell the burnt flesh, feel the pain as the gelding knife slowly cut away Jim's testicles from his body. The sentinel screamed until he blacked out.

Blair Sandburg stood beside the bed where his newly castrated sentinel slept. Jim still wore the chains and collar, but the only thing that held him captive was a thick chain leash padlocked to one of the four rings on the thick wide banded collar. The other end was padlocked to a ring in the wall behind the bed.

Blair knelt and rubbed his leather clad hand over Jim's short hair and whispered, "I'm sorry. It had to be done. You belong to me. Now you won't be tempted by other sentinels like Alex Barnes. You'll see. Everything will be alright now."

 

THE END

The Mistress of Jim Torture has struck again.

Feedback would be appreciated, flames will be extinguished.