Boys Will Be Boys

Author: Patt

Author Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: Jim/Blair

Status: Complete

Date: 08/17/03

Category: humor, First Times, Peja Challenge

Author's website: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels/

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone or anything. I'll put the boys back when I'm done. (I'm a big fat liar.)

Author's Notes: Thank you to Peja, she seems to have jump-started my writing again. Send all hate mail to her.

Story Notes: Pure silliness. Just warning you ahead of time. There's nudity there's nudity. Happy Day.

Summary: Peja wants us to say, " Jumping Jack Flash." Something is wrong with Jim and poor Blair is sad. Will Mick Jagger be able to save the day?

Warnings: m/m,


Boys Will Be Boys
by Patt


For some reason, Jim had been yelling at Sandburg every chance he got. Simon was concerned.

"Sandburg, my office." Simon bellowed.

"Sir?" Sandburg looked like a whipped puppy.

"Shut the door and sit down." Simon ordered.

"Is this bad news, Simon?"

"No, sit down."

"Sitting. I'm sitting. Geeze." Blair looked up at him and Simon didn't know where to start.

"Sandburg, is there a problem at home?"

"Did Jim say he hated me or something?" Blair looked devastated.

"No. What's going on with him? He's been such a grump and I just wondered what was going on."

"Sir, I've been so busy and I haven't cleaned up things at the loft. He's been upset about my lack of cleaning it." Blair was chewing on his fingernail and that bothered Simon too.

"You have the rest of the day off and you can do all of the loft chores and be done by the time Jim gets home. How does that sound?" Simon smiled at the young Detective, realizing Sandburg had probably been so tired he didn't want to say a word.

"That would be great, Simon. Thank you so much. Jim's out on a call so will you just tell him that I wasn't feeling well. If he finds out that I'm cleaning instead of working, he'll have a piss fit."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of Jim. You go relax a little too." Simon shoved Blair out of his office.

Blair practically flew out of the bullpen and headed home for the day.

Jim and Conner walked in, arguing as always and Jim saw that Sandburg wasn't sitting at his desk. He marched over to Simon's office and rapped on the door. "Where in the hell is my partner?"

"He's sick. I sent him home. I told him to take the day." Simon said smiling.

"If he's sick, why are you smiling?" Jim knew something was up.

"I'm smiling because I'm not going to have to listen to you yell at him for one whole day."

"I haven't been that bad have I?" Jim inquired.

Conner walked in and said, "You've been so mean to him, I don't know how he can stand it."

"Simon, is this true?" Jim looked upset.

"Yes, it's true. The kid has walked around like a whipped puppy dog for about two months now. Whatever is wrong with you, talk to someone and fix it. Now get out of my office." Simon held the door open for both of them.

Conner grabbed Jim's arm and said, "Come with me."

She led him into an interrogation room and forced him to sit down. She then shut the door and said, "You aren't going to like this, but I'm telling you anyhow."

"Stop. I don't want to talk, Conner. I know what's wrong and I can't fix it."

"Ellison, you idiot. How do you know that he doesn't feel the same way about you?"

"How do you know what I know?" Ellison was shaking his head like a very confused dog.

"You love him, Ellison. Don't be ashamed or embarrassed. He deserves to be loved."

"Conner, we're cops. You don't get far being gay cops."

"Well then you'll have to figure something out. You're hurting him every single day. He looked like he wanted to cry yesterday and I wanted to beat you up for it."

Jim pulled her into his arms and whispered, "You're a good friend to both of us, Conner. Thank you. I'll try and figure out something to do."

"Good." She opened the door and they walked back to their desks.

Jim picked up the phone and called the loft.

"Sandburg."

"Hey, you're supposed to be in bed. Simon said you were sick. Are you all right?"

"I'm not sick Jim. I told him I was behind on things at the loft and how angry you've been about that. So he said to come home and catch up. Don't be mad. Please?"

"Chief, I'm sorry I've been such an asshole lately. I'll talk to you tonight." After Jim hung up he realized he needed to talk to him now. He walked up to Simon's door and rapped with his knuckles again.

"Oh for gods sake. What now?"

"Sir, can I take the day. I really need to talk to Sandburg. Personal stuff." Jim hoped he wouldn't ask. He didn't.

"Get out of here. You and Sandburg take the next two days off and when you come back, you had best be happy." Simon slammed the door after he spoke.

Jim smiled all the way to the elevator. Conner met him there and rode down. "Good luck Jim. Remember that he does love you."

"Thanks. I'll call you later, all right?" Jim asked her blushing.

"You better. If I have to wait for two days, I'm going to scream." When the door opened she kissed him on the cheek and pushed him on his way.

Driving home was a nightmare. Every slowpoke in town was in front of Jim. It was taking forever to get there. He was thinking Road rage wouldn't be a bad thing, today.

Finally he smiled as he saw the loft come into view. He was going to be home soon. He would talk to Blair soon. He would love Blair soon. No, he already loved him. He would make love to Blair soon. Jim's body was humming with excitement.

As he pulled across the street and parked he heard music. Loud music and what the fuck was it? It almost sounded like Mick Jagger. It 'was' Mick Fucking Jagger. Jumping Jack Flash. Jim listened for a while and could hear Blair singing along with the song. This made him smile. Then he looked up to the balcony window and saw something he never thought he would see.

Blair was naked, dusting and mopping and jumping and singing. He was basically having the time of his life. So Jim watched for a while.

// was born in a cross-fire hurricane
And I howled at my ma in the driving rain,
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas!
But it's all right. I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash,
It's a gas! Gas! Gas! //

Blair was using the mop as his guitar and Jim was howling. "I'm singing for you Jim."

// I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag,
I was schooled with a strap right across my back,
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas!
But it's all right, I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash,
It's a gas! Gas! Gas! //

"Jim, should I call Naomi a toothless, bearded hag?"

Jim laughed out loud.

Blair walked out to the balcony and was shaking his dust rag out and shaking his ass at the same time. Jim got his first total view of what a nice package this young man was carrying.

// I was drowned, I was washed up and left for dead.
I fell down to my feet and I saw they bled.
I frowned at the crumbs of a crust of bread.
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I was crowned with a spike right thru my head.
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas!
But it's all right, I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash,
It's a gas! Gas! Gas! //

"Jim, I was drowned and left for dead. Thank you for saving me. I love you."

Jim got tears in his eyes.

// Jumping Jack Flash, its a gas
Jumping Jack Flash, its a gas
Jumping Jack Flash, its a gas
Jumping Jack Flash, its a gas
Jumping Jack Flash //

Blair was now coming down with his guitar, aka mop and finishing up the song.

Now Blair had the Windex and cloth to clean windows and television screen. Jim found himself getting sad over no more jumping, bouncing and singing. Then Jim heard the next song come on and he smiled again. Oh this would be good.


// Bad boy bad boy
Boys will be boys
Always get so restless
Nothing but trouble
Leaving me feeling breathless
Nothing but trouble
Bad bad bad bad boy
You make me feel so good
You naughty bad bad bad bad boy
You make me feel so good
Knew you would //

Blair was dancing all over the loft and singing like mad.

// The way you hold me tight
You get me so excited
You do me oh so right
My heart goes beat beat
Beat beat beat beat //

Blair talked to the mop. "I love the way you hold me Jim. I would like you to hold me tight."

// Bad bad bad bad boy
You make me feel so good
You naughty bad bad bad bad boy
You make me feel so good
Knew you would //

"You do make me feel so good, Jim."

Jim was smiling more and more.

// Boys will be boys
Bad boy bad boy
Always get so restless
Nothing but trouble
Leaving me feeling breathless
Nothing but trouble //

"I want to be your bad, bad, bad, bad, boy, Jim."

// And when he drives me home
I feel so safe at night
He'll call me on the phone
It goes ring ring
Ring-a-ring ring //

"I want you to make me feel safe at night, Jim."

// Boys will be boys
Bad boy bad boy
Boys will be boys
Bad boy bad boy
Always get so restless
Nothing but trouble
Leaving me feeling breathless
Nothing but trouble //

"Boys will be boys. Yes they will and I want to be your boy, Jim."

Jim jumped out of the truck and knew he had to get up there fast. As he got to the door, he heard, "Jumping Jack Flash start again." And he opened the door to see his love dancing around naked. Blair didn't notice Jim was there so Jim more or less hid to one side of the entryway.

Jim was getting so friggin hard watching Blair's cock bounce up and down. He just hoped he could make it without coming in his jeans. Then he noticed that Blair was hard too.

Blair felt like he was being watched and turned around and saw Jim standing there. "Holy shit, Jim. You scared the fuck out of me."

"Sorry, Chief. I was enjoying the show."

"Fuck you." Blair stormed off to his bedroom.

"Blair, what did I do? I loved watching you move, sing and dance. What's wrong with that?"

"You weren't making fun of me?" Blair looked up at him sadly.

"No, I would never make fun of a man that looks that fucking good dancing around during Jumping Jack Flash. Will you do it for me again later?" Jim asked smiling.

"Jim, you feel the same way I do?" Blair was afraid to hear the answer.

"You mean do I want to throw you down on the floor, spread you open and fuck you until you sob for release. Yeah, we feel the same way then." Jim moved in for a kiss.

"Someone is way over dressed, man."

"Me? You mean you want to see me naked?"

"Now." Blair ordered.

Jim stripped quickly and they resumed the kissing game. Then they started the lube my ass game, and then Blair fucked Jim, followed by Jim using lube on Blair and fucking his ass. All in all it was an eventful evening. First thing in the morning, they started again, and for an encore, Blair danced to Jumping Jack Flash in the nude on the balcony. More than one person got to see Blair that morning.

"I love you." Jim whispered.

"And I love you." Blair was so happy.

"So we have two whole days off to do this." Jim asked Blair.

"Well we could catch up on some of the house work that's fallen behind. What do you think?" Blair asked.

"I think you better start running now. I want that ass in my bed now."

Blair ran and Jim chased. It was perfect. Thanks to Mick fucking Jagger, for giving them that jump-start they needed.

Boys will be boys and thankfully, ours only want to be with each other.


End: Boys Will Be Boys