Blair's Naughty Fantasy

by Morgana

Email:morganalebeau@yahoo.com

Fandom: The Sentinel

Rating: NC-17.

Pairings: Jim/Blair/Rafe

Summary: Just a PWP, pure smut, only a snippet. The author got the sudden urge to write a threesome... so she did

Disclaimer: The Sentinel is a creation by Danny Bilson and Paul DeMeo and belongs to Paramount Pictures, Pet Fly Productions & UPN.

 

BLAIR'S NAUGHTY FANTASY:BOTH WAYS

by Morgana

 

Oh man, how was he going to tell Jim that he was horny as hell tonight? Work at the University had been boring and draining, and only daydreams of Jim had helped him through the day. Speaking of dreams... last night he'd had a major erotic dream.

During the last few days he'd been trying to talk Jim in to having a threesome, but Jim was against it and Blair had a hard time accepting it wasn't going to happen... then the dream had happened. Both his mouth and his ass had been filled with hot, juicy meat, pistoning in and out of his body. Even now, his cock turned rock hard, just remembering the dream.

"Jim, I need it, need it hard tonight," he whispered, stepping into the loft. His hormones had gotten the better of him and he'd never wanted Jim this badly before. He dropped his backpack next to the door and shuffled inside.

"What the hell?" He tried switching on the light, but nothing happened. The loft was still cloaked in darkness. "Man, why does this always happen to me?"

"Don't move."

Blair froze, but he recognized Jim's voice at once. "What about the lights, man?"

"Don't talk. Put your hands behind your back." Jim smelled the arousal on Blair and seductively pressed his hard cock against his lover's ass. He'd heard Blair's words earlier and was determined to make one of his lover's fantasies come true. Blair put his hands behind his back and Jim slapped the hand cuffs in place. "So you want it hard?"

"Oh, yes," Blair moaned, pressing back into the hard cock throbbing against his ass. "Hard, please..." The hand cuffs made it impossible for him to reach for Jim so he didn't even try. He just stood there, waiting for his lover to take the lead. He loved it when Jim got possessive.

"I brought a friend," Jim moaned into Blair's ear. "And he's going to use your body for his pleasure." He exchanged a glance with Rafe, who sneaked up on Blair. "And you're not to look at him, understood, baby?" Part of the thrill was that Blair didn't know who the third party was.

"Yeah, Jim..." Blair was panting, and Jim's cock continued to rub against his ass. Oh man, his fantasy was coming true! He couldn't believe Jim was going along with this! A dark form approached him and he kept his eyes locked on the floor, just as he'd promised. Suddenly, the stranger's hand tangled in his hair, roughly and demanding. "Oh yes..."

"You're wearing too many clothes, baby," Jim moaned hoarsely and felt grateful that Blair was only wearing jeans and an expandable T-shirt. Not giving it a second thought, he ripped it apart and threw it onto the floor. "You're wearing your nipple ring tonight," he noticed with satisfaction.

Rafe didn't need any directions and leaned in closer, letting his tongue circle the erect nub of flesh. Using the tip of his tongue he tugged at the nipple ring. Blair bucked hard and he slipped a hand into the other man's jeans, slowly unzipping them. He regretted not being able to talk, but that had been Jim's condition. He was allowed in on the threesome, but Jim didn't want Blair to know Who the third party was. It was a small sacrifice to finally fuck Blair.

"That's it, baby..." Jim turned Blair around. Facing his lover, he claimed Blair's lips in a brutal kiss, forcing Blair's lips apart and parting his teeth. Blair threw back his head and Jim nodded once, telling Rafe to join in.

Rafe didn't waste any time and began to lick down Blair's neck, spine and sucked the skin hard, leaving marks.

Blair bucked as cold hands moved down his hips, into his jeans, sliding them and the underwear down his legs. He was buck naked, but Jim and the stranger were still fully clothed. "Jim, I'm gonna come..." The stimulation was too much. Jim suddenly pulled away and he yelped helplessly, wanting to follow his lover, but strong hands kept him in place, while kneading his buttocks.

"Good thing we bought the cock ring." Jim slipped it over Blair's aching cock, making sure it was tight enough to prevent his lover from coming too soon. "You're gonna suck my friend, Blair and you'll suck him hard. I know you give good head so don't disappoint us. On your knees, baby."

Blair's legs were about to give out on him anyway and he went down. The stranger positioned himself in front of him and Blair licked his lips, knowing that Jim was going to watch. That image added to his arousal and he moaned deliriously as Jim placed his hands on his head, caressing the soft locks.

"Thick and long, Blair, just as you like it." Jim watched, fascinated, as Blair licked his lips in anticipation.

Rafe had unbuttoned his jeans and his cock had jutted free, already leaking pre-ejaculate. It was a good thing he'd decided to go commando tonight. Seeing Blair on his knees, licking his lips, ready to go down on him made his cock throb violently.

Jim steered Blair's head to the waiting cock and smiled, seeing Blair's lips part, taking in Rafe's cock. "That's it, baby, suck him." He used his hold on his lover's head to force more of Rafe's cock into Blair's moist mouth. "All the way, baby."

Blair sucked at the slit, lapped the head and relaxed his throat. He'd gone down on Jim almost daily since they'd become lovers and worked the angry cock hard. The stranger began to buck, fucked his mouth and he tried harder to make him come.

Unexpectedly, something cold touched his hole and he startled briefly. Hearing the soft hum of the vibrator Jim had bought him, he tried to relax and then the toy pushed inside, opening him up. He gasped and the juicy cock slipped from his mouth.

Jim slapped Blair's ass hard. "Suck the man." The command was compelling and Blair's lips closed around the leaking cock once more. Concentrating on giving head was hard as the vibrator was stretching his hole, just barely rubbing his prostate. If it hadn't been for the cock ring, he would have come minutes ago.

Rafe fucked Blair's mouth harder, looking down at him in sheer amazement. Blair's tongue was doing incredible things to his cock and no one had ever deepthroated him like this. Unable to hold back any longer, he bucked hard and released his come.

Blair sucked and swallowed the come, wondering if Jim was getting off from watching him. A muffled yelp escaped his busy lips as Jim suddenly removed the vibrator. His cock was pounding, demanding release, but the cock ring was keeping him back.

"You did good, baby. Now it's time to move this on to the bed." Jim signalled Rafe to go upstairs first. After Rafe had left the living area, Jim kneeled next to Blair. "Do you still want to do this?" They had discussed Blair's fantasies before, but he needed to hear his lover say the words.

"Yes, I want this," Blair moaned and collapsed against Jim. "I want him to fuck me and suck you at the same time. I want to be filled both ways, please, man."

"Stay here," Jim said firmly and then climbed the stairs to his bed room, leaving Blair alone.

Blair couldn't believe he was kneeling butt naked on the floor with drops of come still clinging to his lips. His hands still cuffed, his cock trapped and a stranger was going to fuck him while he sucked off Jim. Fuck, he was getting impatient!

"Come upstairs, Blair," Jim ordered after taking off his clothes. Rafe and he both naked now, waiting for Blair to join them.

Addressing Rafe, Jim said, "Remember what we agreed on. The moment he says no, we're gonna stop." He looked Rafe in the eyes to make sure his friend understood.

"Of course," Rafe replied, indignantly. "I want him to enjoy this too!" He grew quiet as Blair climbed the stairs. Blair came to a halt at the bed, still staring at the floor.

"Kneel on the bed," Jim instructed and moved onto the bed as well.

Blair kneeled and licked his lips, seeing Jim's red erection in front of him. Enthusiastically, he dived onto it, licking and sucking it, taking in as much of Jim's length as possible. The bed cracked and hands grabbed his hips. Fuck, it was really going to happen!

"Use plenty of lube," Jim said, observing Rafe's moves closely. He was going to let Rafe fuck his lover, but not hurt him!

Rafe coated his dick with lube and looked at Jim for further directions.

Jim's hand rested on Blair's bobbing head, pushing him down onto his cock. Blair had once told him how much that gesture turned him on. "Just ease into him. No fingers. He likes it hard."

Rafe positioned himself at the tight hole and pushed into the hot passage. Following Jim's advice, he buried himself in one smooth stroke, opening up Blair's body and penetrating him deeply.

Blair's eyes grew wide at the brutal invasion. Man, the stranger had a larger cock than Jim, much larger! He'd never been this stretched before and he tried not to breathe too deeply, uncertain he could take the stranger's complete length. But then Jim thrust upwards, fucking his mouth again and he realized his fantasy was coming true. Jim was fucking his mouth and an anonymous stranger was pistoning in and out of his body. The next thrusts stretched his hole even further and pushed him deeper onto Jim's cock. He had to breathe along with the thrusts or pass out.

"Harder," Jim told Rafe. "You don't have to hold back. I stretched his hole over the last few weeks. He should be relaxed enough to take you easily." Blair wanted this and he'd make damn sure his lover's fantasy came true. Fucking Blair's mouth, he tried to decipher the look in Blair's glazed eyes, but failed. "Fuck, you're too damned talented," he whispered, arching his back and shooting his load down Blair's throat. "Every drop, Blair. Swallow every drop and then lick me clean."

Blair swallowed and tried to clean Jim's cock, but the wild, erratic thrusts of the stranger behind him were moving him over the bed.

"Go down onto your stomach, baby," Jim whispered after removing the cock ring. "Just let him pleasure you."

Blair did and collapsed onto the bed. The stranger followed him down and rested his body on his. Blair shuddered as the angle of the thrusts changed. They were now aimed at his prostate. A few more thrusts had him screaming his pleasure as the tip of Rafe's cock brutally slammed into his prostate. Coming hard, he locked eyes with Jim, who was leaning against the head end, smiling at him.

"Jim..." Blair trembled, feeling warm come drip down his body.

Rafe shivered and stared at Jim, who looked oddly pleased. His sated cock slipped from Blair's body and he managed to get back to his feet. They'd agreed he'd leave the party at this point to give them some privacy, knowing Jim wanted to fuck Blair too. Gathering his clothes, he descended the stairs and disappeared into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"Jim, that was..." Lost for words, Blair looked at his lover, suddenly realizing that Jim was hard again. "Fuck me? Oh man, I want you inside, fuck me, please... all night long!"

"I plan on doing just that." Jim rolled his lover onto his back, took hold of his legs and grabbed his ankles, opening Blair up to him. "You're beautiful, Blair." Not bothering to use any lube, his cock slipped right into the well used hole, still slippery from Rafe's come that was dripping down his lover's thigh. Blair's limp cock rested in a riot of curls and Jim didn't touch the sated member. "You like this, don't you? Getting fucked all through the night?"

"Yeah..." Blair's hands clawed the sheets, biting his bottom lip as Jim rubbed his sweet spot again. He knew from previous experience that Jim could go on for minutes now that he'd shot his first load. "Fuck me, Jim. Oh, man, I'm gonna be so sore... Every time I sit down or get to my feet it'll remind me that you fucked me, Jim. Harder! Harder, man! Fuck me, damn it!"

"You're a slut, Sandburg, but you're my slut. I'll fuck you all day and night, until you're sore and begging me to stop. Tell me, baby. Tell me what you want." Setting up a pounding rhythm he stared down at Blair's body, watching in fascination as his cock moved in and out of Blair's stretched hole

"Fuck me, man. Fill me with your come, oh..." Jim was pounding into him, almost pulling out completely and then slamming into him again. It was torment... it was heaven! The pounding continued for several minutes and Blair was panting hard, wondering about Jim's stamina. "Yes, fuck me, fuck me!" As he called out, Jim exploded inside him, releasing his come.

"You're so hot, baby," Jim whispered breathlessly, relishing being so deep inside Blair's body. Pulling out, his right hand kept Blair in place, making sure his lover couldn't move. "Not yet."

Stunned, Blair watched as Jim uncovered the nine inch butt plug. Oh man, Jim wasn't going to... argh, yeah, he was! The plug easily slid into his stretched ass and settled into place.

"You're gonna wear it all night long," Jim said, and grinned wickedly. "Now turn around." He removed the hand cuffs and told Blair to roll onto his stomach. "All night long and you're not going to touch yourself."

Blair didn't dare to move or breathe too deeply, knowing the butt plug would rub against his sensitive prostate. He remained motionless. "Jim?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks..."

"You're welcome, sweetheart." Jim placed a bruising kiss on Blair's lower back and then massaged his ass cheeks. Downstairs, he heard Rafe close the front door behind him. "We can do this again sometime," he offered.

"I'd like that," Blair whispered, sleepily. "Thanks, Jim."

Jim studied the sated expression on Blair's face and wondered why he'd waited so long to indulge Blair. Yeah, he definitely loved exploring Blair's fantasies!

The end.