Title: Blair’s Introduction into the World of Sex and Chocolate

Author: Angela

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: NC-17

Challenge: Peja’s Chocolate Facts of Life Challenge

Status: Complete

Archive: WWOMB

Feedback: Yes

Email Address:
ladybug74873@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: if you want any

Disclaimers: They aren’t mine. Petfly and UPN own them

Summary: Jim, Blair, chocolate and sex.

Warnings: none that I know of

Notes: none

Further Disclaimer: none

 

Blair’s Introduction into the World of Sex and Chocolate
by Angela

"Blair." I whisper.

I came home with an idea on how to make mine and my Guide’s love life more interesting. Have you ever had chocolate drizzled all over you while in a moment of passion? I have. I had a lover that used to love having food as a part of our lovemaking. He especially liked chocolate and so did I. I have always had a taste for chocolate. I hope to share that love and taste for my favorite treat with Blair. Oh my irrestible Blair. He will even more delectable when I start to drop chocolate flavered anything onto that beautiful body of his. Now for the getting ready. I have to be very careful about this. Blair has been working himself ragged for weeks now and I am taking it into my hands to give him a little getaway from all his frustrations.

Here goes. I put out all the chocolate flavored candles. Give him some idea what’s in store with those. Besides Blair will love them. Get out the fondue pot and melt the white and dark chocolate for purposes which will remain secret for right now. Get another couple of pans out and melt the milk chocolate and peanut butter flavored chocolate. Unpack the chocolate flavored ice cream. That’s for my favorite spot on my Guide’s body. Licking of the lips on that thought. Hey, I have Blair on the brain so don’t laugh. More like I want inside of Blair. That’s even better. Now for my shower and shave and make a small dinner and we are set for a night of passion. I am hoping Blair will be home soon. I would hate to start without him.

I hear that familiar heartbeat downstairs. I get up off the couch to open the door for Blair and do some of the little things he likes so much. Here he comes and he is sniffing the air. He looks like me when I am using my sense of smell. Maybe he does have a little Sentinel in him after all. Well, I am hoping the Big Sentinel will be in him all night long and maybe into tomorrow sometime. Simon and Rafe are coming over tomorrow for dinner and I suppose I will have to let this beautiful man before me rest sometime. I smile at him and he looks at me like I am growing a second head.

"Hi, Chief, missed you." I go up and give him an all-consuming kiss.

Blair pulled away and looked up at me. I usually don’t show that much emotion but when it comes to my favorite person I let go. He smiles that all consuming smile and pulls out of my arms to inspect the myriad pot and pans I have on the stove and in the dining room. After each peek he looks at me quizzically and then just goes about getting even more curious by the minute.

"Ok, Jim, what’s up your sleeve for tonight."

I just smile at him and motion for him to take a seat at the table so that we can begin our evening. I serve him all his favorites for dinner and just set back and watch my Guide enjoy himself. And now onto the entertainment portion of the evening. I lead my precious one to the shower and shove him in indicating that he should take one before we proceed. While he is taking his shower I bring up the various pots and utensils that I need upstairs to our bedroom. Ok, I have everything except for a naked Blair Jacob Sandburg. I get undressed and put out the lube and other things that we sometimes play with when we want some spice.

I hear the shower go off and the humming of the Guide of my life and Sentinel abilities. It’s a happy tune. So that’s means he is in a really good mood. I hope to keep him that way all night and most of tomorrow. Here he comes. A naked Blair is a wonder to look at. The compact body is just beautiful. Blue eyes the shade of a sapphire. Broad shoulders that could take on the world. Arms that hold with gentleness. Legs that wrap themselves around me when in passion. And then my favorite part of all. Blair’s cock. Long and thick that cock. Mighty impressive tool he has there and I look my fill of it. I look and imagine what it will taste like with chocolate on it. White chocolate? No, maybe the peanut butter or milk chocolate. I drag the younger man towards me. I settle my mouth on his and show my passion and desire for him with that sultry kiss.

Oh boy, this is going to be one hot night. I lay Blair down on our bed. I kiss every inch of the love of my life. I can’t get enough of him. Now for the chocolate. I dip into the milk chocolate and drizzle it down his neck and chest then I take my tongue and lick my way down the chocolaty path that I have made for myself. I hear Blair’s sigh and am encouraged to keep up with my ministrations. Next comes the white chocolate. I paint my love’s face with it and then lick the delight off of that beautiful face. Blair is groaning his pleasure now. The dark and peanut butter treats are left. I leave those two flavors for my favorite body part. I coat Blair’s cock in the sweets. His eyes go wide and I chuckle. Now for the tasting. I lick and nip back down his chest and abdomen towards that heavenly cock. I lick his cock tasting not only the chocolate but also Blair. I lick and nip at his dick as I bring the man below me more pleasure. I hold the base of his cock so that he will not come until I want him too. He is groaning some more and telling me that he needs to have his release. I lift my head and smile. I flip him over and smooth my hands over his ass cheeks. This is where I so want to be.

I take the bittersweet chocolate and drizzle it between those perfect mounds. Then I take whip cream, chocolate ice cream, and the cherries and top of my treat. I lick the confections while getting the maximum pleasure for both myself and my lover. I drizzle more of the chocolate between Blair’s ass cheeks. I lick the chocolate. I take my fingers and coat them with the sweet treat and ease them into the anthropology professor. After a few quick thrusts I withdraw my fingers from his heat. Then I bend and insert my tongue into is tunnel and taste not only him but also the bittersweet chocolate and the melted ice cream. I take a few minutes enjoying Blair’s heated love tunnel. I raise up and look at him through passion glazed eyes. He reaches for the lube and hands it to me.

I prepare my Guide for what’s to come. I insert first one finger then two and then the third while all the time Blair is moaning his pleasure and encouraging me for more. I withdraw my fingers when I see and feel that he is ready. I ready my cock with the lube and slowly enter my Guide’s
entrance. I take it slowly to let him adjust to me. I thrust slowly at first until Blair starts to encourage me to go faster and harder. And I can only do what he tells me to do. I thrust faster and harder and move my hand towards his cock. I take his cock in hand and set a rhythm timed with my thrusts. I keep both motions up until we fast approach our orgasms. I can feel Blair’s muscles clinch my cock and I come with a shudder and Blair’s name on my lips. Blair comes hard and my name on his lips. We fall to the bed sated. I pull out of him and roll him over so that I can hold him in my arms. We both drift off to sleep.

A few hours later I hear him stir and watch him wake up from his short nap. I smile down at him and give him a kiss. I am surprised. I taste chocolate on his tongue. I suck that delectable tongue like there is no tomorrow. We come up for air a few minutes later.

"Hey, Jim. Let me ask you a question." He asks.

"What’s that, love." I say thoroughly sated.

"Where did you come up with the idea of using chocolate."

"An old friend."

"I like it, mine. Let’s do it some more."

I smile to let him know its all right and then kiss him again. He chuckles and then takes one of the ladles to return the favor. This is going to be a really good night after all.

Me, my Guide and chocolate. What pleasures are set before us when we play with chocolate.


The end.