Title: Blair Working Out

Author/psuedonym: Ramblin Rose

Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Pairing: J/B

Rating: NC-17

Category: PWP/ First Times

Date: December 3, 2000

Series/sequel:

Status: new

Archive: Sure

Disclaimer: These guys don't belong to me, never did, never will, but I can dream. Petfly doesn't like to share. They also don't pay me, darn it anyhow.

Notes: I've just written some new things for my page, so Tricia will have them up soon.

Warning: m/m Happy day, there is fucking nudity in this one. And there will be in the next four or five that I write. I have to see them naked in my head. :) No wonder I'm always so damn happy.

Summary: Blair asks him to work out with him at the gym. And the gym and Jim both see a very sexy Blair. :) Here's what happens.

 

Blair Working Out

By Ramblin Rose

After Blair finished at the Police academy, he wanted to get in better shape than he already was. So he went up to Jim and said, "Hey, tough guy, how about helping me learn how to do weights?"

"That's a good idea, Chief. It'll make you stronger, faster and you'll feel better about yourself. We'll start tonight."

"Thanks, Jim." Blair said as he went into his room to change and get ready for the gym. When he came out of his room, he had on sweats and a long sleeve shirt, so Jim had no idea of what he was wearing underneath it. If he'd had a clue, he'd have stopped things right then.

Once at the gym Jim got into his workout clothes, which consisted of sweatshirt and pants. Blair on the other hand came out of the locker room wearing a pair of sweat pants with a sleeveless half tank on. All Jim seemed to notice was Blair's belly. And Jim had never ever wanted to notice that before. * Shit, you need a date, Ellison. *

Jim started him slowly so he wouldn't be too sore the next day. He didn't want his partner hurt in any way. And as Blair worked out, Jim glanced around the gym and saw that there were other guys watching him. A couple of them were gay; Jim knew them. But the others weren't that he knew of anyhow. And what the fuck were they watching his partner for? Jim was getting more pissed off by the minute. As he helped Blair get through the last of his workout, Blair went into the shower to clean up and get changed.

Jim was in the locker room and heard one cop walk into the shower area and ask Blair, "Hey, Sandburg, doing anything tomorrow night?"

"Sorry, I'm busy, Jake." Blair answered in his sweet and normal voice.

"No problem. Another time?" Jake asked.

"We'll see, Jake, we'll see." Blair said with a smile in his voice that Jim could hear. Jim realized that Blair liked this.

And as Jake came out of the shower room, he glanced at Jim and then thought better of saying anything when he saw the look on Jim's face. The next guy that went in the shower was Seth, and he was 6'5" and not at all Blair's type so he didn't threaten Jim at all.

"Sandburg? You busy tomorrow night, there is a gala for the Police Department and I wondered if you'd want to go with me."

"Man, thanks, but I have plans, Seth. I'll take a rain check. What's a huge guy like you, wanting to date a short dude like me for?"

"Well, as I can see, you're not short everywhere, Blair." Seth said laughing and walking into the locker room.

"Hey, Ellison, what are you up to?" Seth asked.

"Nothing. Why did you ask Sandburg out, Peterson?" Jim asked.

"It's a free country, Ellison, you snooze, and you lose." Seth said laughing as he walked out of the room clothed once again. And Seth said to himself, * Mr. Smooth talker there. *

Jim was in a state of confusion. His partner was totally hetero. There was no question about that in Jim's mind. * Blair's just being kind. He'd never date anyone in the PD and flaunt it in my face. Get a grip, Ellison; he doesn't know that you have feelings for him, so why would he be flaunting anything? *

The next thing Jim knew Blair was walking out of the shower with a towel wrapped around him and he said, "Jim, wanna go out and get something to eat? I'm starved after working out."

"Sure, Sandburg, that would be great." Jim said as casually as he could muster. Blair got dressed and Jim tried not to notice what Seth was talking about not all parts of Sandburg were small. But he couldn't help it and wouldn't you fucking know it, he was caught while looking. "Jim, you okay, man?" Blair asked all worried. "You looked like you were zoning."

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry, Sandburg. Let's go get something to eat."

"Did you want to shower first or did you plan on driving everyone else from the place?" Blair said laughing. Jim knocked him in the shoulder as he walked into the shower stripping. Seth walked up to Sandburg and said, "So, did he ask you out?"

Blair looked at Seth oddly and said, "What the hell are you talking about, Seth?"

"Ellison was all pissed off that I asked you out. He acted like he wanted to ask you out. Maybe I'm wrong. Sorry, Sandburg, don't mention it to him, okay?"

* Shit, does Jim have feelings for me? Hot damn, could I be this lucky? Oh man, this is like a dream come true. Now I just have to drive him to the edge of asking me out. What did I do tonight that was different? *

Realizing that Jim didn't normally see any of his skin, he figured that it must have been that. So, he'd go out of his way to show it off at different times. When Jim got out of the shower, he walked in and started to get dressed. He glanced over and saw Blair talking to Jake again and his shirt was hiking up as he was moving his arms around while he talked, showing off his belly again. Seeing Jim, he turned to Jake and said, "Hey, see you tomorrow night, man."

"Ready partner? I'm starving." Blair said as they walked out of the gym.

"I'm kind of hungry too, what do you feel like?" Jim asked.

"Anything you would like is fine by me. Hell, I'd even let you eat Wonder Burger tonight. I'm that easy."

Jim just stared at him and said, "Chief, what's going on? Why are you being so nice?"

"Am I not normally nice to you, Jim?"

"Yeah, I guess so. It just seems odd. We'll eat at the new Thai place."

"Oh great, I've been wanting to try it." Blair said practically bouncing in his seat in the truck.

Jim just kept looking over at Blair trying to figure out what was wrong with Blair that seemed out of place. "Sandburg, did Seth ask you out tonight?"

"Yeah, man, is that cool or what?"

"You think that's cool?"

"Oh yeah, he's really a fine looking man, don't you think?"

"Geeze, Sandburg, he's huge. What the hell would you want to date someone that big for?"

"Jim, I never said I wanted to date him. I just think it cool that he was interested in me."

"So your not interested in him as a date?" Jim asked with a look of pure confusion on his face.

"Hell no, man. I don't date guys, but if I did, I would consider him or Jake." Blair said smiling and looking out the window.

Jim continued to stare at his partner. "Chief, have you dated men before?"

"No, why? Is this a prerequisite for the job?" Blair said laughing.

"Are you making fun of me, Chief?" Jim asked seriously.

"No, man. I just mean I've got a date for tomorrow night."

"I thought we were going together." Jim said with a glower.

"We are, that's why I told them I already had a date." Blair said very softly.

"Chief, am I missing something here?"

"No, Jim, I don't think so, why?"

"Because I feel like I've missed an important part of this conversation and I really need to catch up."

"Jim, would you like to date me?"

"Maybe." Jim said very softly.

"Well, all you have to do is ask me. You don't have to hang out and threaten people at the gym. I've had a thing for you for ages now. So, I'm going to be easy for you."

"Chief, I need easy, I'm way behind here."

"Jim, have you ever dated men before?"

"No, have you?"

"No, so we're going to need to do some studying up on this before we make the big leap of faith. I'll start tomorrow, Jim."

"Thanks, Chief." Jim pulled over to side of the street and parked and Blair said, "What?"

"I wanted to tell you what you belly showing tonight did to me," and he took Blair's hand and put it on his cock and Blair felt the hard cock. Instantly making him hard, Blair said, "We could go to the loft and just make out tonight, couldn't we?"

"Yeah, we could." Jim said as he drove off in a hurry.

When they got to the loft, Jim practically ran up the stairs. Blair took hold of his arm and said, "Jim, slow down. We don't need to rush things."

"Right. Sorry, Chief. I'm just horny. It's been a while for me."

"Me too, Jim. But still we need to slow down, or I'll come in the hallway."

Jim couldn't help it; he started laughing. He knew that things would be all right, even if he were a nervous wreck.

Once inside the loft, Jim locked the door and they began kissing passionately. They were both moaning into each other's mouths and Blair began talking obsessively.

He talked about what to watch for in this type of relationship, what to be afraid of, what not to do and everything else that Jim would be thinking of. After about a half an hour, he turned to Jim and said, "Jim, help me, I'm talking and I can't shut up."

Jim lost all control he thought he had as he fell onto the floor laughing. Finally getting a hold of his laughing, he got up and took Blair by the hand and said, "Okay, how about we take this upstairs and we both try to calm down?"

"Sounds good to me. Last one there has to be the bottom." Blair said laughing as he ran up the stairs. Jim just stood there with his mouth hanging open.

"Come on, Jim, if you keep being this slow, you're never going to be on top."

"Chief, I don't think those jokes are good right now." Jim said very nervously.

"Get a grip, Jim." Then he laughed at his choice of words. "Yeah, come on and get a grip on me, big man."

Jim just stared at him and said, "Chief, are you all right?"

"Yeah, just trying to make you less rigid. And the laughter started again. "Sorry. Couldn't help it. Are you rigid?"

"Not if you keep laughing, smart ass." Jim said angrily. He sat down on the edge of the bed not knowing what he wanted to do now.

Blair came up from behind and put his arms around Jim and said, "Sorry, Jim. I'm trying to relax myself and I guess I'm doing the opposite."

"Blair, I want to kiss you, may I?"

"You can do anything you want to me, Jim. You know that."

"Anything?"

"Yup, what do you want to do?"

"I really want to kiss you, Blair."

"So kiss me, Ellison." Blair said as he went into Jim's space and left him no room for choices on this. Jim began kissing him. He put everything he had into it so Blair would remember this for a long time coming. It seemed to be working because Blair was breathing very hard and was hard as a rock.

Jim pulled away and stood up and started taking his clothing off and Blair said, "What we going to do tonight, Jim?"

"We're going to rub each other till we come, how does that sound?"

"Sounds good to me." Blair said as he jumped up and started taking his clothing off very quickly.

Blair flew into Jim's arms and they both fell back onto the bed. Jim pulled Blair on top of him and started lining their cocks up and the friction that happened when they rubbed the first time, was enough to make Jim almost come. * God, this is going to be good, if I'm ready to come already. *

As Blair started pushing into Jim's body, Jim's body was meeting him halfway and they were grunting and groaning loudly. Jim then started kissing Blair hard like he did at first and Blair pulled away and said, "Jim I'm almost there. Almost, I need a little more."

Jim moved his hand down Blair's ass and started rubbing the opening there. Jim had never done this but found it very sexy. He ran his finger up and down the crack of Blair's ass and when he'd get near his hole, he'd push in a little bit. He knew that he couldn't do anymore than that, because he didn't have lube or anything like that. Blair was getting louder and louder and he said, "Jim, inside of me, please?"

Jim took his other hand, sucked on his fingers to get them wet and then slid a finger into Blair's ass. When it slid in, both men were very still. Jim, because it was an odd feeling and Blair because it was a little painful. But soon Blair was moaning for more and Jim slid another finger in and was so into it that he didn't notice that Blair was moving down there. He spread Jim's legs apart and started stroking his cock up and down over Jim's and down to his ass. Jim was moaning and about coming off the bed.

"Jim, do you have anything up here to fuck me with?"

"Blair, we don't know what we're doing. Do we?" Jim asked so turned on he could hardly see straight.

"I want you to fuck me, really bad."

"Blair, I think we should wait." Jim said and slid another finger into Blair and at that moment found Blair's prostate and Blair screamed when he hit it making Jim harder yet. Blair started pounding his cock into Jim's body until he couldn't hold on anymore and then he came yelling out Jim's name.

Jim flipped Blair over and told him to put his legs together and Jim's cock was in between Blair's thighs and he started pounding into Blair. Blair pulled his legs up and had his ass right where Jim would be entering and Jim knew what he was trying to do and he reached into the drawer and got some lube. He put it in Blair and then put it on his cock after the condom was on.

Jim lifted Blair and pushed into him slowly, even though he wanted to do it in one smooth move. Blair was breathing pretty hard, but he seemed to be doing all right with it. Then he said, "Jim, move, or I'll have to kill you."

Jim started moving slowly at first until he saw that Blair was okay, and he meant really okay. He was so okay that Jim started pounding into him. Jim knew he wasn't going to last too long this way. He was hitting Blair's prostate again and each time Blair was moaning. Jim pulled him up closer to him so he could fuck him harder and then started stroking Blair as hard and furious as he was fucking. Blair came with another scream of "Jim" and then Jim followed suit by screaming, "Blair."

Once Jim slowly pulled out, he asked, "Babe, you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No, Jim, I feel really good." Blair snuggled into Jim's arms and Jim pulled the condom off and threw it in the wastebasket and they fell asleep together.

In the morning, Jim woke to Blair staring at him with a scared look on his face. "Morning, Chief. I love you."

Blair beamed with a 100 watt smile. Jim knew that Blair wondered if they'd done something wrong, but as far as Jim was concerned, this would never be wrong.

"Jim, let's go work out at the gym more often, okay?" Blair asked smiling at his new love.

"Fine by me, working out, might be our new words to live by, Chief."

"If its up to us, they will be. God, I love you, man."

Jim looked at his love, smiled and realized that he was sure fucking happy that they worked out after all.

 

The end.