Black Tie Affair


By windwilowk


not mine

Character of the week + opening line challenge

The Sentinel xover with Magnificent Seven

Rafe/JD

nc 17

bdsm (mild) cuffs, ice

Archive Yes to PEJA

feedback welcome windwilowk@aol.com

Rafe and JD have a little fun.


Black Tie Affair
by windwilowk


The unsettling click of the cuffs caused Rafe's cock to harden even more within the confines his jean clad form.
_________

Rafe had traveled to Denver on vacation and inadvertently found himself in the middle of an ATF bust. The aftermath of which caused him to miss his flight.

He and an Ezra Standish had each received injuries of the treat and release variety. Rafe was sporting a bandage around part of his upper left arm. By the time he was released though, there were no more flights bound for Washington and the forecast for the following day indicated bad weather, which would most likely shut the airport down.

Chances were Rafe wouldn't be going home for a couple of days. He had already given up his hotel room and was unlikely to get one again as a fan fiction convention was being held that weekend. Two of the agents, Buck Wilmington and JD Dunne had offered to let him stay at their place.

Their loft had reminded him of Jim and Blair's place. The difference being that while not unclean, this loft was not the product of an anally neat Jim.

Buck was in and out of the loft quickly. He had a weekend engagement that he did not wish to miss. He planned on being cozy and warm when the storm hit.

JD seemed to be a nice enough guy, handsome too. They grabbed a bite to eat and watched a bit of television, then got ready for bed. When Rafe came out of the bathroom, JD seemed to be scanning the room for something.

"Offer you a hand?" Rafe asked.

JD turned away from Rafe a bit as a blush rose to his cheeks when he thought of what he'd like Rafe to give him a hand with. The creamy skin of Rafe's chest offered an attractive view. The soft grey sweats Rafe wore fell low on his hips and almost seemed to invite touching.

"That's ok. I thought I had a book out here, but it must be in my room."

"Oh, all right then," Rafe, said.

"Here are some blankets and a pillow," JD indicated with his hand.

"Thanks. See you in the morning," Rafe grabbed the items to set them up.

"Or the afternoon. Today was busy and we got no place to go tomorrow, so we can sleep in as late as we like," JD turned and headed into his room.

It was way past noon when Rafe finally woke. He had somehow in burying his right hand under the pillow managed to snake it down between the couch cushions. His fingers ran into what felt like they must be pages from a book. Was it possibly JD's missing book? Rafe carefully removed it, bringing it into view. JD still seemed to be sleeping, as there were no noises indicating the greeting of a day from behind the closed door to the bedroom.

Rafe found himself looking at the shiny black of the back of the book's cover. He turned it over and his breath caught. It was titled Responses. If hands played with his nipples and covered his crotch is such a manner as was depicted on the cover, Rafe's eyes and body would just as willingly show their responses.

A thought ran through Rafe's mind of being held as the man in the picture was. His mind supplied an image of JD as the one doing the holding. Rafe began to skim his fingers over his bare chest. He never heard JD approach.

"Rafe." The book in Rafe's hand flew through the air to land at JD's feet. JD chuckled as he reached down and picked up the book. The look on Rafe's face was priceless. JD had definitely startled the older man. There was something else in his eyes too. Not disgust. Need. If the tenting in the sweats was anything to go by, the need for release was strong. JD suspected his advances might be welcomed, but wanted to test the waters just to be sure.

"See you found my book," JD set it down on the corner of the coffee table.

"Um, yeah," came Rafe's less than eloquent reply.

"It's actually a pretty good read. The author managed to put in a real plot in addition to the hot sex," JD sat down on the coffee table in front of Rafe. "Does it bother you?"

Rafe found himself blushing and stammering. "Yes, no."

"Yes, but not in a bad way?" JD offered Rafe a reprieve.

"Yeah. It was making me imagine - " Rafe trailed off as the blush on his cheeks made its way down his shoulders to his chest.

"Imagine what?" JD asked in a husky whisper as his hand reached out to brush a bit of hair out of Rafe's eyes.

Rafe swallowed as he felt the need churning in his belly. "You holding me like that, stroking my chest and cock till I come."

"I think that can be arranged," JD said as he moved over to the couch, settling himself behind Rafe, legs spread so Rafe could scoot backwards between them. "Come here."

Rafe leaned back as JD's arms circled around his front. His legs were a bit longer than JD's, but then he was about three inches taller than the younger man. Rafe felt a light stroking of the pads of JD's fingers along his chest. Small kisses and nips intermingled with warm breath on the back of his neck. JD's left hand was lightly pinching and scraping his nipples. The right hand was slowly stroking his lower belly. It moved down over the sweats, stroking the hard flesh within. Teasing fingers lifted the waistband allowing a bit of cool air to touch his warm flesh before the hand eased its way inside and circled him at the base before slowly stroking upward.

A litany of words tumbled from JD's mouth as he enjoyed Rafe's groans and sighs.

"This what you had in mind Rafe? Hmm. My hands dancing on your flesh, using the juices from your body to slick you up as I stroke you. The feel of my cock through the cloth of our clothes as I grind into your backside." Rafe squirmed and moaned. "Perhaps before the night is over you'd like to feel it inside you, caressing your sweet spot till you come and the walls of your silken heat feel the warmth of my juices."

"JD. God. Please?" Rafe asked.

"You want to come, Rafe?" JD countered.

"Please, yes." Rafe begged.

"Do it." JD said in a voice laced with the steel of command that sent shivers down Rafe's spine. Rafe bucked into JD's fist, shuddering as he came. He ground back as JD moved upward, whispering a rough "Rafe," as he came himself.

A short while later both men were ensconced within the walls of the shower, learning more about each other's bodies as they washed one another.

"Was that how you imagined it?" JD asked referring to earlier.

"Yeah, only more intense." Rafe paused a second. "You meant what you said about wanting to be inside me later?"

"Yep. Got some imaginings of my own," JD responded with a wicked grin.

"Tell me," Rafe invited. JD did.

They left the shower and dressed. JD put a fresh bandage on Rafe's arm. They had ordered a pizza before hopping in the shower. Their stomachs rumbled as the doorbell rang. They turned on the TV while they ate companionably talking about various things. The sexual tension in the air began to build as they cleaned up.

"All done," Rafe said quietly.

JD ran a hand down the lower part of Rafe's left arm. "You ok with this?"

"Yes, excited and a little nervous." At JD's look of concern, Rafe added. "A good kind of nervous."

"Ok then." JD went into the bedroom. Rafe gave him a few minutes and then followed.

The lights were dimmed, causing soft shadows to fall across the room. JD stood next to the bed, the lower half of his body encased in soft, black jeans. One of Rafe's black neckties adorned the column of JD's throat, running down between the dusky nipples, and stopping directly above the top of his belly button.

Rafe was drawn to him. Reaching JD, Rafe tilted JD's head back and dove in for a kiss. He ran a hand through JD's dark brown hair. JD's mouth opened under his and their tongues came out to play.

JD maneuvered them until the backs of Rafe's legs met the side of the bed. He lowered them, and stretched out on top of Rafe. They kissed for a while. Rafe made use of the time to run his hands over the fine ass.

The unsettling click of the cuffs caused Rafe's cock to harden even more within the confines his jean clad
form. He was unsettled, yes, but in the best possible way. Sitting astride him was JD Dunne; his hazel colored eyes changing in tone from mischievous to sultry warmth.

JD ran his fingers through Rafe's light brown hair, and then bestowed a kiss on the soft, swollen lips. He moved down Rafe's body until he was eye level with the top button of Rafe's jeans.

JD undid the buttons ever so slowly, taking time in between to run feather like touches over Rafe's ribs and belly. The hazel eyes of both men met.

"Lift up, need to get these off you," JD said with a caress along the outside of Rafe's right hip. Rafe lifted in compliance and was quickly stripped. JD stood and removed his jeans as well. The black tie was all he was left wearing.

JD started to suck on the head of Rafe's cock while gently rolling the underlying balls as he ran a finger down to slide into the welcoming hole. Rafe had begun to squirm, seeking contact in earnest.

JD reached over to a nearby glass and withdrew a number of small ice chips. He took his time running them across the sensitive areas of Rafe's body, starting at the nipples, working downward through the fine dusting of hair to the belly, and along the veins to his hardness. JD followed the trail of ice with the warmth of his mouth.

"JD, please, want you in me now," Rafe managed to get out.

"Soon, just want to stretch you a bit first," JD said as he ran his hand down the inside of Rafe's thigh in a soothing gesture.

"No. Don't need it," Rafe replied.

"I know what you said in the shower, but I don't want to risk hurting you."

"You won't. I promise," Rafe met JD's eyes and let the other man see the truth of what he was saying.

"Ok," JD said as he reached for the lube to coat his hardness with.

JD entered Rafe in small increments, moving at a slow steady pace until he was balls deep. Then he withdrew just as slowly. He kept to this pace, occasionally ghosting a kiss, nip, or caress to Rafe's neck or chest. He didn't touch Rafe's cock in any way.

Soon Rafe was opening and closing his fists to fight off the frustration of not being able to touch JD or himself. JD looked him over and smiled at the beauty of the sight. He picked up his pace and watched as Rafe's eyes glazed over with need.

JD reached between their bodies and raked his fingers lightly over Rafe's cock and then he ran the pads of his fingers along the same path, looked Rafe in the eyes and said, "Come for me."

Rafe threw his head back, all his neck and chest muscles taut, and came in silence, the whole of his body shaking. JD's own release was accompanied by a shout of Rafe!" before he lowered his head to rest on Rafe's quivering stomach.

After catching his breath, JD undid the cuffs and they curled up together under the covers.

The next day Rafe took care not to wake JD. He smiled down at the young man still wearing his tie. Rafe scribbled his number down on a piece of paper, leaving it for JD. He made his way outside, quietly closing the main door. If JD ever made it to Cascade - Rafe's fingers touched the extra set of cuffs - maybe, just maybe Rafe would return some favors.


The end.