Title: Backdoor lover

Author: Selena

kennedy_bowman@yahoo.co.uk

Fandom: The sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: R, slight swearing, implied sexual acts

Warning: song lyrics

Summery: Blair watches one to many teen movies and has a strange dream

Notes: I put my hand up, i watched this movie and I liked it dammit. although the dream itself has nothing to do with the movie, it just includes a song

Disclaimer: Don't own any of it. Didn't write the song.


Backdoor lover
by Selena


Jim was away on a stakeout. He was going to be gone all night. So Blair was going to use this solitary evening to indulge in one of his little known favorite past times. Watching bad teenybopper movies.

True it wasn't a secret that Blair was a fan of movies; in fact he and Jim watched them together all the time. But they were always guy movies like, commando or bad boys. But when the cats away and all that. Blair slid the tape into the VCR and sat back with his bowl of popcorn.

Tonight's entertainment would be the `classic' Josie and the pussycats. Blair had seen this movie far to many times, he knew all the lyrics to all the songs. He liked the guy who played Alan M, he was cute. The guys in the boy band weren't bad either. He would never admit to Jim that he watched this movie, and especially not why he watched it. He fancied the guys and liked the music, well that just made him sound gay. And he wasn't, he just wasn't. Not that he had anything against gays. It's just that he wasn't. He liked women, loved them in fact.

But he did find some guys cute. He had decided that he was Bi a while ago. Sometimes when he saw a cute guy and a cute girl walking down the street at the same time, he felt like he was being torn in half. Of course he knew that he would shed all his confusion and blind himself to all women if a certain Detective would just wake up and see what was right in front of him.

They could be so good together.

Suddenly Blair felt tired. This last week had been more than hard on him. He had been overrun with work at Rainier, and he and Jim had some pretty rough cases to deal with. He pulled the comforting afghan around him and settled in to watch the movie. The opening credits rolled, the cute boy band came on and was singing Blair's favorite song. The funny one that you just know what it's about. He wasn't sure the exact point he fell asleep. The movie and dreamland blurred into one and Blair found himself deep in fantasy.



********Dream*********

The black silk of the bed sheets felt so good against his near naked body. He writhed around as the music began to play.

"Chief?" Jim's voice sounded from somewhere above him.

Blair opened his eyes to see Jim standing at the foot of the bed. He was naked. "What are we doing here?" Jim seemed confused.

Blair ran his eyes along the length of Jim's form and smiled.

"We are right where we are supposed to be" He said, mischief and lust rang clear in his voice. He practically jumped off the bed to stand by Jim's side. Jim watched his friend as Blair ran his hands along Jim's torso. Unsure of what he was doing, Jim cupped Blair's bum with one large hand.

"Hey, chief" Jim said, "How come you get to wear trousers?"

Blair wiggled his hips, his leather pants tight against his slender body.

"I'm a pop star, Jim" He said simply, "How can I be a pop star if I don't wear the pants?"

"Oh"

Sensing that Jim might not be all that coherent Blair decided to take advantage, he shoved Jim hard so that he fell heavily on the bed. Before Jim could react Blair was on him, covering Jim's body with his.

"Hey" Jim started to protest.

"SSHHH" Blair said, putting a finger to Jim's lips "I want you to be quiet and listen" Blair slid off the large bed and walked to the center of the strange room. A microphone appeared in his hand. Jim had to blink; suddenly there was four Blair's. Each holding a microphone and each wearing nothing but tight black leather pants. Each took a breath and began to sing.

They say this kind of love is wrong
But you know it feels so right
Running my hands across your cheeks
That are oh so smooth and white
So be alive baby and open up your back door
I'll be coming through that way tonight
Gonna love you for sure

Lying on your bed staring up at the moon
You call me crazy but I love you sue

I'm your backdoor lover
Coming from behind with the lights down low
Your backdoor lover
Just you and me no one has to know
Gonna meet you there at your secret spot
I'll show you a love that's more than hot
You know that I won't hurt you
So open up and let me in

We love each other way too much for it to be a sin
Some people use the front door
But that's never been my way
Just coz I slipped it in the backdoor
Well that doesn't make me . . . hey


When one Blair was singing, the other three would be caressing parts of Jim's body. He arched upwards as pleasure coursed through him, he called out: "Oh, Blair!"

"Jim" Blair called back from somewhere beside him. Hands were everywhere, in places neither of them thought their hands would ever go.

"Blair!"

"JIM!"

"BLAIR!"

"JIM!"

"Who the hell is Sue?"

*****end dream*****


Jim jerked awake, unsure of where he was. In a flash it came back to him. Stakeout, fell asleep, shit! What a strange dream, good but strange. Watched that damn movie too many times, that damn song is invading his dreams. As if on cue images of the dream played through his head, he shut his eyes and smiled. Snapping them open again he berated himself. `No, Jim. You can dream later. Stakeout, concentrate!'

Back at the loft, Blair slept soundly, the dream playing over in his head. He was completely unaware that for a brief few minutes, Jim was there with him.


End