Are you up yet...?

Author: Patt

Author Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: Jim/Blair

Status: Complete

Date: 08/16/03

Category: humor, First Times, Peja Challenge

Author's website: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone or anything. I'll put the boys back when I'm done. (I'm also a big fat liar.)

Author's Notes: Thank you to Peja, she seems to have jump-started my writing again. Send all hate mail to her.

Story Notes: Pure silliness. Just warning you ahead of time. The boys are talking about sex, right and left.

Summary: Peja wants us to say, "Are you up yet...?" So this is what happens when Blair keeps asking Jim this in the morning.

Warnings: m/m,


Are you up yet...?
Patt

Jim woke every single morning to a hard on that could pound nails. He would silently jack off while Blair was downstairs making breakfast and getting ready for his new job as a cop.

As Jim fisted himself, he wondered if Blair liked being his partner. Or was he just doing it because they were Sentinel and Guide? Jim closed his eyes and imagined his guide. Then he pictured him naked and sweaty on top and the bottom of him. Jim just kept thinking of these things as he fisted that cock till he was right on the edge.

"Jim, are you up yet?" Blair called up the stairs.

// I don't fucking believe it. Am I up yet? I wish he only comprehended. // "I'll be down in a few minutes, Chief."

"Okay, breakfast in ten, so you better hurry and get your shower taken first."

"Did I miss the meeting at work that said you were the lead officer?" Jim snarled.

"Chill big man. But get that butt moving."

"Bitch, bitch, bitch..." Jim got out of bed with a deflated cock, wearing his robe and walked miserably down the stairs.

Once he got in the shower, he was revitalized and began to grow hard once again. He closed his eyes and thought of Blair dream number 72. That was the one where Blair was fucking himself on his fingers making Jim watch. Jim began to thrust his cock into his fist and knew he was going to come soon.

There was a knock at the door, followed by, "You still up, Jim? Or did you fall asleep?"

"Sandburg, I'm up. Now leave me alone for a few more minutes. Please."

"Fine, starve. I don't care." Blair walked back to the kitchen.

Jim went back to his dream number 72 and began fisting his cock again. He was just about there again when Blair said, "Jim, we're going to be late man. I don't want to be late. Simon will yell at us."

"Two minutes, Sandburg. Two minutes." Jim yelled.

"Hey, you got sore muscles? I can rub that out for you. Or do you have a headache? I could help, man."

"Chief, you can't help with this." Jim dried off and came walking out with his robe and made his way up the stairs to dress.

The drive to work was very quiet and Blair worried about it the entire way.

Work went fast and smooth for a change. It was Jim's turn to make dinner. He made Blair's favorite thing in the world. Chinese Stir Fry and then got the table set. Blair walked into the kitchen and asked, "Stir Fry?"

"Yup."

"Man, this is like way cool." Jim swore that Blair was almost bouncing.

They both sat down at the table and ate quickly and quietly.

"Jim, are you mad at me?"

"No Sandburg, I'm not mad at you."

"Well something is wrong and it makes me feel bad."

"You can relax okay?"

"You can talk to me, man."

"I know I can talk to you, but there are some things guys don't talk to other guys about. Okay?"

"You horny?"

"Leave it to you. Yes, Chief I'm horny." Jim looked down at his plate and never wanted to lift his face up again.

"You do know how to take care of that, right?"

"What the fuck do you think I've been trying to do?" Jim yelled and saw Blair jump back away from the table. "Sorry Chief."

"I'm sorry Jim, I won't bother you again." Blair got up and went into his room.

// Way to go Ellison. // Jim cleaned up the kitchen and then rapped on Blair's door. "Chief, you want to watch the game with me?"

"No thanks, I'm reading." Blair answered quietly.

"Blair I'm really sorry for being an asshole."

"You've been fine. All right, I'll watch the game with you." Blair walked through the doorway and Jim smiled at his little triumph. He licked his finger and drew an imaginary one in the air. Thankfully Blair didn't know how immature he was most of the time.

They watched, yelled and laughed together for two hours, easily. Then Jim noticed that Blair was moving closer to him. "Comfy Chief?"

"Tired. Do you mind if I lean on you?" Blair could lie really well.

"Sure I don't mind having you next to me at all." Jim put his arm up and Blair went into his embrace and snuggled up close to Jim.

Jim watched the rest of the game and Blair got heavier and heavier. Before long he was making little sleepy sounds. Jim didn't think there was anything sexier than a sleepy Blair. He looked down at him and played with his Guide's hair for a short time.

Then Jim felt Blair's hand go down his chest and stomach and move down to his cock. // Oh shit... //

Blair began to rub softly on Jim and Jim responded with each touch. He was so hard and he wanted to come so badly. But wouldn't it be wrong to come when Blair was sleeping. // Oh fuck wrong. // Jim leaned his head back as he began to breathe harder along with getting stiff and rigid. Blair seemed to pick up the pace and as he did. Jim realized that Blair wasn't asleep. // I'm going to make him pay for this. //

"Chief, I know you can't hear me, but I want you to fuck me big time. I would love to tell you if I wasn't such a chicken." Jim looked down into Blair's open eyes.

"I knew you knew I was awake. You're a shit, Ellison."

"New rule, when you're rubbing on my cock, sucking it or fucking me, you can't call me Ellison."

"Okay, I have a rule. You can't call me Sandburg for the same reasons. Can I sleep with you?"

"Now would be good." Jim got up and pulled Blair to his feet.

"I mean for good. Or is it just for tonight?" Blair sounded suddenly insecure.

"It's forever, Blair. Now move it." Jim swatted Blair's butt as he ran by him.

It turned out to be a very fun night indeed. Jim had never been fucked before and found out he loved having his man do it. He fucked Blair and found out he loved doing that too. They were going to be trading places all the time.

Blair woke in the morning to the smell of breakfast and coffee. He liked the sound of Jim humming while he cooked. Then he heard Jim on the stairs as he called up, "Are you up yet?"

Blair giggled and said, "If you hurry up, I'll still be up when you get up here."

Jim never ran so fast in his life. It was very nice to know that both of them could be up and ready to go.


End: Are You Up Yet?