AN EXCITED SENTINEL
by Michelle Bohl




Blair entered the loft. He was exhausted. Finally no more mid-terms. To give or take. He was free. For the next two weeks he didn’t have to worry about the university, grading papers, nothing.. He could finally catch up on some much-needed rest. Well aside from the work at the station with Jim, he was pretty much free. He was looking forward to spending some time with Jim. He tossed his keys in the basket and his backpack by the door. He heard Jim was home. He heard him up in his bedroom. Blair looked up to see Jim standing at the top of the railing. "Hey Jim, What’s up?" Blair smiled up at Jim. "I’m glad your home Sandburg. I’ve been waiting for you. I need you. Will you come join me?"

"You need me or you want me?" Blair replied coyly.

"Blair, get your ass up here now!!" Jim growled.

"O.K. O.K. big guy I’m on my way." Blair replied as he held up two hands. Blair shed his clothes as he climbed the stairs. Stairs he knew would lead him to ecstasy…and to Jim. When he reached the top of the stairs, there stood Jim. Naked and beautiful. Blair’s eyes greedily took in the full length of Jim’s hard body. Looking at Jim’s swollen cock he felt his own cock jump in response. Jim grabbed Blair in a big hug and then pushed him down on the bed. Blair stretched out on the bed. Jim lay next to him and kissed him deeply.

"You’re mine Blair. You belong to me. Say it. I want to hear you say it." whispered Jim.

Blair looked up into Jim’s deep blue eyes and he replied.. "Yes Jim, I’m yours. I belong to you. Now take me. Please."

With that Jim engulfed Blair’s cock fully into his mouth, as deep as he could. Blair nearly jumped off the bed it was so good, so warm. Blair let out a passion filled cry. Jim teased and sucked him till Blair thought he would lose his mind. Grabbing the lube Jim greased his fingers.

"O.K. Now love, relax."

He slowly inserted one finger past the tight ring of muscle.

"Oh, Oh Jim."

Jim pushed further. Then slowly he added another finger. Delighted by Blair’s hiss of pleasure. Jim finger fucked him with two fingers. Scissoring him getting him ready. Jim added a third finger.

"Oh god, Jim." Hissed Blair.

Jim pushed till he felt the prostate then started to rub the little gland.

"OH GOD JIM! I can’t last I’m too close. Please!"

"That’s is Blair come for me babe. Come for me." Jim whispered huskily.

Once again Jim’s mouth found Blairs cock. He sucked and pulled till Blair thought he would pass out.

"OH YESSSSSS!"

Blair came with a cry. Jim drank all Blair had to give.

"O.K. Relax babe. Because here I come." Jim positioned himself and pushed in to Blair. He filled him in one stroke.
Blair stiffened and Jim waited till Blair’s body adjusted to his penetration.

"Oh Blair babe."

Jim kissed Blair’s forehead and cheeks. He rained kisses all over his face.

"Oh Blair so warm, so good. Now Blair tell me now. Say it."

"Oh Jim yes, please. Please fuck me. I want you now. Fuck me Jim. Take me, my love."

That’s all Jim needed. He pulled back and rammed in to Blair. Blair felt the air leave his body with a-------humph--. He felt incredible pleasure with a small amount of pain. But it was good.

"More!" Blair ordered. "Now Jim fuck me. Make me yours!"

"MINE!" The Sentinel growled. His thrusts were powerful and pleasurable. Blair swung his head from side to side in a wild delirium. Tears came to his eyes. For one horrible moment Jim thought he had hurt Blair.

"Oh god, Blair are you O.K. Did I hurt you?"

Blair almost screamed.

"NO, NO, NO, DON’T STOP. PLEASE JIM, SO GOOD. MOR E PLEASE!"

Jim was drunk with pleasure knowing that he could bring Blair to this point. He thrusts were faster and deeper. He felt it soon he would be over the edge. He intended for Blair to come with him. He grabbed Blair’s cock and started to pump him.

"OH, Jim, yes I’m…gonna…cum!"

And come he did. He felt the warmth of his release as it squirted his stomach and Jim’s chest. It flowed between him and Jim. Jim felt Blair spasm and contract around him and Jim exploded. He came hard. His body spasming and shaking.

As Blair felt the warm liquid fill him he screamed, "I love you Jim!"

Jim collapsed on top of Blair spent.

"Yes Blair, I love you always."

With that he gathered Blair into his arms and kissed his sweaty forehead. "Sleep now my love."

Blair raised tired eyes to Jim. "Yes Jim, sleep…for now."



THE END?




By Michelle Bohl