All You Had To Do Was Ask

Author: Patt

Author Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Rating: R

Pairings: Jim/Blair

Archive: Surely.

Status: Complete

Date: 08/13/03

Category: humor, First Times, Peja Challenge

Author's website: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone or anything. I'll put the boys back when I'm done.

Author's Notes: Thank you to Lisa. She's my own little angel.

Story Notes: Pure silliness. Just warning you ahead of time. And there is no fucking nudity. Damnit all.

Summary: Peja wants us to say, "You're what!!!!" and this is what I came up with.

Warnings: m/m,



All You Had To Do Was Ask
Patt

Jim walked into the loft and saw Blair packing for a trip. "Where you going, Chief?"

"Naomi's taking me to a Nudist Camp for two weeks. I already got Simon to agree to the time off from work." Blair said bouncing with happiness.

Jim stood staring with his mouth open and finally said, "You're what!!!!"

"Haven't you ever been to a nudist camp?"

"No, and don't plan on it either. I think you're Mom is a nut." Jim walked up the stairs to his room and sat on his bed.

Blair felt like Jim was overreacting, more than usual and decided to check on him and see if he was all right. He walked up the stairs and Jim sat on his bed, holding his head in his hands and Blair whispered, "Jim, what's wrong?"

"I don't want you naked around strangers."

"Jim, I'm naked around people I date all the time and you don't mind."

"I do mind. I just never had the nerve to tell you. Please rethink this trip with your mom."

"Counter offer, Jim. How about you ask Simon for some time off and we'll go together?"

"Chief, I don't want anyone seeing me naked either."

"Let me see you in the nude and I'll tell you how great you look. Come down when you're undressed." Blair walked down the stairs to wait for a naked Jim Ellison.

Jim walked down the stairs totally nude and blushing just about everywhere. Blair smiled and said, "Turn around and let me see everything." Jim did as asked and when he turned back around Naomi was standing in the room.

"Very nice, Jim. You look out of this world." She couldn't seem to take her eyes off of his penis. It was a very nice penis. "Blair honey, don't you think he has a nice penis?"

"Yes, I sure do." Blair smiled at Jim and made him blush some more.

"Chief, I can't do this. I can't go to a nudist camp. I'm sorry." He turned around and went back upstairs.

"I'm not going either, I was packing my mom's things. You jumped to conclusions." Blair almost laughed.

"I didn't jump, you shoved me." Jim growled from his room. // He did too tell me he was going. //

Naomi walked upstairs and climbed on the bed and Jim jumped. // Why is it that when you need your senses, they're shot? //

"I just wanted to say goodbye before I go to the nudist camp. I'm going to have fun. I also wanted to tell you that Blair looks very nice in the nude. He also has a beautiful penis. Check it out." She kissed him goodbye and then walked down the stairs.

Jim heard her leave and waited to see if Blair would come up to him. He wanted to know how come Naomi had checked out Blair's penis. Very strange.

"Chief, I'm naked, I'm in bed and I'm waiting on you. You planning on coming up here or what?" Jim was at his whiny best.

A naked Blair stood at the head of the stairs and he said, "All you had to do was ask."

"In that case, I'm asking, Blair. Please?"

"You got it." And he did.



End All You Had To Do Was Ask