Title: A Naked David Sandburg Is A Good Thing...

Author: Scorpio

Email: LouisdPdL@aol.com

Archive: Yes please.

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Henri/David

Rating: NC-17

Catagory: Romance, post TSbBSv Sequel/Series: Sixth in the 'Henri Loves David' Series. Sequel to: David Sandburg (1), A Date with David Sandburg (2), Spying on David Sandburg (3), David Sandburg, E.M.T. (4), and Sandburg & Sandburg: Card Sharks R Us (5).

Story Notes: This series takes place after TSbBS and assumes that Blair is a Detective in Major Crimes and is in a commited relationship with Jim. (although Jim & Blair do not make an appearence in this chapter) This series was inspired by pictures of actor GM with short hair. Those pictures are what gave birth to David Sandburg, Blair's cousin from Boston, whom Henri Brown falls in love with.

Disclaimer: All things Sentinel belong to Pet Fly Productions and no infringment is intended. David Sandburg is mine, and boy is he fun to play with...

Warning: m/m, graphic descriptions of sex

Summary: PWP in a hotel room...

 

A NAKED DAVID SANDBURG IS A GOOD THING

by Scorpio

Henri Brown, crack Detective in the Cascade Police Department's Major Crimes division was frantically trying to solve the mystery of *how* to get the button fly of David Sandburg's Levi's 501 blue-jeans undone. It was quickly becoming *imperative* that he get his boyfriend naked as soon as humanly possible. As the buttons simply *refused* to cooperate, Henri idly wondered if a man could die from an unrelieved hard-on.

Of course, he couldn't be blamed for this. The jeans were painted on tight, David's erection was straining the already stretched material and his lover was distracting him with to-die-for kisses. No one would fault Henri for his lust rattled fumbling or his desperate impatience. Finally, with a frustrated whimper, he tugged at the waistband of those damned jeans and admitted defeat.

"David, man you have *got* to undo these evil buttons before I go get a pair of scissors. I need you now and these jeans just won't let go!"

A low wicked chuckle escaped David's soft full lips. With casual ease, David reached down and did a half twist-pull thing and all the buttons popped open one right after the other. Henri moaned his appreciation of the sight. From there it didn't take him very long to extract his lover from the rest of the clothing. Henri figured that they had witnessed the defeat of the Button-flys and had decided to give in gracefully.

Reaching out with both arms, Henri pulled the compact and sturdy body of his better-half up against his own flesh. A shiver raced down his spine at the contact. Davis felt *so* good pressed up against him. It was like nothing he had ever felt or known before.

David was the only man he had ever had sex with. Before him, there had only been women. And while many of the things they did were strikingly similar to the things he had done with those various women, it was still different. The core of it was that David was 100% male. Hard muscles and sharp lines where he had only known soft flesh and lush curves. David had strength, stamina, endurance and an unending supply of energy. Henri could let himself go wild in ways he never could with a woman because David wasn't intimidated by Henri's strength or his size. In fact, David said that it turned him on to know that Henri could easily man-handle him.

With his thoughts whirling and his libido in overdrive, Henri leaned down and captured David's soft lips in a crushing kiss. David responded enthusiastically by opening his mouth and sucking on Henri's tongue. Henri's cock throbbed in sympathy. It knew intimately how well David could suck.

Without breaking contact, Henri clumsily maneuvered them to the large hotel bed and dropped them both onto it. David moaned his approval into his mouth. The throaty sound sent a thrill of excitement along Henri's nerves and he reached out and pulled David close again. The feel of his lovers body along his was sizzling hot and his thick cock started to droll with happiness.

Suddenly, David gave a hard shove and Henri felt himself being pushed away. He flopped over onto his back, but before he could mutter a complaint, David crawled over and straddled his hips. Quickly shifting around, his lover lined their cocks alongside each other. A spike of pleasure shot through his body and he clutched the sheets to keep from cuming on the spot. Teeth clenched shut and panting heavily, Henri was suddenly sure that David would someday give him a heart attack in bed. But, oh God, what a heavenly way to go.

David leaned down and captured his lips in a brutal kiss, thrusting down against him. Pleasure surged through him from both directions to meet somewhere in his chest. He moaned at the double assault. David thrust his hips again and again. Henri couldn't control his actions. He reached out and grabbed his lover's hips in a bruising grip and thrust up as well. Tingles of pleasure washed over his body in bright waves. Pressure and need built up inside him with each thrust.

Suddenly, David broke the kiss and stopped thrusting. Henri groaned and tried to keep him moving. He didn't want to stop.

"H."

Henri looked up into the big blue eyes of his lover. Passion and desire had made them dark and mysterious. He was beautiful.

"I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me."

Henri's cock jerked and he almost came just from those words alone. David was his first male lover and anal intercourse was the only thing they had not done together so far. David had gone slow and gentle in introducing Henri to the mechanics of male-male love. When they had first become lovers, the idea of anal intercourse had frightened him, but now... now he wanted it, wanted David so much that it could only be love. The need to merge, to become one physically as well as emotionally.

"Yes..."

He had barely gotten the word out when David climbed off of him and then the bed. He dashed across the room to his jacket and started searching in an inside pocket. Mumbling a bit, he finally pulled out something and flashed Henri a triumphant smile.

When he got back onto the bed, Henri saw that it was a tube of lubricant and a pack of condoms. He couldn't help but smile. David handed him the tube of lube and then lay down on his back in the middle of the large bed. He pulled up his knees and then spread his legs widely, opening himself up completely to Henri's hungry eyes.

Looking at his lover, Henri's cock throbbed in appreciation. David seemed so wanton and lush. So beautiful and trusting. Like a fallen angle, full of untouchable grace and unspeakable passion. Henri felt himself fall in love all over again.

With gentle words spoken in a deep and throaty voice, David talked Henri through the basics of how to prepare a man for anal sex. How to stretch and loosen tight muscles and relax and gentle a partner. It was highly erotic and Henri was afraid that he wouldn't be able to control his libido and make it through to the end.

It was such a wild rush to touch his lover in such intimate and secret places. To be given such depth of trust and to feel his need and desire laid bare. And the sight... Henri moaned with pleasure. His own dark skin was such a wonderful and exotic contrast to David's light golden skin tones. It sent shivers up his spine to watch his dark thick fingers slide inside of David's pale ass and he wanted nothing more than to see his cock there.

When David handed him a condom to put on, he had to take a deep breath to try and stop his hands from shaking. It wasn't from nerves,... well it wasn't *all* from nerves. He was very excited and he wanted this *so* badly. He *needed* this so badly.

Finally, he got the thing on and coated his straining erection in a thick layer of lubricant. Following David's husky and breathy directions, he lined his cock up to David's opening and slowly pushed his way inside. His lover took a deep breath and let it out slowly, relaxing his muscles as he did. Inch by throbbing inch, Henri sank into David until his balls rested against his lover's smooth ass.

Tight. Hot. David.

Henri's heart skipped a beat and his breath caught in his throat. Intense pleasure washed over him, threatening to drown him. For a few seconds, the world dropped away and nothing existed except for David's strong muscles gripping his cock in living heat. David moaned and wiggled and then the world rushed back to him. He *had* to move.

Slowly, Henri pulled out until only the head of his erection remained inside of his lover and then, just as slowly, he slid back in.

"On my God David. Wonderful, you feel *so* wonderful."

"More H, more..."

David shifted a bit and wrapped his powerful legs around Henri's hips, then wiggled. With a lust filled smile on his face, Henri began to pump in and out of David. His lover thrust in time with him, opening up to let him in deep and then clenching his muscles tight to resist his pulling out. It felt divine.

Faster and faster Henri thrust. Wanting slightly better leverage, he shifted a tiny bit. It must have been a good move because on his next thrust into David, his lover threw back his head and howled, clamped his muscles down tight and thrust back onto his cock hard. Henri moaned in pleasure.

He thrust again and again. David's head thrashed back and forth on the pillow as he moaned and begged for more. In sudden inspiration, Henri reached down and grabbed a tight grip on his lover's thick cock and squeezed. David screamed Henri's name, shuddered violently and then had the wildest orgasm Henri had ever had the privilege of giving someone. Hot spurts of semen shot out of David's dick and splashed against Henri's chest. David's ass muscles slammed down on his cock like a vise and then began milking it, literally pulling his own orgasm from his body without any warning.

Pleasure erupted across his body and his skin tingled madly. He pumped his seed deep into his lover's hot writhing body as he gasped for air. His eyes rolled back in his head and his toes curled up as his vision faded to black. The last thing he was aware of was the knowledge that he was passing out on top of David and that he hoped he didn't smother his beloved.

 

end
A naked David Sandburg is a good thing...