Title: A Different Space 2

Fandom: The Sentinel

Author/pseudonym: Marti

Email address: Crajoncra@aol.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: J/B

Date: 10/08/00

Archive : yes

Series: It looks like it.

Category: Romance, Mild Angst, Humor..all the good stuff.

Disclaimer: The boys don't belong to me, and no money is being made.

Summary: Jim still has issues. Blair has the cure.

Warnings: M/M sex, rim job, language.

I would like to thank everyone for liking the first story and asking for a sequel. I would also like to thank Elaine and gail, my betas. They have done a wonderful job. Feedback is welcome. If you don't have anything good to say...keep it to yourself.

 

A Different Space 2

by Marti

Blair unlocked the front door and tip toed into the loft. The party had been a blast. It was a surprise party for one of his ex-girlfriends. Blair had even been introduced to her husband. It was great to see the old gang again. Everyone was hugging and kissing like crazy, a regular love-fest. Too bad Jim wasn't there, but he would have hated it. The music was loud, and there was smoking, some legal, some not, but it would have been great to show Jim off to his friends.

Blair closed the door behind him softly. It was way past four in the morning and he didn't want to wake Jim up. No, that wasn't true, he did want to wake up his lover. He wanted to tell Jim all about the party, then make love, but he had too much to drink, and he smelled like hell. He would settle for a shower, then climb into bed with his Sentinel and sleep.

Jim Ellison lay in the bed and listened to his lover sneak into their home. It was four in the fucking morning. Where in the hell had his Guide been? Yeah, Blair said he was going to a birthday party of some friend, some woman. Jim remembered her name. It was one of the women Blair had bedded. Did Blair think he was stupid? You don't stay at a birthday party till four in the morning, not unless you're fucking. Jim could smell the booze and pot when Blair got near the front door. How could Blair do this to him? Jim rolled over in bed and closed his eyes. How could he have trusted Blair to really love him? Blair was just like every other person he had loved. How could he have thought Blair would be any different?

Blair woke up to find Jim gone. Damn, why didn't Jim wake him up? Now he would be late for work, and Simon was going to bust his chops. What was up with Jim? Maybe Jim was letting him sleep off the party. Blair smiled at the thought of how loving Jim could be. So Blair got dressed and made his way to the station. When Blair got to his desk Jim was nowhere to be found. Blair sat at his desk and started to go over some files. That's when he heard Simon yell his name. Blair made his way to Capt. Simon Banks' office.

Sticking his head into the door. "You called, Si...Captain?"

"So you decided to grace us with your presence." Looking up from his desk at Blair.

"Sorry," was all Blair said.

"Yeah, Jim said you were out partying last night. I understand running with the dogs.... but you have a job, remember? Make it in on time please. Your partner is out on a case now. You think you can go help him?"

"Sorry...yes...bye," Blair said as he closed Simon's door.

There was something wrong with Jim. This was not his Jim. This Jim was distant. All day Blair tried to understand Jim's mood swing. All he could think of was that Jim was mad about him being where there were illegal drugs. Blair knew he was right. One pee in a cup test and he was out the door. Blair decided that when they got home he would say he was sorry, then kiss and make up.... he hoped.

After their shift was over Blair held out the olive branch. As they walked to the station's parking lot Blair tried to walk a bit closer to Jim. Jim would not have it. He made sure he walked as fast as he could, keeping a good distance away from Blair. Blair knew his Sentinel well, and he knew Jim was pissed. When Jim got to his truck Blair stood by him. Then he whispered something to Jim and smiled, but all Jim did was look at Blair with such hate that it made Blair step back. Blair couldn't believe Jim's reaction to his invitation of sex and lust. Damn, Jim must really have a hair up his butt. Blair walked to his car and got in. As he drove home Blair knew this was going to be another of their big showdowns. All he could do now was hope that when the dust cleared they would still be standing.

Blair stood outside the loft's door and took a deep breath. He loved Jim, and he knew that Jim loved him. But Jim's need to control was just a fear-based reaction. The fear that he would be hurt or that the people he loved would be hurt. That made Blair wish he could just get Jim to open up and talk about what was bothering him. Jim had said he would change and he had....kinda. He was a lot more open, and the house rules had gone the way of the Dodo. They had made a home together. He had become a bit neater, and Jim was not quite as picky as he had been when they first met. Sure they had words here and there, but what couple didn't? Still, Jim's passive aggressive ways had to stop. Blair was not a child, and he would not be punished for a night out. Blair opened the front door and walked into the lion's.... or panther's den.

Jim was in the bedroom sitting on the bed. He had been waiting for Blair to come inside. Didn't the idiot know he could hear him outside the loft? Jim knew what was going to happen. Blair was going to come in and be nice, and then begin to tell him how they were still friends. Then Blair would say how he would always be Jim's Guide, but he wanted to see other people...women. That being with Jim was great, but he needed more...more than Jim could give him. He knew Blair was right. They were so different. Hell, he was a 40-year-old divorced man set in his ways. Blair was a 30-year-old peace and love free spirit. He was not stupid, he was a very smart man, but Blair was an intellectual. Jim had never had any relationships with men. Blair on the other hand, had known who knows how many men. Jim wondered how he even thought they could make it work? One thing he did know, he wasn't going to let Blair off the hook with a "lets be friends" handshake. Blair was always telling him to let him know what he was feeling...tonight he was going to tell that little fuck what he thought of him.

As Blair walked into the loft he met Jim coming down the stairs. Blair stood by the front door and waited for Jim to speak to him. To Blair's surprise Jim walked right passed him into the kitchen without so much as a look. OK, that was it; let the games begin Blair thought. Blair dropped his backpack and keys on the floor with a loud bang. Jim still didn't look up from whatever he was doing in the kitchen. "All this because I came in late?" Blair mumbled under his breath. How could Jim treat him like a child? Jim was not even respecting him as an adult, let alone as his lover and friend. Now Blair was mad. How dare Jim treat him like this?

Blair crossed his arms and said, "OK cat-man, spit out that hair ball."

Jim turned and looked at Blair. "No, you go first Chief."

"OK, I came home at four in the morning, and I was drunk. I should have called. OK, I was around people smoking weed, and I should have known better. Hey man, that does not give you the right to shut me out and punish me. We are supposed to be able to talk. What the fuck is up with you man?" Blair was trying to stay calm and not yell.

Jim couldn't believe what he was hearing? He just stood in the kitchen with his mouth open. Blair was not even going to be honest with him. How dare he look him in the face and lie? How dare he make it all his fault when Blair was the one fucking around on him..and with women. Jim's expression turned from disbelief to rage. Jim wanted to beat the hell out of the lying little shit.

"You lying shit," Jim yelled. "You think I'm stupid? You think you could sneak in here and I wouldn't hear you? Then go take a shower so I wouldn't know you had been fucking some woman? You forget you live with a Sentinel. You must be crazy. Even if I wasn't a Sentinel, I'd know you weren't at some birthday party till four. Remember, I have lived with you for four years now Blair. I know you and how you dog around. At least you could have been a man and told me you wanted to see other people....women. I guess I should be thankful you didn't fuck another man. I know you had lots of both."

Now it was Blair's turn to stand with his mouth open. It was his turn to not believe what he was hearing. Who the hell was Jim yelling at...it couldn't be him? What was Jim talking about?

Blair broke in. "Hold on big guy wha...."

Jim cut Blair off. "No, you let me finish. You let me believe that we were lovers and that I was all you wanted or needed. You're just like everyone else. They say they love me, and then they leave. No, you're worse than them. You said we would always be friends. Well I don't know what you call a friend, but friends aren't supposed to lie to one another. How could you do this to me? I told you how much I loved you. I told you I wanted to be with you forever....and this is how you treat me? You are nothing but a fucking whore."

That was it. Blair lost what was left of his temper. He got right in Jim's face and said, "You stupid fuck. Did someone hit you upside your head today? Have you lost your chicken pea brain? I know, William dropped you on your motherfucking head when you were a baby. That has to be what is wrong with you?"

Jim's anger exploded, and he took a swing at Blair. Reacting with lightening speed, Blair ducked Jim's attack. Then Blair used all of his body weight to grab Jim by his middle and push. Jim was taken off guard and lost his balance. They both went down with a thud with Blair on top of Jim. Blair reached for the first thing he could grab....it was a frying pan. Jim was beginning to get his wits about him, and was trying to push Blair off of him, but Blair sat on Jim's chest and used his knees to pin Jim's arms down. Then Blair waved the frying pan at him.

"If you don't stop and be still, I will beat the fuck out of you with this thing." Blair raised the frying pan so Jim could see it.

"You hit me with that thing and I'll kill you," Jim growled.

"How can you kill me if you're dead?" Blair smiled.

Without warning Jim used all his strength and sat up. Blair lost his balance for a second and went flying backwards. Jim was just about to take the frying pan from Blair's hand when Blair hit Jim on the forehead with it...hard. Jim's body hit the kitchen floor so hard he was almost knocked out. Blair dropped the frying pan and began to call Jim's name.

"Oh God Jim, I'm sorry. Jim, honey are you OK? Oh God man speak to me. Jim, Jim come on man, please speak to me." Blair was almost in tears.

Jim looked up at his lover and said only one thing, "Ouch."

"Thank God you're alive. Shit, you scared me man," Blair said still sitting on Jim's chest.

"I scared you?" Jim said rubbing his head. "That hurt like hell. Baby can you get off my chest? I really want to breathe."

Blair jumped off of Jim and got to his feet. He bent down and helped his injured Sentinel to his feet. Blair let Jim put his left arm on his shoulder, and then he grabbed Jim around his waist with his right arm and they walked to the couch. Blair let Jim sit on the couch while he went to the freezer and got some ice he had stored in a zip lock bag.

Jim sat holding his head in his hands. "I can't believe you hit me with a frying pan? Are you crazy," Jim said from the couch.

Blair looked at his lover and threw the bag of ice at Jim's head...hard.

When the bag of ice hit Jim Ellison in the head he said just one thing, "Ouch!"

"I should hit you in the fucking head again, you ass. Don't look at me like you don't know what I'm talking about," Blair yelled as he walked from the kitchen to the living room." Have 'you' lost your mind?" Blair stood over Jim with his hands flying in the air. "You really thought I was out fucking some woman? You think that little of me? You are such a knuckle dragging dickhead. You talk about trust and you pull this shit on me? I needed to hit you with something so I could knock some sense into that black hole you call a mind."

"Blair," Jim said holding the ice pack to his forehead.

"What?" Blair yelled.

"Don't yell, it makes my head hurt," Jim pleaded.

"Does it hurt bad?" Blair touched Jim's face, and then whacked Jim on the left side of the head. "Good."

Blair sat on the coffee table facing Jim, "You called me a whore. How could you?" Blair yelled. "Now let me set the record straight. I WAS at a birthday party and it WAS at a house. The reason I stayed so late was because I was drunk. Yup, too many Happy Birthday toasts and I was drunk. So, I decided to do the responsible thing and NOT drive drunk, and I stayed there. Yes, I could have called you, but I didn't want to wake you."

Blair got up from the table and paced the room. He was so mad he wanted to just leave... walk out of the loft and keep on walking. What had gotten into Jim? How could he say those things to him?

Blair turned to Jim and asked. "Well, do you believe me? No, I don't care if you believe me because, I know it's true." Blair walked back to the couch. "So what do you have to say for yourself?"

Jim couldn't look at Blair. What the hell had he done? Blair was standing in front of him waiting for an answer. Jim just looked out the window. He knew he was wrong, but he still felt like any day Blair would just leave him.

"I asked you a question man?" Blair yelled. "You called me a whore. I have not touched another person since we have been together. And what was that fucked up remark about me and men?" Blair was so frustrated that he was shaking. "Yes, you're right, if it came to choosing between women and men, I would choose women. My sexual preference has always been women. OK, I have been kissed by a couple of men, and when I was 13 there was that circle jerk thing." Blair stopped yelling and looked Jim in the eye. "If I had to choose between men and women...I would choose women. But, if I had to choose between all the women in the world and you...I would choose you." Then Blair walked upstairs leaving Jim...alone.

Jim couldn't believe what Blair had said. Now he really felt like a fool. How had he let this go so far? Jim knew all too well how it had gotten this far...him. He had reacted like an old fool and pushed Blair away again. Just because he was afraid of losing Blair. He had to make it right. He would go upstairs and say he was sorry. Jim ran upstairs to see his worst fear...Blair packing.

Jim panicked and grabbed the clothes in Blair's hands. Then he threw Blair's suitcase on the floor. "What are you doing? We have to talk. You always want to talk it out. So, let's talk." Jim was almost crying. His heart was pounding so hard in his chest it hurt.

Blair stood looking at Jim and calmly said, "You have done enough talking for the both of us. You think I'm a slut, a whore. You think I would sleep around on you, and you don't believe I love you. What more is there to say, man?"

"But I didn't know you loved me," Jim said.

Blair almost lost his temper again. "What? I tell you I love you all the time."

Jim lowered his head. "You say it when we have sex. You say it in an offhanded way...like 'Really love you man'. But you have never just said 'Jim I love you'....never."

Blair could not believe his ears. What was Jim talking about? Blair looked at Jim and saw a man falling apart right in front of his eyes. No, not a man, but a confused little boy. A little boy that felt discarded by his mother and rejected by his father. A little boy who grew up never feeling good enough to be loved, and fearful of being left behind. Blair wondered how long Jim had been so afraid. Jim had always reacted by attacking first. Blair wondered why he had not seen this coming.

Blair walked over to his lover and made him sit on their bed, and then he sat next to him. "Jim I lov..."

Jim turned away. "I don't want your pity...I want your love."

"You know, if you could just move your inner child downstairs to the extra bedroom I could tell you I loved you." Blair took Jim's hand in his. "Jim, I love you. But I can't go through this anymore. I know you love me, but you have to learn to trust. At least you have to learn to trust me."

Blair felt so tired. He looked around the room. It was a mess. He started to pick up his clothes. Jim jumped off the bed and took the clothes out of his hands. Blair could see the panic in Jim's eyes again. This had to stop.

"I was just picking up the clothes Jim, I was not packing."

Jim dropped Blair's clothes and sat back on the bed. "I don't know what comes over me?"

"You trust me with you life, right?" Blair asked.

Jim nodded his head yes.

"Now you have to trust me with your heart and soul."

Blair lay down on the bed. Jim curled himself next to Blair on the bed. They stayed like that, not talking, just holding each other. So much had been said. Now they needed quiet. Jim put his head on Blair's chest and listened to his lover's heart. Blair wrapped his arm around his Sentinel.

Jim lay with his head on Blair's chest. He knew his lover was not sleeping by the sound of Blair's heart beat and his steady breathing. They had been in the bed like this for about an hour. Neither one saying a word, just holding on to each other.

Jim wondered if this was how they would end. If it was, it was all his fault. He had said some mean and nasty things to Blair tonight. Blair was right; he did make choices out of fear. God help him, but the fear was still with him, although the anger Jim had felt was gone. What was left was a feeling of dread. He was sure that the only person in his life that ever really understood him was about to leave. The only person that cared enough to tough it out couldn't take it any longer. He had pushed Blair away before, but he always came back. Maybe he was testing Blair to see if he really loved him. Now Jim felt he might have tested Blair one too many times.

Blair Sandburg had been thinking. Thinking was about all Blair could do at this point. Tonight made him reassess some of his earlier conclusions. Blair wanted to cry, but he had to get this out in the open. Now was the time to tell Jim what he thought. "Jim maybe..."

Jim sat up. "Well, what if it is?"

Blair sat up too. "Don't tell me you are now reading minds?"

"If I could read minds ... tonight would have never happened." Jim sighed. "What you were going to say is, 'What if what we are feeling is just a 'Sentinel thing' right?"

"Well, yeah. What if we are trying to make something out of nothing?" Blair was trying to be detached. He was an anthropologist. He should be able to think this through but he was close to tears. He loved Jim with all his heart and soul. The thought of Jim not really loving him was tearing him apart.

Jim wrapped his arms around his Guide and held on tight. If he had to stay like this forever he would. If he had learned anything from Blair it was never to give up on anything important, and Blair was the most important thing in his life. Somehow Jim had to let Blair know how he really felt. Jim's mind raced to find the right words.

"You said I made decisions based on fear. If that's right, I made a decision to love you because I can't live without you. Chief, maybe I'm afraid to believe that you love me because if that's true then I have nothing to fear anymore. I'll have nothing to worry about and nothing to fight against. My whole life I've lived with fear. You said I made it work for me. Now, what if I have to live without it. What am I supposed to do without the fear?"

His Guide was crying so hard his whole body shook. Jim still held on to Blair as tight as he could. Even though Jim was also crying he had to finish what he started to say. He needed to finish. If he had to say anything tonight it would have to be what he should have said all along. Tonight Jim Ellison wanted to learn to use something other than fear...he had to.

"I have to start using love, faith and trust. Chief, I need you to Guide me. You're the first person I ever met who knows how to use those emotions. You have to teach me. Without you I'm lost. So what if our love is a 'Sentinel thing?' I'm a Sentinel and you're my Guide. We were meant for each other. Your mine and I'm yours ... forever."

His lover didn't answer. Instead, Blair got up from the bed and started to undress while Jim watched. Then Jim undressed slowly knowing Blair also liked to watch. Jim sat back down again on the bed. Blair sat on Jim's lap, straddling him as he started kissing Jim's mouth. Jim could taste the salt of their tears as he returned Blair's kisses. Their tongues began hungrily exploring each other's mouths. Jim could have stayed like this for hours with his lover's lips on his. He could have kissed like this until their lips were numb and then kissed some more.

Blair leaned away from Jim, bending his head backwards so that his body curved back gracefully. Jim's hands had been kneading Blair's shoulder blades. Now he grabbed Blair's dark curly hair and pulled hard. Jim's mouth traveled down his Guide's chest to suck and bite on Blair's sensitive nipples. Blair's body shuddered with pleasure and pain.

"That's enough. God, Jim, that's enough" Blair was half laughing, half moaning. Then Blair made Jim move up more on the bed. He got back on top of Jim's long lanky body and straddled him again. Blair started to grind their erections together. He pressed his cock hard onto Jim's, that way he could feel their balls brush against each other.

Jim reached for the lube on the bedside table and gave it to Blair. He wanted his Guide inside him. His body ached to be filled by his lover. Jim thought Blair would lube up his own cock, but he didn't. Blair took Jim's cock and began to apply the lube to it. Then he changed his position slightly so he was over Jim's erect cock. Jim looked up at his lover and thought about how beautiful Blair was. A shiver passed through him. He felt so lucky to have Blair. Jim felt so in love.

Blair gave a small scream as he lowered himself onto Jim's cock. Jim held onto Blair's hips to help guide his lover. Jim could feel another slight shudder move through Blair's body. Blair placed his hands on Jim's chest to help ease himself lower and lower onto Jim's throbbing cock. He kept easing himself down until he felt Jim's pubic hair touch his ass. Then Blair reached behind him and grabbed Jim's thighs. "Move, baby, move!"

Jim did as he was told and began thrusting his hips. At first Jim moved slow and easy with smooth strokes. When Jim couldn't hold back his lust any longer he brought his knees up to give Blair more support, which gave Jim more leverage to thrust. Now Jim was wildly pumping his hard cock inside Blair. Being inside Blair was exquisite. His lover was tight and hot. Jim was so near orgasm he ached. That's when Jim took his right hand and started to stroke Blair's swollen cock. He could feel his lover about to come and quickened his pace. Blair screamed again, this time because he was coming. Blair came all over Jim's smooth well-toned chest. 'Some people,' Jim thought, 'never get to love anybody like this,' and he exploded inside Blair's hot hole with gratitude.

After they cleaned up a bit, Blair and Jim climbed back into bed. It was as if they had always been together. Blair was as familiar to him as the back of his own hand. Nothing could ever separate them. They hadn't said more than a few words to each other from the time they started to make love. Now in bed in his favorite position (Blair on his back and Jim resting his head on Blair's chest), each man knew there was nothing more to say...well almost nothing.

"Jim, I'm starving"

"Race you to the kitchen."

Jim and Blair stood in the dim light of the wall fan and ate in the nude. They had a feast of fruit, cheese, and crackers, as well as some Oreo's and Chee-tos. They washed down their love feast with a couple of beers. The food of the Gods. Then they left the kitchen a royal mess as they moved to the couch. Hell, the whole loft was a mess. Jim wanted to clean, but thought better of it. Now was not the time to clean house, Jim thought. Not while they were still feeling the afterglow of their lovemaking, but Blair still had a few things on his mind...very important things.

Jim was sitting on the left side of the couch with his legs resting on the floor and his legs crossed at the ankles. Blair had settled in next to Jim with his legs stretched out on the couch. Jim wrapped his right arm around Blair shoulders as Blair rested the back of his head on Jim's chest. From where they sat they could see the purple haze of a new dawn through the loft's windows. All was quiet in the loft. Blair thought this was the right moment to have another heart to heart talk.

"Jim, you know how you said you made choices out of fear?" tilting his head back to look at Jim. "Well, I think you have taken the fear and converted it into control. You understand what I'm saying man?"

Blair changed his position on the couch so he was sitting crossed legged and facing Jim. Even though Blair couldn't really see Jim in the dim pre-morning light, Blair knew Jim could see him. So he continued to speak. "You have this thing about control. You control your environment...the loft. It has to be clean, neat, everything in its place. You control your feelings...you never really let people see your true emotions. You control your relationships...you keep people at arms length. I understand this is the way you are...with other people. But Jim, you can't be that way with me honey...not anymore. You have to let go and trust me."

Jim listened to Blair speak. He knew his Guide was right. He had always needed to control his life, but if he didn't keep everything under control, everything would fall apart. Jim shuddered at the thought of his whole life falling into a state of general disorder. To not be in control every waking moment was his greatest fear. Then Jim looked at Blair's face in the hazy morning light. Blair was pleading with him to let go of this life long fear. He could see the pained expression on his lover's face. That was when Jim understood; this control thing he had was tearing them apart.

Jim pulled Blair into an embrace and whispered to his lover, "Tell me what I have to do to show you that I trust you? What do you want me to do? I'll do anything you want."

"I want to shave you..." Blair placed his hand between Jim's legs. "...here."

Jim could feel his heart race, and the fear washed over him. He thanked God his lover was not a Sentinel or Blair would know how freaked he was. To not have house rules was one thing. To open up and talk about his feeling was also a big step, but hell, to trust someone with a razor near your cock and balls was crazy. How could Blair ask that of him? To let someone shave your genitals was the ultimate in giving up control to another person. He could feel the chaos closing in on him. Jim was about to tell his lover that his ball hair was staying right where it was...then, he looked at Blair's face.

"Where do you want to do this to me Blair, upstairs on the bed or in the shower?"

Blair could not contain his glee. "In the shower." Blair kissed Jim and went to get everything ready.

Jim sat on the couch in a cold sweat. What was he thinking? How had he gotten himself into this stupid fix? He was about to let Blair shave his fucking balls. Jim's hand went to his cock and balls. AH, HELL NO. Jim was about to bolt upstairs when he heard Blair call his name. That's when Jim felt all the blood drain from his body. God, he was glad that Blair couldn't see him. He turned around to see his lover standing by the bathroom door. Blair was just standing there with one hand reaching out for his Sentinel. The light shining from the bathroom gave Blair a strange angel-like glow. He was about to say he couldn't do it, but then Jim looked into his Guide's eyes. The look in those turquoise eyes said it all. Jim almost started to cry again. God how he loved Blair. That's when Jim slowly crossed the living room to take Blair's hand.

Blair led Jim into the bathroom. He could feel his lover tremble, so Blair asked, "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel forced. If you don't want to do this just say so."

Jim looked at the shower. Blair had turned on the shower and laid out everything he needed to shave his Sentinel. There was a new disposable razor, shampoo, conditioner, and a face towel. Jim looked back at Blair again, and then he stepped into the shower. He knew there was no turning back now. He let the hot water cascade over his trembling body as he took deep breaths and closed his eyes.

"I want you to stand at the back of the shower," Blair said, as he got into the shower with his lover. "Jim, open your eyes and look at me."

Jim did as he was told. He looked into his lover's eyes and began to calm down. He reached for Blair and kissed his lips. Blair's curls had become black shinny ringlets. Jim couldn't help thinking about how beautiful his Guide looked wet. "What next?"

"I want you to lean back on the shower wall behind you. Now, I want you to place your hands on the wall behind you to brace yourself." Blair took Jim's hands and placed them on the wall about hip high. "Also, don't touch me when I'm shaving you...OK? Now, I'm going to lather up your legs and shave them first." Blair was now kneeling in front of Jim. He began putting equal parts of shampoo and conditioner on his hands. "You ready?"

Jim leaned back as Blair had told him to and closed his eyes again. He thought about going into a zone on purpose, but Blair would know. All that would prove was that he still needed to control everything. No, he would just hold up the shower wall and relax. Even with the hot water caressing his body the tiles of the shower wall were cool, and they felt good on his back. Then Jim felt Blair's hand touch his right leg. Jim's whole body tensed.

"Calm down man," Blair laughed. "I'm only lathering up your leg and thigh."

Blair smoothed on the shampoo and conditioner mixture over Jim's right leg and thigh. Then he took the razor and began shaving Jim's leg, starting at the ankle. Using firm but gentle short strokes, Blair glided the razor over Jim's long leg. When he reached the knee Blair stopped to look at Jim. He could see Jim staring down at him. Blair had to smile at Jim's expression. Jim's face had a mixture of surprise and sexual excitement on it. Yeah, Blair thought, the big guy is digging it.

Blair could feel Jim shiver with each stroke of the razor. Now Blair was shaving Jim's right thigh. Blair continued to use firm strokes of the razor on Jim's thigh, but the hair was not as thick on Jim's thigh, so Blair used longer sweeps to remove the hair. When Blair reached where the thigh met the body he stopped. He took the washcloth and wet it. Then Blair began wiping off the hair and soap. When he was done, Jim's right leg was as smooth as a baby's butt. Blair did the same thing to Jim's left leg.

What Jim didn't know was that Blair was reaching a sexual high of his own. He had dreamed of doing this to Jim so many nights. Shaving Jim was a dream come true for Blair. Just putting the shampoo and conditioner on his hands made him shiver with excitement, but applying the mixture to Jim's legs was almost too much. Blair could feel his cock getting so hard that he had to do some deep breathing of his own.

Jim had thought it would be like shaving his face. A barber had shaved his face before, and most men knew how good that felt. It's nice and you feel good, but it's nothing to get excited about. Now this was something to get excited about. Jim's body was crazed with sensations. His mind couldn't process everything that was happening to him. All he knew was that he couldn't believe how wonderful being shaved felt.

Jim felt vulnerable and exposed. He had almost jumped out of his skin when Blair touched his leg. Then he felt it, the silky smooth texture gliding over his right leg and thigh. That stuff felt almost like heaven on his skin, and the scent of almonds filled the air around him. Jim forgot his qualms. He wanted more. He opened his eyes to see what his lover's hands were doing to him. God, Blair's hands were heaven. Never had he been touched with such grace and understanding before. Blair's hands lathered his right leg so lovingly that he forgot to be afraid. He felt his muscles go limp under Blair's ministrations. Now all Jim felt was arousal.

Then Jim felt the razor touch his skin. He couldn't take his eyes off his lover. He watched as Blair paused, as if to contemplate what he wanted to do. Jim waited, his excitement building. He felt Blair exhale, as if to calm himself. Blair's warm breath wafted over Jim's leg. Each stroke of the razor exposed skin that had never really been touched before. The edge of the razor felt like tiny teeth teasing every nerve ending. It was exquisite. The hairless skin that the razor left behind was seduced by the warm water of the shower. Jim turned up his Sentinel sense of touch. Yes, this was heaven. Jim watched as Blair worked his way up his thigh. He was holding onto the shower wall with all his might. All Jim wanted to do was touch his kneeling Guide before him. But, he did as Blair told him to and didn't move. When Blair got close to his crotch, Jim held his breath. Blair stopped and then started on his left leg. This was such a glorious torment. Jim felt the beginnings of an erection the likes of which he had never known.

Blair finished Jim's left leg and stopped to look up at his lover. "You ready?" was all he said.

Jim nodded. "Don't stop now."

Blair took the mixture and smoothed it all over Jim's cock and balls. He continued the sensual massage until Jim's cock was rigid. Then Blair started to shave Jim's pubic hair. First he shaved the hair on the top, there at the base of his Sentinel's hard cock. Blair made Jim part his legs more. Then Blair shaved on the sides of Jim's cock and balls, where Jim's thighs met his body. Now the only thing left to do was Jim's balls. Blair lifted Jim's sack and using his thumb as a guide as he shaved Jim's balls.

Blair finished shaving Jim's balls, but he was not through. "Turn around and spread eagle."

Jim did as he was told. Then he felt Blair lathering him between his ass cheeks. Jim let out a small moan, but he didn't move. Next he felt Blair's fingers. He wanted his lover to penetrate him, to do anything to stop the burning ache. Then the feel of the razor again, tiny teeth driving him crazy. Jim held back another moan. This felt even better than having his balls shaved. But, what Blair did next almost made Jim zone out. Without warning, Jim felt Blair's tongue on his sexual core. At that moment Jim's body seemed to have a million sexual openings. Every cell of his now hairless skin was magnified. Blair bit into Jim's flash, as if to arouse a greater moan. His lover's tongue was stabbing, agile and sharp. Blair licked and bit till Jim cried out in pleasure.

Blair turned Jim around. He didn't want to get up. Beautiful was all Blair could think as he looked at his Sentinel. His lover was smooth from head to toe. Blair looked at Jim and couldn't help himself. He took his lover's ass in his hands and pulled Jim to him. Blair placed his full lips around Jim's cock and sucked. He could taste Jim's sweet, clean skin. When Blair got Jim's cock fully in his mouth, he took his tongue and licked Jim's balls. They felt so smooth and soft on Blair's tongue. Then Blair took his left hand and cupped Jim's sack and with his right hand stroked himself.

Jim stood there in the shower looking at Blair kneeling in front of him. He reached out and touched Blair's wet hair. At that moment Blair placed his hands on his ass and pulled him close. Jim felt his Guide's soft fingers pleasuring him. His lover's tongue played with him, alternating between feather-soft licks and rough ones. Then Blair cupped Jim's sack and rolled his lover's balls gently in his hands. Jim closed his eyes and let the sensation free him. Tears were streaming down his face mixing with the water from the shower. Jim lost what was left of the control he had and came in Blair's mouth. When their mutual orgasms came it was so violent that it shook their bodies from head to toe.

************

"Will you stop moving?" Blair grabbed Jim and held him still.

They were upstairs in bed, all warm and cozy. Sentinel and Guide were in their favorite position. Blair was trying to sleep but his lover was still hyped about being clean-shaven. Jim wouldn't be still. Blair understood why. He knew Jim was experiencing his sense of touch all over again...and not with his hands. Well, he was using his hands...on his cock and balls. Blair had to smile. Jim had rubbed himself on the sheets and all over Blair. His lover couldn't get enough of the feeling of being hairless from the waist down. But Blair was sleepy and enough was enough. Blair reached down and took a handful of Jim's balls. Jim stopped moving.

"I love you. You know that now...right?" Blair squeezed.

Jim nodded yes.

"You trust me... right?" Blair squeezed harder.

Jim nodded and moaned yes. He was loving this...why he didn't know...but he did.

"I want you clean shaven like this from now on...you understand?" Blair applied more pressure.

Jim had begun to take shallow breaths...God, this felt good. "yes"

"You're mine now and forever... you understand?" Blair looked straight into Jim's eyes.

Jim did understand. He had given up his control to Blair. It felt wonderful. As long as they were lovers Blair would be in control. Not at work, but here in the loft and in bed. Jim understood and never wanted anything more in his life. So, he nodded yes.

"Then close your eyes and go to sleep." Blair released his hold on Jim's balls and fell asleep.

He couldn't sleep just yet. His body was still too alive. So, he placed his head on Blair's chest, closed his eyes and tried to be still. Tomorrow he would sneak downstairs and clean up the loft. The place was a mess and it was driving him crazy. Hell, I can only change so much, Jim thought.

END
Marti.