Untitled Elf fic

By Luke

Lukeskywat@aol.com

Note: Ok, i dont have a title for this yet, and this part isnt bataed, but i'm impatient and wanted to know what everyone else reaction might be. Soooo i thought i might as well see if anyone else likes it... ya never now!!!!

Disclaimer: I am in no affiliated with Amblin Entertainment, the Sci-Fi Channel, or NBC. I do not own Lucas Wolenczak, Nathan Bridger, seaQuest ect… They don't belong to me, no matter how much I wish they did. Any characters, unless otherwise noted, are my property, please ask before you take.

A.N. There is some swearing, sorry to those it offends!



Untitled Elf fic
By Luke


Lucas Wolenczak was scared, more scared than he had ever been in his life. He curled up tighter into a ball, as he heard another glass break, just thankful that it wasn't him…yet. "You know that isn't true Lawrence, you know Lucas would nev-" His mother's voice was cut by the sound of a vicious slap.

"Shut up you stupid bitch! I know that, that worthless piece of shit sent that god-awful message in the middle of one of the most important meetings I have ever had! Now I am going to teach him what it means to do something and have to pay for it."

"Lawrence, Lawrence please. Don't do this…" Cynthia Wolenczak's pleas fell on deaf ears as her husband continued up the stairs, not even pausing. *Oh god, hide Lucas, hide. Don't be found.* She desperately thought as she prepared to dial the all to familiar number to their family doctor, who would need to be prepared as soon as Lawrence finished "teaching" his son.

Lucas tried to hole himself up deeper under his bed, hopping beyond hope that someone, anyone would save him from the 220 pounds of fury that were out for his hide and his blood. He soon realized that, that hope was futile as his father slammed his door open. Struggling not to gasp, Lucas buried his face in the crook of his arm. His breathing sounded like rushing water in his ear, and he felt his father would have to be deaf not to be able to hear his heart beating so frantically against his ribs.

The "Distinguished Dr. Wolenczak" was insanely searching through his sons closet and chest, looking madly around for his "worthless piece of shit son."

As the doctor turned as though to leave, Lucas let out a small sigh of relief, thinking that by some miracle his father wouldn't find him and he had escaped this beating. His calming thoughts were immediately dashed as his father dropped to his knees and reached under the bed, screaming "YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I'LL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TODAY, DO YOU HEAR ME? I'LL KILL YOU!"

Lucas tried to crawl away from his father, but Wolenczak had gotten a hold of one of Lucas' arms. He dug his hand in hard enough to bruise. As Lucas began to struggle his father dug his hand in harder. Finally Lucas went limp, as though he were a rag doll. Wolenczak dragged his son out from under the bed and picked him up by his neck.

"YOU WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT!" screamed Wolenczak in his rage. The whites of his eyes were showing as they darted around the room like those of a wild animal. Never had Lucas seen his father so angry, and he felt that his dad would kill him this time. Suddenly, Wolenczak's face went from red to purple and he started to squeeze as he spoke. "Do you know that what you did cost me millions of dollars?" Wolenczak said in an insanely quiet voice, that held rage, anger and a promise of pain.

Meanwhile, downstairs Cynthia began to get worried, shouting and violence were a common occurrence in this household. Silence was not. *what if he really does kill him?* was the thought that ran through her mind. Finally, she did something she thought she would never do, she picked up the phone and dialed three numbers slowly, very slowly. And waited numbly for someone to answer.

"I will teach you a lesson you will never forget" Wolenczak said in the same quiet threating voice squeezing even harder. Lucas' legs were dangling in the air, and he started to futilely kick. In the back of his mind Lucas prayed *Please dear god, if he is going to kill me, make it quick. I don't want any more pain…" Lucas' vision was fading, but he became aware of shouting downstairs, and then pounding on the stairs. That was when everything went black.



END PART 1