THE ELFERS TAKE SEAQUEST
by Dark Ice, Diena Taylor and Mara

Disclaimer: Don't own them, never will(except clones) Hope everyone likes. Katrina

THE ELFERS TAKE SEAQUEST



PART ONE
BY DARK ICE

Bridger slowly looked over the bridge. Everything was in order. Then footsteps came pounding up behind him. Turning, he saw Lucas run onto the bridge.

"Sorry Captain, I'm running just a little late." Bridger raised an eyebrow. "Alright, a lot late. But my alarm didn't go off, and then, when I got something to eat, someone knocked into me, and spilt food all down my shirt, so I had to go change that. Then.."

"Enough of that. We have much, much more planned for you guys." Everyone on the bridge turned and stared at the group of people that seemed to appear out of mid-air.

Bridger sputtered. "And who the hell are YOU?" he asked, anger starting to color his face. "Me? Well, I'm Katrina, the present writer of this little thing, and this group, well. Captain Nathan Bridger, I like you to meet, the ELFers'"

Bad monster music echoed through the air. Then a thud followed. Lucas had passed out.

Katrina looked at Lucas. "Ohhhh. He unconscious." One of the other girls nudged here. "Don't forget where we are." "Oh, ya. Sorry. Let's see, we need something. Ah, I know what!" She took out a pencil and paper, and scribbled something down.

People popped into existence. All of the second and third season crew, and Darth Vader appeared. On one of the groups shoulders appeared a miniature Lucas. On either side of Katrina appeared Peter and Azar. The crew stared at the other people. "Anyone who's not second or third season crew is a muse. Other people will write thier's in later."

"Alright, for now, you guys" the Katrina pointed to everyone except the first season crew, the ELFers, and the muses. " You guys are in cold storage for now. We'll get you later if we need you." Vader started for the unconscious Lucas. "Vader, sit. Not yet." The girl with the mini Lucas and another girl grabbed Vader. One brandished a whip. "Don't make me use this on you."

"Sorry about that," the girl turned to Bridger. ",and now I'm turning this story to someone else." She stepped back, and another girl took her place.



PART TWO
BY DIENA TAYLOR

This girl was dressed in a black and dark purple crushed velvet dress with bell sleeves and a long train. Over it was a dark blood-red cape. In her ring and Mendhi-bedecked hands, she held a small jeweled dagger. "I'll take it from here," she said, her purple lips pulling back from her in a sickly smile.

She knelt on the floor beside Lucas and slowly groped around his neck, putting pressure on certain points. Slowly, Lucas opened his eyes, and scooted backwards, away from the goth girl above him. "Hi there," the girl said. "I'm Diena... and we, Lucas Wolenczak, are going to have fun."

She pulled him to his feet and began to lead him away, using the knife to guide him, when she was stopped by yet another girl. "Wait!" the girl said. "I want in on the fun too!"

"It looks like I have to hand you off, then," Diena sighed sadly.



PART THREE
BY MARA

"Good. No way am I letting you have all the fun. Hey, Lucas! I'm Mara. Let's see how can I torture you? Ah!" Mara kicked the board Lucas was standing on and he fell, barely grabbing the rope in time to stop his plummet.

"Hey, good catch! Now, let's see what next?" Mara grinned sinisterly and looked up, noticeing Bridger and the others trying to get close enough to help.

"Ah, ah, ah! I cheat." Suddenly the five boards between the SeaQuest crew and Lucas fell. "Hehe." Mara looked down again and noticed Lucas pulling himself up.

"Good. Now, let's see. Ah! Oh Cordie! Could you give him a kiss?" Mara grinned sinisterly and Cordie lept at the chance.

When Cordie finally backed off mara saw Lucas' confused look. "Cordie's got a very, very, jealous ex-boyfriend."

At that a dark haired guy came racing over and punched Lucas a couple of times before another girl said, "Hey! Give us a chance!"

Mara rolled her eyes. "Fine. Your turn." With that she grabbed the dark haird guy and dragged him off. "Down Xander. We have to let someone else have a turn." She turned and walked off dragging Xander off. "Cordie! Get over here!" When the muse didn't complie Mara grabbed Cordie and dragged both of her muses to the back of the group.



PART FOUR SOON