Title: The Big Game

Authors: Mermaid & Kat

Fandom: seaQuest, 3rd Season

Pairing: Lucas Wolenczak & Alexia Collington

Rating: NC-17 (Explicit language and consensual sex)

Status: New

Archive: Yes, let us know where, please!

Email: Mermaid@irvens.freeserve.co.uk and/or kittycat104@hotmail.com

Series: Part of the Lucas/Lexi series

Disclaimers: Amblin Entertainment owns the original seaQuest characters. We do own Alexia Collington. We expect no reimbursement in any way for this fic.

Enjoy! This is what we came up with for Peja's 'Teddy" challenge!



The Big Game
By Mermaid and Kat


SeaQuest had put into her berth at San Diego Island, forty-eight hours ago. Captain Hudson and Commander Ford had been summoned at the last minute to attend an impromtu conference with Secretary General McGath and some of the UEO's other top brass.

The crew had been granted shore leave for the six day long conference, with the standard rotating schedule in effect. Luckily, neither Lucas nor Lexi had been chosen to be present for the public tours of seaQuest that the crew usually provided in the interest of good UEO PR.

Captain Hudson, taking full advantage of the fact that seaQuest had been given a temporary respite, had ordered a complete overhaul and testing of her computer and weapons systems. Lexi had been assigned to a series of double shifts to complete the boat's computer systems checks. She had been exhausted when she had finally signed out for shore leave twelve hours before.

Lucas, on the other hand, had been assigned to run the diagnostics on the computer system, effectively keeping him on board after she had gone. To pass the time while he worked, and to also keep his mind off of Lexi, he and Tony had set up an intricate betting system for this afternoon's football game.

It wasn't just any game either; it was the *Big One*--the phenomena once known as the *Super Bowl.* The San Diego Demons vs. the Florida Dolphins. Everyone who knew anything about the sport of football, knew that the Demons were going to win. Lucas had even bet Tony, a die-hard Dolphins fan, $100 UEO credits that they would slaughter the opposing team.

Tony had just laughed, "Yea, right Wolenczak - in your dreams, friend!"

As he packed his duffle, Lucas thought about how he would spend the rest of the day. He planned to just lie back and relax; watch the game with Lexi, then make passionate love to her.

Thinking of his blonde haired, hazel-eyed fiance, Lucas smiled. He had missed her these past few hours. He was used to working side-by-side with Lexi. They were almost always given the boat's computer assignments. He preferred to do the diagnostics and she usually ran the actual programs/systems checks. It worked out well, their specialties complimenting one another. Lucas enjoyed working with her, regardless of the fact that they were in a relationship together.

Sighing dreamily, he thought about her sexy body; her sweet lips, the way the light seemed to dance over her hair, her soft skin...Oh, Yes! He was definitely ready to start his shore leave !


*~*~*~*
Back at the beach house, Lexi was just pulling on her jeans, when she heard the click of the lock as Lucas entered through the front door. Padding barefoot down the hall, she met him halfway.

"Hey sailor!" she said, smiling at the sight of him. Lucas had been in such a hurry to leave seaQuest that he hadn't even bothered to change out of his jumpsuit. Seeing him standing there in uniform, with his duffle thrown over his shoulder just took her breath away.

Grinning back at her, Lucas let the duffle slide from his shoulder as he lunged for Lexi, gathering her into his arms.

"I really missed you, honey."

He held her tightly for a moment, feeling her heart beating against his. Lucas closed his eyes breathing in the scent of her skin. She smelled good, obviously freshly showered. Lucas could smell the floral scent of the shampoo she used, her shoulder length hair still damp, as he smoothed it away from the back of her neck.

Gradually releasing his hold on her, Lucas reached out and lifted her chin up. He gazed intently into the hazel eyes he knew so well, then brought his mouth down to Lexi's, kissing her softly.

As the kiss ended, Lexi slowly pulled away. She gently traced the outline of his jaw with her finger, feeling the coarseness of his faint five-o'clock shadow, saying,

"I missed you, too, Lucas."

Then, she pulled his head back back down to her waiting mouth. Just as the kiss was starting to become more impassioned, they heard the ring of the vid-phone in the den. Reluctantly breaking away, Lexi ran into the den and grabbed the remote control for the screen. Instantly, Tony's impish face appeared, grinning obscenely.

"Heeey, Luke. I'm gonna give ya one more chance to change your mind about your pick for the game today."

Looking pointedly at Lexi, Tony snickered, "Your betta half is gonna help me make some easy money today. Genius here, thinks the Demons are gonna beat out the Dolphins! Geesh - what a geek!"

"The Demons?" Lexi looked uncomprehendingly, first at Tony, then over at Lucas.

Tony looked back at her in utter disbelief. "Yea, you know, as in football. Today's the big game. Super Bowl. Comprende?"

"Oooh.., Football," Lexi responded knowingly, a pained expression on her face. Seeing the amusing exchange of looks between the two men, she reached for Lucas' hand and placed the remote in his palm, saying "Well, don't let me keep you from your little bet. Adios, gentlemen!" Lexi waved at Tony, then turned on her heel and walked away.

Lucas and Tony just looked at one another for a moment shaking their heads. "Women.." Then, Tony shrugged saying, "Guess she's not a fan. Well, Luke, I gotta go. The game's on in less than an hour. See ya, kid!"

As the vid link cut off, Lucas picked up his duffle and headed down the hall to the bedroom. He found Lexi sitting at her computer, her long fingers drumming impatiently on the keyboard as she tried to concentrate. Every opportunity that she had lately, she had devoted to writing her thesis. Leaning in the doorway, Lucas smiled, watching her. As his eyes travelled over her, he noticed how studious she looked, wearing a pair of wire rimmed reading glasses. A warm tingling sensation passed through his body, as he also became aware of how sexy she looked. He watched her work, fingers flying over the keyboard, capturing her thoughts.

Moving into the room he dropped the duffle on the floor, as he made his way over to her side. Standing behind her, Lucas placed his hands on Lexi's shoulders, gently kneading them.

"Mmm..that feels good," she purred, stopping a moment to take a sip from the bottled water sitting on the desk next to her hand.

He leaned over her shoulder for a minute, reading. "It's very good work, honey. I like your ideas."

Turning in her chair, Lexi reached over and pulled Lucas to her and kissed him. "Thanks for the moral support."

She turned back to the computer, saved the latest version of her work, then stood up to stretch. She watched as Lucas changed out of his uniform and into comfortable clothes. Smiling at him, she asked, "So what time does the game start?"

Looking over at her, he replied, "In thirty minutes, want to watch it with me?"

Lexi heard the hopeful tone in Lucas' voice and inwardly groaned. Football just wasn't something she was interested in. Looking back over at him as he zipped up his jeans, she sighed, replying, "Of course; want to eat now - I'll order a pizza?"

Crossing the room, he made his way over to her side, and gathered her into his arms. Squeezing Lexi in a tight bear hug that nearly rendered her breathless, he murmured, "I love you." Giggling, she wriggled out of his grasp, dashing for the kitchen with Lucas on her heels, playfully swatting at her bottom.


*~*~*~*
A half-hour later found them lounging on the couch together. Spread out on the coffee table in front of them was a carryout box containing a cheese and mushroom pizza, and two glasses of merlot. Lucas lay back on the cushions, with Lexi snuggled against him, eyes closed, her head resting on his chest. She nonchalantly covered her mouth with her hand, stifling a yawn. It was Super Bowl Sunday and the *big game* was on tv. She knew Lucas had been waiting all week for this event. He had even bet money on the outcome of the game!

Lexi was trying desperately to be tolerant and pleasing. She loved Lucas and wanted to spend time with him, even if it meant being bored to tears in the process. However, she had decided that football was one pastime he could indulge in without her. The more he patiently explained the rules of the game, the more adamant her opinion became. Lucas just laughed when she said that she couldn't fathom why anyone would want to watch *a bunch of millionaire Neanderthal-types jump on one another just to get their hands on a little funny-shaped ball!* But, because she loved him and wanted to be fair, Lexi thought she would be a good sport and tough it out.

She was beginning to feel ignored. So much for a quiet evening alone together! All she semed to be doing was answering the vid-phone. Lucas and Tony had spent the entire time calling each other during the comercials, talking about point spreads and what not. For all the attention that he had given her she might as not be in the room! As Lexi started to settle back into the cushions she heard the beeping tone of the vid-phone once again.

Pausing, she glanced over at an oblivious Lucas while the beeping persisted. Quickly looking over at her then turning back to the game he said, "Honey, could you please answer that!"

Sending him a sharp look, she clenched her jaw and got up, moving slowly, in no hurry as she pondered the thought of pulling the plug on the tv.

Taking a deep breath she answered the phone saying, "Wolenczak betting hotline!"

"Hey, that's pretty good, Lexi!" came Tony's reply from the other end.

Silently handing Lucas the remote for the vid-phone, she glared at him as she sat back down, arms folded across her chest.

It was the third quarter of the game. Bored out of her mind, she sighed and cuddled closer to Lucas, nuzzling the tender area between his neck and shoulder, thinking that maybe she could distract him a little. Earlier, he had given her a brief shoulder massage. It had felt wonderful! Thinking about the massage made her realize just how much she had missed him. Shore leave had officially started three days ago, but they had pulled different shift rotations, so they hadn't had much time together.

Growing more annoyed with each passing minute at his lack of interest, she leaned over and picked up her wine glass. Taking a big gulp of the dry maroon liquid, she rolled her eyes as she watched the players on the screen tackle each other. Shaking her head, Lexi muttered to herself, "I just don't get it."

She was still holding her half full glass, when Lucas suddenly jumped up off the couch yelling, "Yes!" as the Demons scored another touch down. His elbow jarred her hand, spilling the maroon colored liquid all down the front of her shirt, totally saturating her.

Dabbing at her with a towel, Lucas mumbled an apology, keeping one eye on the tv. "Bloody game!" she thought to herself, fuming now. Lexi pushed his hands away, stood up and went into the bedroom to get cleaned up.

Looking over as she left the room Lucas started to feel guilty. He knew she didn't care for football, but she hadn't complained or hassled him about wanting to watch the game. She had been a good sport; even listening patiently as he tried to explain the rules of the game. He even thought her description of the players was amusing; *Neanderthals,* indeed!

A few minutes later, Lexi came back into the den wearing nothing but a short silk robe that concealed the thong she wore underneath. She sat back down next to Lucas, who appeared to be totally absorbed once more in the game. With a deep sigh, she reached out and carefully refilled her glass while letting it sit on the coffee table. Looking over at him, she asked,

"Need anything?"

"Only you."

Smiling when he noticed her attire, Lucas reached out and pulled her into his arms. He hugged her tightly, leaning down to kiss her. He had missed her. The past forty-eight hours on board seaQuest without his fiance had been lonely. Lucas reached out and lightly trailed his fingers down her bare arms. It felt so good to be with her now, to hold her, to...

He leaned down again, softly kissing her lips, then moving on to her chin, the side of her jaw, and then, traveling slowly down her neck. As Lexi reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck, Lucas picked up the remote and turned the tv off.

"Game over?" she asked innocently, knowing from the look on his face that he was feeling guilty as hell right now.

"No," he answered sheepishly. Then, kissing her lightly on the lips, said, "I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you sitting here with me, even when you'd probably rather be doing anything than watching football."

Reaching up to her face, he brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes and said, "I'd rather spend quality time with you any day, than watch the Super Bowl, Lex. You're more important to me than any game, I love you." Then, he leaned over and kissed her tenderly.

Deepening the kiss, Lucas rolled Lexi onto her back, moving on top of her. His mouth was hungry on hers. She could feel his passion growing, his hands exploring her body, his touch gentle and light. It wasn't long before she felt him start to slide the silk robe off of her shoulders, letting it fall from his grasp. On discovering the red and black lace bra and thong set that the robe had concealed, he grinned wickedly, obviously aroused and pleasantly surprised. She never ceased to amaze him!

Leaning back on his heels, sitting up in one swift motion, Lucas pulled his own shirt off, dropping it to the floor.

Lexi felt his warm hands trailing gingerly along her rib cage. Her skin was soft and smooth. He could feel her shiver slightly as his lips made contact with her sweet tasting skin, kissing his way up to her breasts. Breathing deeply, Lexi closed her eyes, murmuring breathlessly, "Don't stop," while her hands started to massage the back of his neck.

Lucas pulled her up to him. Both of them kneeling, they faced each other, gazing intensely into each other's eyes. Lifting her chin up, he kissed her, gently sucking on her bottom lip, as Lexi's hands roamed up and down his back.

She sighed contentedly, holding Lucas tightly as his mouth moved down her neck, kissing the base of her throat, causing her already rapid pulse to beat even more wildly. His mouth continued its journey, slowly moving across her breasts. He could feel her nipples harden through the black satiny material of her bra, as his teeth gently grazed the lace covering them.

Lexi heard herself moan softly as his hands moved down, and unhooked the front clasp of her bra, letting it slowly slide off her shoulders. Lucas bent his head, kissing and licking his way down the valley between her breasts. She arched her back, as he held her, his lips pressed to her skin.

She gasped suddenly at the change in sensation, moaning into his shoulder, when he began to nibble, then suck on a rosy pink nipple, driving her wild. Lexi's grip on Lucas tightened as her knees started to rapidly weaken beneath her. She was on fire for him.

Brushing her fingertips lightly over his stomach, his muscles contracted under her feathery touch, causing him to concentrate more ardently on the nipple he was presently teasing with his tongue. His teeth gingerly grazed her skin heightening Lexi's passion even more.

Lucas felt his own arousal increasing as he heard her moan louder this time. She was so damn sexy!

Lifting his head, he looked up at her. Lexi gazed back at him with dilated pupils, her eyes a feline shade of green. Lucas watched mesmorized, as she sensuously ran her tongue slowly along her bottom lip, inflaming his desire. She was so lovely. All he wanted to do was please her.

Soon, he felt Lexi toy with the zipper to his jeans. Lucas' pulse began to race, as her fingers caressed his growing erection. Suddenly breathless, he pulled slightly away, smiling as he looked into her eyes. Returning his smile, her eyes twinkling mischievously, she sat up and said, "I think we'd be more comfortable in the other room..."

Lucas helped Lexi off the couch, then, swept her into his arms as her legs threatened to give way beneath her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning into him, kissing him lightly on the lips as he bent his head down to hers. He carried her down the hall to the bedroom, carefully laying her down on the bed.

Pulling off his jeans and sliding his boxers down, Lucas moaned as Lexi fondled him. Firmly grasping his hard member in her hand, she stroked him, feeling him tremble slightly against her.

His warm hands gently caressed her thighs, as his tongue dallied around her ear. Lexi opened her legs, giving Lucas easier access to her treasures. His fingers traced delicate circles, lazily continuing up her firm thighs.

Lucas was breathing deeply now, as Lexi's hands began to lightly squeeze and fondle his balls, then moved over his ass, giving it a firm squeeze.

Closing her eyes, Lexi bit the inside of her cheek, to keep from crying out as she felt his fingers exploring her wetness, then caressing up and down over her mons. As she started to lose control, Lucas stopped what he was doing and leaned over, kissing Lexi tenderly, murmuring softly in her ear,

"I want you..."

Lucas gently pushed her hand away from his crotch, kissing it, then moved between her legs. Kissing his way up her thighs, he licked the sensitive area behind her knees sending chills down Lexi's spine. Her head was spinning and she didn't know how much more of this sweet torture she would be able to endure.

"Lucas...,please..."

As Lucas' mouth worked its magic between her legs, sending wave after wave of pleasurable sensations coursing through her body, Lexi cried out his name, her hands clenching the sheet underneath her. Then, unable to take anymore, she shuddered uncontrollably as the orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh, god...Lucas..."

Lucas teasingly licked at her thighs, then moved up her body, stopping to kiss her breasts. Looking down at her he smiled.

"I love you, Lexi. You're all I want."

Then, he brought his mouth down kissing the sensitive skin in the curve of her neck. Lucas could feel Lexi's hands on his back gripping him tightly, while subtly grinding her pelvis against his. As his member slid inside her, the barrage of sensations caused him to moan her name out loud.

"Lexi.."

Lucas felt himself begin to give in to the sensations he was experiencing, as Lexi moved in rhythm with his thrusts, sending him over the edge. Calling her name out, he climaxed as the tidal wave of his orgasm crashed into him.

Afterwards they lay together, Lexi cradled in Lucas' arms. Eyes closed, his breathing starting to return to normal, Lucas gently caressed her body trying to savor the moment, but he felt himself slipping into sleep. He dozed for a few minutes, then started awake at the zing of a mosquito. He half hoped that his movements had awakened Lexi, but as he started to lovingly nuzzle the back of her neck, he realized from her slow, steady breathing that she was asleep.

Sighing in disappointment, Lucas lay still for a few moments, but realized he was thirsty and beginning to be cramped. He started to slide quietly away from Lexi, trying not to wake her, and looked around the room for the bottled water he had seen earlier. It didn't seem to be in sight, but rolling over on his side, he noticed the thong laying beside the bed. He reached down and picked up the garment, holding it up in front of him.

"Not much to this thing, is there?" he said to himself.

Examining it further, he thought, "How can she wear this - its got to be uncomfortable...like wearing dental floss up your ass."

The lace had looked prickly, but the red and black thong felt soft in his hands. He was curious and intrigued now. Giving a casual glance in Lexi's direction, and thinking her still asleep, Lucas carefully got up out of bed. He had this impulsive urge to know how it felt.

Lexi silently turned her head, watching Lucas. She was about to ask him what he was doing, when she realized he was holding her new thong underwear in his hands. Quietly, barely breathing, she watched as he slowly stepped into it, pulling the underwear up his legs and over his hips, muttering something about dental floss.

As she watched him standing there with his back to her, his stark white ass bisected by the dark red strap of the thong, Lexi fought to contain her laughter, biting the pillow. Lucas was fiddling frantically between his semi-straddled legs and seemed to be in some kind of difficulty. One of the bows came off, and as Lucas bent at the waist to retrieve it, she had a unique view of her lover.

One of his balls was caught tightly, and probably uncomfortably, under the strap of the thong; the other protruded from the side of the strap in lonely isolation. It bobbed with his movements.

Lexi took a deep, shuddering breath and howled with laughter.

Lucas caught in the act, snapped bolt upright and whipped quickly around, his hand in the classic *venus surprised* position and his face rapidly turning a bright crimson.

"I was um,...er...um, " he stammered, embarassed as she sat up wide awake, choking with laughter, the tears streaming out of her eyes, as she swatted at his behind, saying,

"Honey, you really do have a sexy ass!"

He caught her wrist and pulled her far enough off the bed to grab a pillow in his other hand and threaten to swat her with it. Then suddenly the expression on his face turned to one of pain as he yelped, "Help me! Get it off me, it's strangling me!" he dropped the pillow and both hands went between his legs again.

Lexi pulled his hands away and then saw what was happening. The thong almost passed between his balls, but one was trapped under the strap again, while the other was... the words *cut off at the pass* came into her mind and she was giggling helplessly even as she tried to release him. The lace trimming was intricately tangled with his pubic hair and Lucas was clearly not amused.

Lexi rolled over away from him, despite his attempt to grab her. "Hang on, don't move!" she called, as she jumped up off the bed and dashed into the bathroom, returning with a pair of wickedly curved manicure scissors. Ignoring Lucas' expression of martyred terror and his hissing intake of breath with every snip, she began to carefully cut the tangled hair and lace. Unfortunately, her undisciplined thoughts started her giggling uncontrollably again, although she retained enough sense to close and reverse the scissors, with the blades tucked into her palm.

All of a sudden they heard the tone of the vid-phone. Lucas froze, a look of pure horror on his face as he said, "Its got to be Tony," then screaming, "No!" as Lexi started to reach for the remote. The phone continued to ring as Lexi giggled, uncontrollably, while her fiance slowly realized that she would never have answered the phone while naked -- and began to consider the thought of murder.

"What's so damned funny?"

Looking up at him and chewing on her lip trying to stifle her giggles she muttered,

"There was a young man of Devises,
Whose balls were of different sizes
the one was so small,
it was no ball at all
While the other won several prizes!"

Her fiance took a deep breath and said, through his teeth, "Cut this thing off me, Lexi! Get me *out* of it!" He took the scissors out of her hand and tried to use them himself, but the angle was wrong and he cursed as he nipped his own skin painfully.

Lexi took the scissors back and continued with the slow, painstaking task of snipping the wisps of hair and twists of lace. Soon she became aware that the thong seemed to be getting tighter and tighter, and on looking an inch or two south, she realised that her fiance was reacting to her touch. Under the circumstances it seemed a high compliment - but high was the word. The lace was straining against the anchoring hair like a sail against a cleat, pulling the skin into tiny peaks!

"Lexi!" he said pleadingly, "Just cut the damned strap. I'll buy you another one, please...."

"It wouldn't help," she told him, straining not to laugh. "All the lace is caught up with you. You shouldn't have such hairy...thighs."

"What made you buy the thing, anyway?" he asked, momentarily distracted. "It has got to be uncomfortable for women, too." He gasped, "It's like straddling a barbed wire fence!" as she inadvertantly tugged too hard. The last snip unravelled a few millimeters of lace and not only loosened the strap, but laddered the front of the garment as though it were an old-fashioned stocking. It lessened the pressure and Lucas rose triumphant, stretching the front of the thong almost into a string like the rear. Lexi giggled and pulled the front of the garment sideways, half looping it around his blurgeoning erection.

"No!" he gasped, with what sounded almost like real fear, "If I get caught into that the same way, I'll be circumcised!"

Lexi started to giggle helplessly again, but slid the blade of the scissors between the lace and his skin and sawed it through the bulk of the material. She moved up to his waist and cut the strap above one hip, and then above the other. Lucas reached down between his legs, grimaced and then wrenched it away in one swift movement like a man removing a band-aid. His intake of breath was a sharp hiss.

Lucas threw the thong hard across the room, anxious to get the thing out of his sight. It teetered on the edge of the waiting waste paper basket and then fell short, puddling on the carpet like a poisonous red and black jellyfish. Lexi started to giggle again and Lucas turned to her, glaring and red-faced, clearly annoyed by her constant mirth at his unusual predicament.

"Okay, okay. So I was curious..."

Really honey, I never knew..." she gasped, giggling, wiping at the tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"This definitely makes up for having to sit through that awful game," she said, more composed now. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone; it'll be our little secret," she added giggling, then collapsed back on the bed again laughing hysterically.

Giving her a dark look, Lucas leaped onto the bed. She didn't struggle as he held her tightly, effectively pinning her to the mattress. Looking up into his deep blue eyes, she murmured, "I surrender."

Lucas looked into those shining eyes, still full of tears of laughter and a smile started playing at his own lips. Holding her naked body tightly against his, he kissed her tenderly, whispering quietly in her ear, "Touchdown."

Then the vid-phone began to ring urgently again, and helplessly, Lucas started to laugh.



=30=