SEAQUEST ROUND ROBIN
By ELFforADULTS sibs



PART ONE
BY TAYLOR

"Invitation accepted"

"Invitation accepted"

"Invita

Captain Bridger Glared at the main screen on the bridge. It had just not been his day. First the female bridge personal leaving for a week to attend a conference, the orders that had the ship at a full stop in the middle of the Atlantic ocean and now a computer malfunction.

"Lucas have you found what's wrong with the computer"

"I'm on it Captain." Lucas sat back in his chair rubbing his neck. The first thing that he had done was two make shure that this was nit just some prank. He could not figure why on earth of all things the computer could be repeating was 'Invitation accepted', it just did not make any sense. It was if someone was playing a cosmic joke on them.



PART TWO
by PEJA

Raking a hand through his thick brown hair, Bridger stalked across the bridge t stand behind Tim. "Report."

"Still locked on course, sir. I''m not able to effect any navigational change."

Frowning, Bridger movied closer to the main view screen, staring at the flashing "Invitation..." that illuminated it. "Okay," he said. "Looks like we're gonna find out what this is all about, whether we like it or not." He pivoted around. "Lock this vessel down."



PART THREE SOON