SEAQUEST QUESTION AND ANSWERS AGE


These questions and answers are a compilation of discussions and questions asked on the mailing lists attached to the archive. The questions and responses come from any number of list sibs. I truly hope this page comes in handy for someone.


THE SEAQUEST OVERVIEW

Q. How many members of Seaquest?
A. In the first two seasons they said something about having 200 crew members


Q. Where is UEO headquarters in 3rd season?
A. UEO Headquarters was in San Diego in 2032. It used to be the Ballard Institute, but was taken over by the UEO. San Diego, by the way, is now an island.
Q. Who were the children in Brothers and Sisters?
A. Zach (not related to the others), Cleo (oldest sister), Mathew & Brawley (the twins) Tony, (the sick one), and Hope (little girl).

DARWIN

Q. What is the pool Darwin is kept called?
A. The moon pool is where Darwin was kept. I think it's C-deck.
I think there were A-deck and B-deck too.


A LITTLE HISTORY OF LUCAS

Lucas' father's name is Lawrence. His mothers' full name (maiden)is Cynthia Holt - (In Father's Footsteps)

He was born in Buffalo, New York, (confirmed in the episode "The Stinger", and also in the unaired "In Father's Footsteps".

Lucas was 16 when he first came to the ship (mentioned in the first season. In season 3 he's 19. The reason for the inconsistency is that at the end of the first season, the ship was destroyed (wah). The second season starts with the launching of the new ship. It doesn't take a year to design and build a new ship (unfortunately). The second season starts in 2021, two years after the SeaQuest's destruction in 2019. . . .

ON A SIDENOTE:
There are two conflicting Birthdates for Lucas. The back of the action figure package has it as Feb. 24, 2004. The 2032 episode "Brave New Worlds" claims it is Dec. 23, 2002.

The year all depends on how old you think he is when he first came aboard Seaquest....

You could technically make Lucas as young as 13 depending on what month you think he came on board...

In regard to Lucas' middle name, There are a LOT of variations - you can pretty much pick your own.

3. Confirmation that he was born in Buffalo (I heard awhile ago) and the State

Q. Who were Lucas' friends at the end of third season?
A. Tim, Jon, Dagwood, Tony and Loni

Q. What is Lucas' middle name?
A. Unknown


MINOR CREW MEMBER QUESTIONS

Q. Does anyone out there happen to know what Mycroft's real name is?
A. Mycroft's real name is Martin Clemens.


MINOR CAST MEMBERS

Q. Can anyone tell me where Lawrence Wolenczaks worked before he sent Lucas to the seaQuest?
A. Lawrence Wolenczak worked on his World Power Project from since before Lucas was put on the sQ until the end of Season One.

Q. Where did the Wolenczaks live?
A. The Wolenczaks are from Buffalo, New York (Western up-state NY, just a few miles from Niagara Falls

Q. What is Lawrence's middle name?

Q. Is Cynthia's madden name Holt?
A. According to the unproduced 3rd season script "In Father's Footsteps", Cynthia's maiden name (and the one she used after the divorce) is Holt

SECTION 7/UEO HEADQUARTERS

Q. Is section 7 the ueo version of internal affairs or was it a creation of a writer (AT I believe, bless her)?
A. Section Seven is kind of like an even more top-secret, ruthless version of like the CIA or something along those lines. It does the really down-and-dirty spying and infiltration for the UEO, and it pretty much can do what it wants to (which is a problem...) AT created the Outriggers, which are a whole different breed


Q. Does anyone know where UEO headquarters was in 3rd season? It was in Florida originally, but I think they moved it.
A. No response...Anyone?


THE STINGER

Q. Did we see the Stinger at all in third season?? Do you think they would still have it or is that antique equipment?
A1. Yes, we did. Lucas used it to go to the iceburg in In Company of Ice and Profit, and he used it to rescue Bridger in Equilibrium. I don't know if it's used other than that, but it might be. I'm thinking they wouldn't use it for anything combat-related since it would be out of date, unless they revamped it. Lucas probably maintains it as a personal transport or something, since it would be helpful to the sQ to keep it on board since it is patented, top secret technology.
A2. I doubt that it is top secret technology in 2032. But I can see Lucas keeping it round because HE made it and it reminds him of the good old days. I don't think he used it in Equilibrium though. He used a regular shuttle, because I remember He and Bridger sat side by side, which you can't do in the Stinger.
Q2. Didn't he fit himself, Marcus Rawlings, and Dagwood in it in "Dead End"? But then I think it was equipped with a rescue pack, although I don't know how that would make the interior any larger.... It's very possible I'm wrong. I just want the Stinger to be around more in that season....
A. No response. Anyone?


EPISODE:BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Q. How many children was Cleo looking after on that depot in 'Brothers & Sisters'?
A. There was Zak, Cleo, the twins, the sick boy and the girl. I think that's it.


EPISODE: SPLASHDOWN

Q. What is the alien planet's name in Splashdown?
A. Hyperion


ENDNOTE: THIS PAGE IS THE PRODUCT OF MANY PEOPLE'S CONRITRIBUTIONS. IF YOU FIND AN INACCURACY, FEEL FREE TO POST ME WITH THE CORRECTION (INCLUDING THE EP)