Title:I'll Always Love You, Lucas.

Author:Andrew Troy Keller

Fadom:Seaquest DSV/2032

Pairing:Lucas Wolenczak/Lonnie Henderson

Rating:NC-17

Status:egnew, complete

Archive:Yes, I would like this story to be included in the WWOMB.

E-mail address for feedback:atk440@aol.com

Series/Sequel:None

Other websites:atk440@aol.com

Disclaimers:Seaquest DSV/2032 belongs to Amblin Entertainment and Universal TV.This story is not-for-profit,but I own it.

Notes:This story takes place sometime after the third season of SEAQUEST DSV (entitled SEAQUEST 2032). It's also a tribute to the late Jonathan Brandis (1976-2003) Rest In Peace, Jonathan.

Summary: After the Seaquest crew had attended a funeral service in honor of their fallen friend, Lucas Wolenczak, Lieutenant Lonnie Henderson volunteers to gather all of Lucas' belongings, only to be haunted by the love that she had for him.

Warnings:Male/female sex, strong language


I'll Always Love You ,Lucas
by Andrew Troy Keller


Even in the year 2032, each and every member of the crew of the United Earth Oceans Organization submarine, Seaquest DSV were having a hard time trying to accept the fact that one of their own, Lucas Wolenczak had died in the line of duty.

He was securing a ridge long enough for the rest of the Seaquest crew to get the occupants of an underwater research colony out of its path of descent.

Thankfully, the Seaquest crew had succeeded in getting all of the colonists out of the danger zone.

However, Lucas wasn't so lucky, for just as he was about to make his way back to the Seaquest, the rocky ridge had slammed right on to him and smashed both the colony and Lucas' mini-sub, killing Lucas instantly.

And even while the UEO were performing a funeral services in his honor, the rest of the Seaquest crew, including the sub's new commanding officer, Captain Oliver Hudson had wished that it would've been one of them, instead of Lucas, who--in their minds--was way too young to die.

Then, after they had compleated the services, Admiral Noyce had requested for volunteers to go into Lucas' quarters and pack up his belongings, while he notifies Lucas' next-of-kin.

And then, after she had taken a deep breath, one of the Seaquest crew members, Lieutenant Lonnie Henderson had walked over to the Admiral and volunteered for the detail.

After the Admiral had given her permission to go perform the detail, Lonnie had gone aboard the Seaquest and went straight to Lucas' quarters.

And after she had stood and stared at the door for a minute or two, a teary-eyed Lonnie had took a deep breath, opened the door and walked into the room.

Once inside, Lonnie had started the process of packing up all of Lucas' belongings, until she had happened upon a book entitled 'Romeo And Juliet' by William Shakespear.

And after she had placed the book on her chest and started to cry, her mind has flashed back to the time before the Seaquest had gone to save the people of the underwater research colony.

After Oliver had decided to give some of the crew member some time off, Lucas had invited Lonnie to join him in his quarters, for he has something to share with her.

And then, after she had thought about it, a reluctant Lonnie had agreed to accept Lucas' invitation and left the bridge with him.

As soon as they had reached and went inside his quarters,a curious Lonnie had looked at Lucas and asked, "Okay, Lucas. What is it that you want to show me?"

"Only one thing, Lonnie.", answered Lucas, before he had taken a book off of a shelf. "I've found this book at an antique book store. It had cost a lot of money, but I do believe it to worth the money."

After Lucas had handed the book to her, Lonnie had looked at the cover and said, "Romeo And Juliet by William Shakespear."

"That's right.", said Lucas, after he walked over to Lonnie. "You see, Lonnie. This is a wonderful story about two young people from opposite sides
of the tracks who had fallen in love with each other."

"Oh, Lucas. This is indeed a wonderful story.", said a smiling Lonnie. "I mean, these are the most beautiful words in the entire world."

"So are you, Lonnie.", said Lucas, while running his gentle fingers through her hair. "For you're the most beautiful woman in the entire world."

And after Lonnie had looked at Lucas and they had stared at each other for a minute or two, the two Seaquest crew members had kissed each other ever so passionately on the lips.

But then, after the kiss, Lonnie had taken a deep breath and said, "Well, I guess I should be getting back to my duties. Thanks for sharing your book with me, Lucas. It really is a wonderful play."

But just as she was about to reach for the door, Lucas had grabbed Lonnie by the arm and said, "Wait.Do you really have to go?"

And then, after she had turned towards Lucas, a starry-eyed Lonnie answered, "No, I really don't have to go."

Then, after they had removed all of their clothes and placed their nude bodies on the bed, Lucas had started licking all over Lonnie's body--all the way down to her hot, wet pussy.

"Aaaahhhh, yes! That's it!", said Lonnie, while Lucas was carressing her firm breasts. "Touch me, Lucas! Touch me there! Aaaahhhh!"

And then, at that moment, Lonnie had suddenly realized that she was experiencing something that she had never experienced with any of her fellow
Seaquest crew members before.

She was experiencing pure, untamed erotica--and enjoying every minute of it.

A few minutes later, after Lucas had placed his stiff cock inside Lonnie's asshole, he had used each of his hands to carress both her breasts and pussy.

"AAAAHHHH, YES! THAT'S IT! DO IT, LUCAS!", yelled a sexually energized Lonnie. "FUCK ME! RAVAGE ME! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! JUST MAKE ME WANNA CUM! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

Then, after they had started moving harder and faster and their lovemaking had reached its final rematch against the evil renegade, Captain Marilyn Stark, the two newfound lovers had cum and collasped due to exhaustion.

After they were able to catch their breath, Lonnie had placed her head on Lucas' chest, took a deep breath and asked, "Is what you've said to me
true, Lucas? Am I really the most beautiful woman in the entire world?"

"To me, you are, Lonnie.", answered Lucas, after he had given her a kiss on the head. "To me, you are."

And after they had snuggled up to each other, both Lucas and Lonnie had fallen asleep in each other's naked arms.

Just then, after her mind had returned to the present, Lonnie had wiped the tears from her eyes and continued with packing Lucas' belongings.

Suddenly, the door had opened and two of the Seaquest's commanding officers, Oliver and Captain Nathan Bridger had entered the room.

"It's okay, Lieutenant.", said Oliver, after he had raised his hand in front of her. "It's just us."

"We've figured that you might need some help.", said Nathan, after he had taken a deep breath.

"Yes. I would like that.", said Lonnie, after she had thought about it. "I really would like that."

And then, after she had looked at the book one more time, Lonnie had took a deep breath and said, "I'll always love you, Lucas.", before putting it into a box.

And after she had moved on to one of the other items, Nathan had walked over to the box with the bok inside of it, looked at the picture of him, Lucas and his pet dolphin, Darwin that he was holding in his hand and said, "May you rest in peace, Lucas.", before putting it into the box as well.

And of course, Nathan's words to his recently deceased young friend are indeed true--May you rest in peace, Lucas Wolenczak.


THE END!