Title: Happiness is a Warm Gun

Author: JaimeBlue

Archive: Yes

Pairing: Surprise! Tim/m

Fandom: SeaQuest

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimer: SQ and her characters don't belong to me - how many times do I have to say it, eh?

Summary: Tim is arrested... or is he?

A/N: Pure mindless, filthy smut with no redeeming value whatsoever. It's been a long time since I've written any of that, eh?

A/N2: In response to the Challenge The Muses July Beginnings challenge.

 

Happiness is a Warm Gun

By JaimeBlue

~*~*~*~

"You have the right to remain silent."

Tim paused his work upon hearing those words, which were immediately followed by the nudging of something cold and solid in the small of his back. He lifted his hands above his head as a sign of surrender and remained silent.

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in a UEO court of law."

The voice that spoke next to his ear was forceful, brooking no argument. He said nothing as hands grabbed onto his wrists and pulled them behind his back. He hissed as his skin felt the cold metal of a

pair of handcuffs as they were secured onto his wrists.

"You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking with the authorities."

Tim was propelled forward until his hips met the edge of a nearby table. He was pushed forward until his cheek met the solid wood beneath him. Hands began running from his shoulders down to his legs, examining and searching every inch of his body.

"If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

The hands that searched Tim pulled his uniform shirt from his pants. He was lifted back into a standing position so that the buttons could be undone, then with his shirt hanging back around his bound wrists, he

was forced back onto the table.

"If you decide to answer now without an attorney present, you have the right to stop talking at any time until you speak with an attorney."

The hands quickly did away with Tim's belt buckle and soon his pants were pooled around his ankles. The hands once again continued their inspection until they found a concealed weapon.

"Well, look what we have here. Do you know what the penalty is in this state for carrying this thing?"

Tim shook his head, hissing as a hand grabbed hold of his weapon.

"I guess I'm going to have to do a thorough body cavity search. Who knows what else you might have hidden."

Tim groaned as the weapon was released. Sunday's boxers, the last vestige of his dignity, were practically torn from his body. He heard the unmistakable snapping sound of latex before he felt cold,

professional fingers on his backside. He clenched instinctively at the sensation, but quickly resigned himself to the situation and gave the fingers access to his body.

He was stretched, lubricated and as relaxed as he could be, considering he was handcuffed and face- down on a table. When the fingers left him, their absence was notable, and yet, nothing prepared him for the full procedure.

He felt something thick pushing inside him and he tried relaxing to make the whole procedure much easier for all involved. To his embarrassment, he found he was already incredibly aroused from his

treatment thus far, and the instrument in his ass only increased his arousal as it pushed into him, brushing up against his prostate.

He let out a loud groan as it pushed in even deeper.

"Are you waiving your right to remain silent?"

The probing instrument had stopped when the voice spoke again, and it waited until Tim's brisk head shake before continuing its exploration.

Somehow, he managed to keep his lips zipped as he was once again searched to the deepest recesses of his body. He trembled, his hands aching to be released, and he realized things were about to become even

more embarrassing. With every brush against his prostate, he came even closer to orgasm - something that was certainly not the intention of the search.

Finally, he couldn't hold back any longer, and with a painful shout, he came, semen splattering the underside of the table...

When reality set back in, a familiar voice was murmuring worriedly in his ear.

"Tim? Tim, hey, come on. Answer me, please?"

Tim let out a long-held breath. "That was... so fucking hot."

The man behind him let out a relieved sigh. "Thank God. You had me worried there for a second. You really liked that, huh?"

"Oh yeah," Tim said with a silly grin, allowing his lover to pull him up into a standing position. "You can arrest me any time you like, Jim."

Jim leaned over Tim's shoulder to kiss him properly, running his hands down Tim's sated body. "I'll hold you to that," Jim mock-threatened once they parted again.

"So how about you unlock these things, huh?" Tim said, holding out his handcuffs.

"Not yet," Jim replied, "at least not until you help me polish my instrument."

Tim was turned around and pushed down onto his knees. He looked up at Jim, who was still fully clothed, and the condom-covered cock that stood out from his open pants. Tim unconsciously licked his lips and watched as Jim unrolled the condom, tossing it into a nearby garbage can, and giving his cock a couple of strokes for good measure. Tim leaned forward, wanting to feel it in his mouth but unable to steady it with his hands.

Jim took pity on him and held his cock still. Tim immediately wrapped his lips around the hard flesh that only minutes earlier had been stroking him from the inside out, ignoring the lingering taste of latex on Jim's skin. He tried to stroke it with his tongue but found that he wasn't able to hold it still once Jim had removed his hands. He concentrated on sucking it deep, only to feel Jim's fingers wrapping themselves into his hair. He simply relaxed his mouth and throat, allowing Jim to set his own pace, pushing in and out of Tim's mouth until he finally came.

Tim swallowed as much as he could, but when Jim pulled out, he could feel the sticky, salty liquid dribbling down his chin. He watched as Jim sunk down onto his knees, hands still wrapped in Tim's hair, and was pulled into a long kiss that held only a trace of lingering passion. As their lips reacquainted themselves, the hands disappeared from Tim's hair and he felt the handcuffs released from his wrists. He

immediately pulled his hands the rest of the way out of his shirt and wrapped his arms around Jim's neck, pulling him as close as humanly possible.

"What do you say *I* play the security officer next time?" Tim asked once they broke for air.

"Only if I get to spend my next shore leave with ‘Tara'," Jim proposed.

Tim considered his lover's request a moment. "It's been a while, but I think I can still fit into the dress. All right, you've got a deal."

After another long kiss, they got up, straightened up their clothing, and walked out of the brig. As they walked through the halls, none of the crew were any the wiser as to the men's recent activities, however,

Tim never did figure out why everyone seemed to be staring at his chin.

 

The End

~~ Fanfic - http://jaimeblue.tripod.com