Deadly Reunions

By Mara

Note: This is a total short fear fic. I needed to let off some steam and I felt this was the best way. It doesn't have much of a plot and it's not really all that good. It does fit in with the Shadow man series, and will be mentioned at a later point.


Deadly Reunions
By Mara


Commander Jonathan Ford was bored out of his mind. Nothing was happening. 'Of course, that's better than a war, it's just boring,' he thought. He was trying his best to hide how he felt, he didn't want to deal with Piccolo thinking that they had something in common. Ford couldn't wait till the next shore leave, when he could spend some time with Lonnie. 'She really is beautiful,' he thought as he glanced her way.

He was startled out of his thoughts when Lt. Tim O'Neill told him, "We're recieving a distress signal from a small launch. It's requesting permission to dock with us."

Ford looked over to Sensor Chief Miguel Ortiz. "Mr. Ortiz, what do sensors say about the sub?"

Miguel glanced up. "They are in serious trouble. Looks like a leak."

Ford nodded. "Mr. O'Neill, give them permission. Mr. Brody, go down to docking bay four and meet them."

The two men swiftly followed his ordetrs as he walked over to the command chair and sat down. 'This is more like it,' he thought, 'A little adventure.'

------

Ten minutes later Ford turned as he heard the clamshell doors to the bridge opening. His jaw dropped when he saw who was standing in front of him. "Stark." He sneered. Ford glanced aside as he heard a soft whimper. Standing by Katie's engineering console was Lucas. Ford followed the teenager's gaze and saw the cause of the whimper. Standing behind Marilyn Stark was Lawrence Wolonczak. Before Ford could move one of the large men with the Stark and Wolonczak grabbed Lucas and threw him against the wall. Miguel was up in an instant, trying to get to the teen, who was now slumping against the wall slightly.

Unfortunetely Stark had anticipated this and she leveled a weapon pointed at Lucas head. Miguel stopped. Ford pulled his gun and pointed it at Stark. Ford watched Stark's movements and he saw he smile and turn to him.

She leveled her weapon at his chest as Wolonczak leveled his at Lucas' throat. Ford and Stark stayed like that for several minutes before Stark spoke up.

"Ford, Ford, Ford. You won't shoot me!" she said with extreme enthusiasim.

Ford looked at her. "Yes, I will."

She grinend insanely. "No you won't. You see, if you shoot me, Lawrence shoots the boy. You could never live with yourself if you had that on your conscence."

Ford allowed his gaze to flicker to the now shaking teen. Lucas had his eyes squeezed shut in terror. The teen was also cradleing his right arm against his chest. Ford closed his eyes briefly. "Your wrong. I can live with that." He raised his gun as though to shoot Stark but at the last moment he swung himself around and shot Wolonczak in the head. Ford watched the man fall, then turned back to Stark who was being restrained by Miguel.

The cuban's eyes were pratically glowing in fury. Ford understood completely. He turned to check on the activity of the goons that had come with Stark and Wolonczak. All five dropped their weapons and raised there hands. Obviously they knew they wouldn't be paid so they might as well give up and get in less trouble.

Knowing that things were being handled and hearing Tim calling security to the bridge, Ford turned back to Lucas. The boy was leaning against the wall shaking. He had his hand firmly clasped over his neck and Ford saw blood oozing from between the fingertips. He quickly moved over to the teen and gently pulled the trembleing hand away from the boy's throat. Ford sighed in relief as he saw that it looked like it was only graze. He looked at the arm that the teen was still cradling to his chest and saw that it was obviously broken.

Lucas looked up a him with wide eyes. "Well, that certainly was fun." he said, shakily.

Ford smiled slightly and half turned as he heard the doors open. Nathan and Kristen both rushed in and were immediately pointed over to Ford and Lucas.

Kristen's eyes went wide as she saw the blood on Lucas neck.

Ford Spoke up before she could get too worried. "I already checked it. It doesn't seem that bad. A graze really."

Kristen gave him a look and checked the neck herself. "Well, your assesment is correct. It is only a graze. But we are still taking him to medbay. Now."


END


I know. It's not that good. I just felt like writing a fic where those two team up but I didn't know how to make it a long fic, so I wrote this.
Mara