CAPTAIN HUDSON GETS A SURPRISE

by Jeanny Driscoll

ORIGINAL SEAQUEST FANFICTION - GENERAL - EROTIC - NPU 21

CAPTAIN HUDSON GETS A SURPRISE
by Jeanny Driscoll


Hudson lay on his bunk asleep and did not hear Lt.Aria Chapman enter his quarters. She silently closed the door and tiptoed across to his bunk and looked at him breathing deeply in sleep. She was new on Seaquest, but ever since she came on board she had had the hots for the Captain of the Seaquest. She had loved the way he walked, the rare smiles he gave, the bark when he issued orders.

She thought he spent to much time alone and did not intermix with the crew either on the submarine or ashore. She was an exceptional hacker and had always managed to evade being caught. She knew about Lucas and knew that Lucas had a very good computer in his quarters which he shared with Piccolo.

So she waited til neither of them where in their quarters and broke into their quarters to get UEO information about Captain Oliver Hudson including all the stuff normally only accessed by the top UEO Officers. She found that Captain Hudson was a private man. Not easily liked by anybody. Never mind she thought him the sexiest man she had ever seen.

She watched him breath a few seconds, before she did anything about why she was in there in the first place. She had prepared herself days in advance about taking the Captain in his quarters. Finally she could stop herself and she was going to give it her best shot. It was dark in his quarters, the only light coming from Darwins tank running the length of the Seaquest and which ran past the Captain's quarters.

Smiling to herself she reached out and touched the Captain gently on the shoulder and said "Captain."

Hudson woke with a start and he looked up blinkingly at Aria, and said "What is it." He saw the Lt triangle on her uniform but he couldn't see her face. "What is the problem Lieutenant?"

She whispered softly in the dark "Not a problem Sir, but I came to ask you something."

He was about to get up, when he found she was preventing him from doing so. He frowned but smiled and said "Lt, I need to get up."

She replied "No Sir."

Puzzled he said "No...and why is that Lt.?"

In answer, she bent down and before he could object, found her warm mouth closing over his.

His mouth opened and they kissed. He did not object to the intrusion, and he found he was enjoying the kiss. It had been awhile since he had just kissed any woman. The kiss deepened and he moaned softly as her tongue caressed his throat, sending a shiver running through him.

His one arm encircled her waist and the other brought her head closer if that was possible. Her hands were on his chest. Carefully she unbottoned his shirt to his waist.

He broke off the kiss panting slightly and whispered hoarsely, "No....I....I don't think this is such a good idea Lt. I am your commanding officer, and though I enjoyed the kiss, I don't think its very appropriate of me to take advantage of a junior officer no matter the circumstances."

She smiled and replied "Au contraire' Mon Capitaine' it is I who is taking advantage of you. You see, I have been watching you ever since I came aboard and I can't stand it any longer, I have to touch you, no matter what."

He stared at her in shocked astonishment, a blush creeping across his face, as he realised she meant what she had said. He swallowed and replied "Watching me, how?"

So she told him. Then she said "You have been driving me nuts Captain. I can't think, I can't sleep, I can't eat, and I can't work. Everytime you walk past my work station, my blood goes into overboil. You are so goddamn sexy, you are driving me up the wall."

He was shaken and said "I am sorry to burst your bubble Lt, but I cannot be who you want me to be. His dark eyes finding her green ones. His breathing deep.

She grinned and replied "Oh, but, I tend to disagree Captain, you already are. I love the way you kiss. I am not leaving this room until you realise exactly what I am talking about and Captain, when I leave here, nothing and nobody will know of our encounter excepting yourself and myself."

A nervous tic appeared near his left eye and his cheek twitched uncontrollably as he whispered "Do you still want to do this Lt.?"

She didn't give him time to prepare, instead she pulled out the remainder of his shirt and unbuttoned it. He watched her as she took it off him, she had refused to allow him to take anything off, instead she wanted to do it. She carefully removed his T'shirt, kissing him softly as she took it off slowly. She then pushed him back onto the bunk, and then climbed on straddling his hips. She bent down and ran a warm tongue up his belly to his neck, sendind a shiver of anticipation through him.

His eyes closed as she placed her warm mouth over one of his nipples, licking it and sending a jolt making him arch slightly when she nipped it gently. He groaned. Then gasped as the long fingers of her hand squeezed the other nipple tightly. Her other hand wondered down to his belt buckle and with an expertly down twist, undid it.

She took her mouth off his nipple, which was hard. Using both hands she ran them down his chest and belly and towards his trousers. Kneeling up she removed them, and ran her hands over the soft curls bordering his groin, carefully cupping his shaft and balls and kneading both of them.

Hudson shivered uncontrollably and moaned softly, and then his eyes opened in shock as her mouth closed over his shaft. "Oh God Lt. Oh God...No."

Aria was delighted at the response from Hudson she was getting.

He felt the heat of her lips and the heat enveloping him throughout his body, and he groaned heavily. Whilst she suckled him, she removed her one piece jumpsuit off. She had left her quarters with nothing on underneath it. She dropped it to the floor.

She felt him shudder against her mouth. She stopped suckling him and carefully she climbed over his legs and positioned his shaft and then sat on it taking it fully inside her. He arched his back and groaned deeply. She rode him hard and felt his chest heaving and his back trembling. His eyes were closed tightly and he bit his lips to stifle a cry of pleasure. He didn't care why she had come to his quarters anymore. She smiled and bent down and kissed him. He felt her tongue sliding down his throat and he moaned deeply. Breaking the kiss and bending her head she started nibbling and sucking his nipples, and kissing his chest. She knew it was driving him insane. He started to spasm and he whimpered, She began to rock her body up and down in a slow steady rhythm, each downward stroke pushing him deeper into her.

She felt him arch under her as he came. His eyes tightly closed. He moaned "OH GOD....!" She was enjoying the contact as much as he was. His hands clenched her thighs as his shaft quivered inside if her. He whipered it again "OH GOD LT....!"

She waited until his breathing calmed down considerably and she said softly "I hope you don't think, that's it Sir. You need incredible stamina to pleasure me."

She saw the look of curiosity on his face, which instantly turned to amazement as she lightly, ran a finger down the length of his shaft once more after she got off. To his surprise, her touch excited him somewhat and she felt him push his hips forward, to press himself more firmly against her touch. she resisted the temptation to take him in her hand.

Instead, she stroked him gently, teasing him, coaxing him, until she felt him harden even more, and his body began to quiver beneath her careful ministrations.

Gently she took him into her mouth, feeling the velvet softness of his skin drawn tightly over the rigid hardness of the muscle beneath. She ran her tongue over him, noting every contour and then began to suck, slowly, rhythmically - sensuously, taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth.

He moaned and his hips began a slow undulating rhythm in time to her oral caress. Her fingers stroked him while she continued to suck, ever so gently pumping one hand up and down the remainder of his length while the other hand cupped him tenderly. And she could feel the tension in him mount as his hardness swelled even more in her mouth, pulsing gently. She paused and looked up at him and noted that his eyes were clenched tightly closed and his mouth was parted and he was breathing hard. His back arched and he groaned deeply as she continued.

She pushed a finger into his anus and he opened his eyes in shock. But she pumped him at the same time elicitating another groan as the pleasure of it overtook him.

He had never been taken like this in his whole life. She was driving him nuts. Every stroke making him shiver internally. When she pushed her finger up his anus, it made him almost come. The sensation taking him to new heights of pure ecstacy. He had never felt like that ever. He was going over the top, and he was groaning and whimpering with each thrust until finally he couldn't stand it any longer and he thrust her away, and flipped her over onto her back.

He thrust deep into her. Her mind and body were being carried away, riding on a crest of pleasure that took her higher and higher till she could no longer tell the difference between her body and the overwhelming sensations it felt. Somewhere, dimly in the back of her pleasure hazed mind she marvelled at his strength, thrilling at the thought that he could easily crush the life out of her if he so wished.

His hands and lips were everywhere, kissing her, caressing her, biting her, teasing her, bruising her flesh with the force of his pent up passion. And she revelled in every touch whether gentle or rough, every pleasure sweet pain, and every pain sweet pleasure. Eventually his hungry mouth found hers and he began to devour her, roughly, bruising her lips with his passion, forcing his tongue deeply into her She felt his bites and nips, as he closed his mouth over her breasts one at a time. His eyes closed.

The lovemaking as hard as hers had been on him. It went on for literally hours until eventually they were both too exhausted to continue and he lay back breathing deeply and just said simply "Thank you."

She giggled slightly and replied "No...thank you Sir. You are just amazing." She rose up on her elbows and put her arms on either side of his chest and looked into his dark eyes once more and said softly "You have given me something to think about no matter where this goes."

He didn't answer her. Just smiled.

She swung off the bunk and put her jumpsuit back on. She bent over him and kissed him hard before stepping backwards to leave.

Just before she got to the door he said quietly "Lt....whats your name?"

She paused and smiled and replied "Aria Chapman, Sir."

He breathed deeply and asked "Would Lt. Chapman go to dinner with me tomorrow night when we dock."

Aria's heart almost stopped and she turned round and looked at him hard and replied "I would be honored Captain."

He grinned and said "Be at the docking bay at 7pm."

She grinned and exited out the door. She nearly ran into Commander Ford who was just leaving off watch.

He dodged her and said "Careful Lt."

She stammered "Sorry Sir."

He raised his eyebrows as he watched her close the Captain's door and walk away down the passage. He paused and raised his eyebrows and checked his chrono. It said 03h00. He snorted a laugh to himself and shook his head. Who said the Captain was a cold fish.....seems even cold fish need warming from time to time. He continued walking back to his quarters.



END