Title: Bored

Author: Nell

fordkreig@hotmail.com

Pairing: Tim/Ben

Rated NC-17 PWP

WARNINGS: major schmoop, lust and just plain awful writing ahead. ALSO NOT BETA'D. Oh and the ending is kinda corny....but I was stuck.

Author Notes: This was written for JamieBlue who had dared me to write a Tim/Ben Fic. Jamie, you will always be my best inspiration. love ya, babe!



Bored
By Nell


Benjamin Kreig sat staring forlornly out the window of his quarters into the sidelong tanks

that ran along the outside of SeaQuest watching Darwin as he swam by. With a heavy sigh Ben turned from the window as soon as Darwin was out of site. "Life's not fair!" he grumbled as he kicked the side of his bed. Not caring if he sounded like a petulant little five year old. Ben's life had taken a decided downhill slide since earlier that evening. He had been caught in yet another Poker game by Commander Ford, and had been confined to his quarters for the next two days.
Did Commander Ford punish the other men? Of course, they were confined to their quarters for the rest of the night and were to be released tomorrow. Commander Ford of course, assumed that Ben was the instigator of the game and punished him accordingly. Well.......he was the instigator....but still. "Argh! Life's not fair!" He yelled again to no one in particular and threw himself on his bed. Yes, he was in a bad mood and he was going to enjoy it! Damn it! He always
had to be the chipper one, the one that never got insulted or upset, Well screw them, he was going to sulk and enjoy it! Grabbing his vidglasses Ben picked his favorite porn flick and sat back to watch it.

Four hours later Ben Kreig's door was quietly opened and one single figure slipped in and shut the door silently behind him. The man looked at the pathetic sleeping lump on the bunk and had to chuckle quietly. "Ahh, Ben, when are you ever going to learn?" With that the man walked over and bent down to place a kiss on the pouting lips. When that failed to rouse Ben, the man slid his hands up underneath his shirt and tweaked a nipple.

THAT got a reaction and Ben's eye's shot open and he gasped out a startled and groggy "Wha-?" Before his lips were covered in a searing and tonsil kicking kiss, and anything that he was going to say ended in a long and heartfelt moan. " MMMM.....hi Tim!"

Tim O'Neill chuckled and pulled back from the kiss. "Hi Babe, I thought you could use a little cheering up."

Ben sighed pitifully for effect and said "You have no idea, the ranking officers of this boat are slave driving ogres."

Tim laughed out right, " Hey, watch what you say! I'm one of those ranking officers!"

" yeah." Ben said with a grin, "But you have good taste!"

Chuckling Tim leaned in for another kiss then grew slightly serious. "You know you brought this on yourself, Babe."

Ben's eyes grew wide and his bottom lipped pooched out in a pout, but then the look dropped and Ben threw his hands over his eyes, "I know but this damn boat is just so boring! Everyone is so straight laced all the time! What's the harm in a little poker game, It wasn't like we were even playing for high stakes. All we were betting on were drinks on our next shore leave. Whoever lost the most games paid for everyone's first drink."

Tim smiled softly and laid down beside his lover. "I know, Ben, but, it's the principle of the thing, you have to obey the regulations on board the ship"

"Yeah well, screw the ship!" Ben yelled and started to sit up, he was still in a bad mood and nobody but nobody was going to change that.

Tim grinned not in the least bit intimidated and slammed Ben back down on the bead and crawled on top of him. "Nah, I'd rather screw you!"

Despite himself Ben laughed and nabbed Tim's lips in a deep kiss.

When they pulled away Tim grinned and kissed his chin, "Well, you did say you were bored!"

"Mmmm I did say that didn't I" Ben whispered against Tim's lips.

"Uh-hu" Tim answered quickly losing track of the conversation as he began to focus on the feel and taste of his lover underneath him. He trailed his lips from Ben's down to his neck where he began to suck a telltale mark.

Ben groaned and thrust his hips up in reaction, causing Tim to catch his breath and thrust back down, their erections rubbing together in a heated rhythm. "God, what you do to me!" Ben groaned and ran his hands to Tim's front to begin to remove his shirt. As soon as Tim's shirt was off, he sat up, never letting go of Tim.

Reluctantly he let go to begin to remove his own shirt, but Tim grabbed his hands and whispered, "ah ah, this is my job." With that the shirt was removed and then the rest of their
clothing was lost in a quick session of gasps, moans and " hold on"'s.

The moment flesh was on flesh it was a feeding frenzy. Hungry lips devoured any flesh available and hands moved frantically against soft skin" The soft sounds of love making filled the little room and echoed of the walls. The two men were desperately rubbing against each other in a futile attempt at completion. Ben's head was thrown back as he got lost in the feeling of Tim and the emotion he couldn't contain. He clutched at Tim and began to pull him close, only to cry out in dismay as Tim pulled away. He grabbed at Tim in an attempt to pull him back down on his body.

"Easy! Easy, Babe!" Tim said with a slight chuckle, "I'm not going anywhere. I just want to be inside you."

Ben's pupils dilated and his breathing hitched.

Tim grinned, one of the things that had surprised him the most when he and Ben finally got together was the fact then Benjamin Kreig, tough guy, loved and he did mean *loved* to be fucked.

"oh god!" Ben groaned. "Yes!"

"Then roll on to your stomach, Babe, and I'll get you ready."

With a groan of anticipation Ben did as asked then watched as Tim got up to dig out the lube and walked back over. His eyes soft and on fire at the same time.

"God, Ben! Your are so beautiful! Tim whispered as he knelt back onto the bed and bent to kiss a trail down his back to the delectable cheeks just waiting for him. In gentle strokes Tim began to prepare Ben for the invasion of his cock. It didn't take long, before Ben was nearly swearing and pleading for Tim to just up and get it on with it already.

There was a long drawn out moan from Ben when Tim did finally roll him onto his back and enter him.

"Oh sweet mother of god! You feel so good!" Tim groaned as he began to move in out of Ben's body.

For awhile all there was the sound of flesh slapping on to flesh and the occasional cry of pleasure or the plead of "More, oh god's more!" Then Tim couldn't take it anymore and began to frantically pound into Ben his whole body involved.

Ben just threw his head back and cried. "Damn, I love you in me!"

This alone was enough to send Tim over the edge and with a yelled "I love you" he climaxed, shooting his seed into his lover's willing body. The feeling of Tim's climax sent Ben over his own edge and with a yell his body began to shudder in the throws of orgasm. And they fell together into a heap of well loved, sated flesh.

For a moment afterwards there was only the sound of harsh breathing then finally Tim pulled out and gathered his lover into his arms and kissed him tenderly.

Ben slowly roused himself and returned the kiss. "I love you. I love you so much" he whispered.

Tim smiled and whispered back, "I love you too, Ben."

After a moment of quiet, content, cuddling, Ben began to chuckle.

Grinning Tim looked at his lover and asked, "What?"

Still laughing Ben just shook his head and said, "Nothing, I just like your way of taking care of boredom."

Tim laughed, "Well it worked didn't it?"

"Oh yeah, I'll never be bored with you around."

With a soft laugh, Tim leaned down and kissed Ben, "Then you'll never be bored again, Babe, cause I'm not going anywhere."

Ben smiled into the kiss, " That's fine by me."



The end.