Bequeathed: Avenge the Causatum

By Siren and based on ideas by Lillandra

Disclaimer

1.) This story does contain adult storylines
2.) Brody, SeaQuest and the rest of the gang are copyright to NBC etc. Nathan Brody, Shannon West and Emmeline are all mine, however.
3.) I'm not good at writing techie or action storylines…I do apologize.
4.) Why Emmeline isn't in the second part in the series is because I hadn't thought of her character until this story.
5.) Yes, I am a big weirdo.



Bequeathed: Avenge the Causatum
By Siren


July 3, 2042

Deep in my mind, I know that somehow, life goes on. When one thing is lost, something is gained. I've believed this since I was 23 years old, since the month of May, since the day Jim died. Although he was gone, something had pumped through my veins, breathed my air and had lived from me. I know that even though Jim was gone, our son will remain, and sometimes that made me feel that he wasn't completely gone. But, even feeling this, sometimes looking at him hits me the hardest. He has the same charm about him.

Nathan is a great son, the best I could hope for. And Emmeline, the daughter Brody never even knew was more beautiful everyday and incredibly smart. But sometimes when the wind was warm and I just stand by the window, wrapped in my quilted shawl and stare at the ocean, fantasizing about just walking into it, just to rejoin him in one of the places we had been the happiest.


************


Today Shannon walked down to the warm shore, wearing a casual tank dress. She was still quite fit for a woman of 42. She took off her shoes and let her toes sink into the sand. She closed her eyes and felt the sun bathe her arms. She remembered to a day back on the island, even before Nathan was made. Jim and her had thrown off their clothes and ran into the Fijian shore. They later made love and sat in the sand by the fire, watching the sunset.

She heard a sudden thump on the sand before her and opened her eyes, remembering where she was. A little girl had thrown her ball too far, and she gently threw it back. She cracked a little smile and turned her head back to the ocean. The cool breeze massaged her shoulders and she wished Jim could be there now.

In the 18 years since Jim had died, she attempted to start dating again, even with Nathan and Em's encouragement. But she couldn't get over the love that she had found, and was satisfied to live with, even in memory.


*********


He stood there, his hands hardened around the thin iron hand rail, which ran along the boardwalk, separating the wooden walkway from the sand. He had slight gray around his temples when he returned, but didn't bother with coloring it. It was a bright contrast to the young man he used to be who always liked to be in control, and looking good all the while.

He was watching her. He had been tagging her all day, followed her to the market, back home as she dropped her son off. She smiled and looked happy, but only he could see the gray under her skin, dragging her down. She looked the same, but had lived a hard life. Now she sat there, quietly leaning into the wind, trying to lead an existence.


SQ, May 1, 2032


Shannon was leaving the Seaquest, clutching Nathan's little hand. She breathed in quickly, she knew that she would have to be strong. Sometimes a woman hardens herself to the world, feeling as if a million years of sandstorms had been blowing against her. She kept a tight lip. As she left the dock, Hudson's large hand grabbed hers.

"I want to know that you're going to be okay", he said stiffly, looking dead into her eyes. She forced a smile. She put her other hand over his.

"Were going to be fine, thank you Captain". Hudson lowered his head and rubbed his temples, and Shannon slowly slipped from his grasp. Her boots clanked against the metal floor of the transport, and she never looked back.


~~~~~~~~


Later that evening…


Shannon opened up the doors to the patio in her bedroom. She walked over to the railing along the edge of the balcony, the one made out of stone and which went so well with the house. It was twilight, her favorite time of day and looked at the waves crashing against the shore.

She gripped the railing in front of her with both hands and closed her eyes, letting her long hair float behind her on the ocean wind she breathed in deep. She felt warm hands clutch hers. She smiled, and then they clutched her waist. She felt a chin on her shoulder and the sweets exhale close to her ear. Smirking, she opened her eyes to see…nothing. Just the empty air that occupied the rest of the balcony.

She turned around and looked back in through the doors at the empty bed. She sighed and walked back into the house, and slipped in under the covers. With the May breeze coming in, she quickly fell asleep.

Her eyes suddenly snapped open. A hand was clamped over her mouth and a weight was on top of her. A pair of eyes met hers and she quickly recognized them. She struggled but the weight on top of the covers kept her smooshed against the bed.

"Ill remove my hand, and explain everything but you cannot scream… I'm not going to hurt you". The man said calmly. He slowly removed his hand, which now had superficial bite marks in it. She quickly pushed him off and ran over to her dresser and pulled out the small handgun, which she had kept just for protection.

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" she shouted, pointing at the man curled up on the floor.

"I know that you won't shoot me…you can't shoot me…" he said as he sat up, facing the opposite direction.

"HOW ARE YOU SO DAMN SURE? YOU WANNA FIND OUT?", she shouted, her hands shaking ever so slightly.

"Because you told me once, that you would never keep bullets in the gun, because…" he paused and turned around… "You were afraid Nathan would find it." As he turned around, Shannon's hand shook and dropped the gun.

"Jim? JIM!", she exclaimed as her hand came to her mouth. But it wasn't the same James…he was different.

"Yeah, Shan, it's me", he said as he slowly sidled up to her. He grabbed her arms and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Her mouth was still open and all she could do was hug him. He brought her close and she closed her eyes and heard his breath in her ear. She turned away.

"But how…what…you were dead!", she exclaimed, her eyes filling up with tears.

"I was dead…let me explain", he said, taking a seat on the edge of her bed.

"The Kraytac took me, Miguel and Ford. They took us quickly, about 6 weeks after you and I got back."

"But you were never missing, you and Ford and Ortiz were never missing", Shannon frantically said.

"That's the worst part- they sent some of their people, they made them look just like us. We could see everything they did. It was more of an experiment, an experience of humanity. We tried to tell them what they were doing was NOT a part of humanity, but they didn't listen. Then, when we saw me, well, it, die, we knew it was time. But they had other plans. They weren't exactly happy about one of them dying either, especially to save a human…"

Shannon just looked at him, as she brought her quivering lip under control.

"I just blamed her for all of it…", she said, walking over to the bed and grabbing his head, "you were gone and I had nothing, except Nathan".

"I missed you so much. You were all I thought of.... Ortiz and Ford were taken back. The Kraytac erased their memories, so they couldn't tell anything. Shortly after this, you left the SQ. The switch happened so quickly, the crew didn't even know what happened.

The recent memories the fake Ortiz and Ford had experienced were quickly transferred into their memories, and they were taken home", he laughed, "They didn't even know what hit them."

Shannon sat down on the bed and just ran her hands through his hair.

"They kept me there. They put me to work, days, or what I thought were days turned into work shifts and resting periods. They couldn't send me back, don't you see! I had a life, a family, and they took it! I don't know how long I was there, it was years. Years wasted. I knew I had to leave, but maybe I lost my will, myself. I never had the chance to get away. Then they came, the rebels."


***************


Alarms were ringing all around him; all Brody could do was look and panic. Some of the guards quickly forgot about the work slaves and ran to the bridge. One of them was screaming small rants into a comm device on the wall. The rebellion had been in full swing; Jim learned earlier from listening to the conversation of the duty guards. The commander of the ship often flooded the hallways and quarters, even the slave quarters, which were filled with all kinds of aliens- humans, Kraytac, and an assortment of others, with war propaganda. A whole schpeal about loyalty equaling stability, and how the underground rebellion were the cause for all the problems of the nation. Brody always rolled his eyes, but not too obviously. He had heard learned about great madmen doing this in the past, and it always led to their own defeat.

But now was not the time for words- it was definitely the time for action, and action was what was going on all around him. He leaned against one of the walls as he inched his way down the smoky hallway towards ops. The screaming guard from before was suddenly hit by a blast of fire and hit the ground hard. Other guards and officers came running out into the hallway from surrounding rooms and ran away from ops. One of them brushed against Brody hard, causing him to fall to his knees. He almost fell to the ground, his hand to his now bloody lip and more and more fumes filling the air. Then, a hand grabbed the back of his uniform. It was a Kraytac, who said "go now slave- you are free!". Brody almost didn't believe him, before down to the docking ring and into the transport following his liberator.

Brody sat with the other surviving slaves, most draped over each other in the small, crowded and hot transport. The same man that had freed him came confidently into the room. He stood in the center of former slaves, some bowing before him, some breathlessly thanking him. Jim just sat quiet against the wall, and looked up at him. He carried a rather large weapon in his hand. He began to speak (in Kraytac, of course).

"All of you have been freed by the KRM- the Kraytac Right's Movement. Most of you won't believe this, but we do not agree with our government's policies and experiments in first contact and biotechnology. This was the final battle in a long chain of events, and I am happy to say that in the not too distant future, a government for everyone will be set up, and not one that rules with absolutism. You will all be returned to your homes."

With that, some slaves began begging to go back, or not to go back, but Jim couldn't believe it. He took his head in his hands, and then slowly sat up and took a good look at those hands. What could he do now- years had been wasted.


**************


Shannon wrapped her arms around Jim's neck. He held her arm close, breathing in her smell.

"Oh Jim…", Shannon muttered. He let her arms go and got up from the bed.

"If you still don't believe me…perhaps you should take a look over there", he said, pointing a darkened corner of the room. Emerging from the darkness was two forms. As they came into light, Shannon's eyes widened. It was she, about 20 years older and a beautiful young woman, about 19, who looked very much like her. She had Jim's devilish eyes and light brown hair, but highlights of Shannon's own red. She had a medium build and about 5'7.

"What's going on?", she asked, startled.

"Don't be afraid Shannon- I'm you, 20 years from now. This is our daughter- Emmeline. You don't know about her yet, but she's already growing", the older woman said, looking down at Shannon's stomach. Shannon felt herself. The young woman maintained a confident face.

Jim stepped into the light.

`When I got to you, it had been like I had just been treading water for so many years. But I had a chance to pick up where I left off. I saw you one day sitting on the beach, the breeze coming off the waves moving your hair. You were wearing this white dress with small little straps that fell off your shoulder. You were still beautiful Shannon…but you were alone. Alone, hardened to the years. I was filled with this absolute anger, all this sorrow and regret about all those wasted years, what they took from me."

Shannon stood up and walked over to him, her arms now crossed in front of her.

"What's the plan Jim, why did you bring them here?"

"Look at me…do you think I belong here? My god Shannon, I'm 45 years old! I can't stay here! The day I saw you on the beach…", he went quickly to the bed, "that's when I came up with it…"

"Came up with what?", she said, now gripping the edge of the dresser behind her.

"Change history!", he said, jumping up towards her.

"I remembered…all the missions came back to me. The Mobius Hole- one of the most unstable and hush operations of the UEO. I read about what our son had did, and I knew I could do it too. However unpredictable the results I had to wait and find out. I guess I got lucky this time, I came back 8 days ago. Its not too late Shannon! I'm still out there, right now. The Seaquest knows about the Kraytac, they can try to negotiate to get me back. I've never been selfish in my life, hell, I gave my life to the UEO. Its time they gave it back."


May 3, 2032


"Hey Tony, are you seriously going to give me grief about tearing down your posters?", Lucas Wolenczak said slyly as he looked at the other young man, now bringing in a tool kit to repair a bulkhead.

"Eh eh eh ENSIGN Wolenczak", the broad shouldered man said, standing up straight, "Ill have you know that both Tiffany AND Gale came out of my own paycheck ok? Beauty like that doesn't come cheap… now I gotta go back out while were docked tonight and try to find some more."

Lucas smirked.

"Beauty? Yeah, sure Tony. I'm very sure that's exactly why-", he was interrupted by a beeping from the console in front of him. He flipped on the outside monitor.

"Captain Hudson- I, uh, think you should come take a look at this…" he said through his headset.

"What is it Ensign?",replied a voice, sounding slightly annoyed.

"I think its better you come and see this one for yourself…its something of a more, eh, unbelievable nature."

O'Neill came over and leaned over the console.

"Oh my god…"

A few minutes later Hudson stormed onto the bridge and quickly made his way over to Wolenczak. He looked briefly into the outside dock monitor. His face softened and his lips parted slightly as he saw Shannon West standing there, with none other than James Brody and two women.

"What in hell…Mr. Wolenczak, grant them access. I want them on this bridge immediately."

"Yes sir…docking bay you are granted access and are to report to the bridge."

Shannon looked nervous and wide eyed into the camera as she followed Jim into the doorway. Older Shannon and Emmeline kept their eyes straight forward and kept walking. For the next few seconds few people talked on the bridge, just some technical banter. O'Neill looked at Emmeline and she smiled a terrific smile back at him. He looked down quickly, hoping no one saw. The tension was broken by someone's boots clanking on the metal bridge. They looked up quickly just in time to see Ortiz come back onto the bridge...

"Hey thanks Lucas for covering for me…I really had to talk to my mother, something about my brother and that her roses fell this spring and…" right then, Shannon and Brody come up behind him. Everyone slightly gasped, and Loni came down from the upper level and leaned against the wall.

Miguel kept talking and finally noticed the gasps. He looked up. "And anyway so now she…what's everyone staring at?", he looked around and finally looked behind him. "Hey Shannon nice to see you", Miguel's smile quickly faded as his eyes looked at James. "Oh my god…", he quickly backed away towards the others.

"Hi everyone…it's nice to be back…I'm sure you all know, this is James Brody. The other two, that's a longer story."

"So you're still out there somewhere? West, do you actually believe all this?", Hudson asked, leaning on his elbows on the conference table.

"Yes Captain, I do," both Shannon's replied at the same time.

Everyone stopped talking for a moment, as the two looked at each other and the younger replied. She replied looking at all the faces around the table, "I knew my husband, and he is my husband, no matter what his age now is." She met his eyes, and turned up the corners of her mouth in a half smile.

"And Ortiz and I don't have any memories of this? Why were we brought back and Brody wasn't?", Ford asked, circling around the table.

"They couldn't bring back a dead man", Brody said flatly next to Shannon. Loni kept staring down at the table, silent since the two had walked onto the bridge.

"Okay well let's say that he or you or whatever is out there. Negotiating? How is that possible?", Ford continued now sitting sternly across from Brody.

"Commander…Jonathan, you don't spend 20 years doing work detail without learning a thing or two or about them…routines, routes. The whole point of their experiment was to learn the human experience. To learn about humanity and sacrifice. They learned. And you also don't spend 20 years doing work detail without pirating a little software".

With that Brody reached into older Shannon's satchel and pulled out a computer chip and a small gray square, about 2 inches thick. He handed the chip to Lucas, and sat glaring at the small box. Lucas pushed the small chip into the wall display, and came flooding in were charts of stars, and a lot of jumbled numbers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to a Kraytac emergency tracking beacon. Almost every one of them have this. It's just like any other emergency tracking, like the ones that we have", Brody said, and then proceeded to open the small box which flipped open revealing quite a few buttons and a small monitor.

"Lucas I'm sure you can figure out what this does. Each smaller ship from the "mother" ship has its own signature. The crew on the particular ship is trained to recognize the particular signal of their own beacon. This is a beacon from the ship I was held on…"

Hudson layed back in his chair, a pinched look on his face. "Okay, suppose we do activate this little beacon here…what are they going to do? Just descend on the earth and just hand you over?" he asked.

Brody and Shannon looked at each other…

"Well no, that's why we needed help from an old friend"…


*************


"Lucas, this better be good…I was actually looking forward to having some kind of life outside the Seaquest…", Nathan Bridger explained as he sat down on the monitor.

"I'm sorry Sir, if there was any other way we would have tried to fix it ourselves, but I thought that it was a pretty strange turn of events…maybe you should see for yourself", Lucas said, as the monitor shifted over to Brody, who's arms were crossed his chest and standing nervously to Lucas's right.

"Hi Captain, its been a long time…", Brody muttered.

"My god…how can this be?", Bridger exclaimed sitting forward in his chair.

"Sir, it's a very long story. But we need your help."


*****************


"The Kraytac are not savages, they are explorers not unlike ourselves", Nathan explained as he circled around the conference table. "Although their methods are arguable, I think they just might of learned something about humanity from us. It's just hitting the right angle that's important. When they get here and realize that there wasn't really an emergency, they are going to want an explanation and a good one."

Hudson cleared his throat. "Captain Bridger, seeing as you have had past experience with them, I would like to assist you, hell maybe I can learn a thing or two", he said, approaching the older man.

"That would be fine…", Bridger answered, sighing.


***************


Older Shannon walked into her quarters. She reached out with her hands, her reddish hair now in a shoulder length bob, she felt so out of place not being young, excited and in uniform on this ship. She touched the walls, its cool smoothness a familiar feel she had missed, but learned to hate since that day.

Emmeline briskly walked with gusto through the walls of the infamous SeaQuest. She had heard so many tales from her mother and from her brother, now she got to come here and grasp history for herself. She leaned into one of the windows that carried water through the ship. All of a sudden a man went by the window and shot her a look. His face developed into a cocky smirk, his fingers turned into a gun which he "shot" at her. She excitedly smiled and backed away from the window. "Bring it on…", she said, smirking.

All of a sudden, she backed into someone. "Oh! My god I'm sorry!", she said, bending down to the floor to pick up a few computer discs that the person had dropped.

"No I'm sorry…it's actually my fault, I just take up way too much space," the owner of the other hands, said, with a brisk laugh at the end.

"No it is…I should have been looking where I was-", she stopped talking as they finally made eye contact. She didn't know what it was about his eyes- honesty, kindness- humor. But they hooked her emotions. She cleared her throat. He slightly backed away from, stuttering his speech a little bit.

"Well, I'm Tim- Tim O'Neill", he said, extending his hand.

"Em Brody", she said, grabbing the hand and gripping the extended hand.

"Oh yeah- you're Jim's daughter- how old are you? 23? 24?" he asked hopefully.

"Actually I'm 19- but don't worry-", she said as she started walking his way, "I'm no saint", she continued slyly.

Tim gulped as he followed her, looking her briskly up and down.

"Could I buy you a drink?", he asked.

"Eh- I have a better idea", she said, walking faster towards the inner aquarium.

Tim sighed. "Oh boy".

"And after I graduated I wanted to explore and since I was so good with languages I thought the UEO would be best", Tim finished.

"Well, I graduated with top honors in French, Norwegian and some American Indian languages…but enough about school. I've always found it a little…well, dull", Em said.

"So where is that dolphin now?" Em asked, dipping her hand into the water.

"Well usually after about 1100 hours they let him outside and he usually stays out all night.", Tim innocently replied.

"All night?", Em replied, starting to unbutton the top button of her small V-Neck sweater, and walking towards a flustered Tim. She walked up to his chest and looked up at him, and kissed him lightly on the lips and then on the neck. He struggled to maintain his train of thought as she planted more kisses on him.

"Well- usually all night, but `all' is such a relative term, I mean uh, to some people it means sunrise to sundown and to others it could mean, oh boy, just the time they sleep but others it just means-", he was interrupted by a great kiss on the lips. His arms dropped the few computer chips they were holding and extended out, dropping ever so slightly to a weakened position.

He fell backwards a few feet onto his bottom, and Em kneeled above him, straddling him with her knees. He fell back onto his elbows and grabbed her on the shoulders, this time him kissing her. She stretched above him, him grabbing undoing one more button, now three undone.

"Wait"- he said, grabbing her by the shoulders to stop her.

"What?", she asked, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"This isn't right- I mean your Jim's daughter", he said, shaking his head ever so slightly.

"Well just because I'm someone's daughter doesn't mean I'm a little girl", she said, quickly undoing the rest of her top and unveiling her bra.

"Well", he said, looking at her, "you're definitely not a little girl."

And with that, she grabbed him and kissed him, hard.

"Wait-", he said, grabbing her by the shoulders once again.

"WHAT?", she said loudly this time, a little more annoyed.

"Just well maybe this isn't the best place- I mean there are a lot of maintenance people coming through here and if we got caught it would be a lot of trouble and well-"

"Alright. Maybe that's a sign- that's just a taste, Tim O'Neill."

And with that, she buttoned up her top and walked out.

Tim collapsed onto the floor.


May 4, 2032 0930 HRS
The Bridge


"Anything headway Mr. Wolenczak?", Hudson asked, sipping his third cup of morning coffee and still not feeling any better.

"Well actually yes- and no. Well I've almost got all the technology figured out. With Brody's help it's been really good but still no cigar." He, Brody and young Shannon went back to work.

"Well keep at it- the sooner this is over with, the better."


Older Shannon woke up that morning, almost not realizing where she was. The last 15 years she lives on the San Juan Islands in Washington, not in the middle of the ocean on a huge tin can. She woke up happy though. Someone had decorated her quarters with tropical flowers and left French toast on a plate on the table. She smiled and sat up.

The note next to the plate read-

"To a still beautiful woman- welcome to the first morning of the rest of our lives. All pain is in the past. Jim."

She rested her head in her hand.


*****************


Tim looked at his watch. 1100 hours and he didn't have to be on duty till- tomorrow. He smiled to himself as he remembered today was his day off. It felt good to actually get to wear some of the civilian clothes he bought on leave. A beep came from the door.

"Come in", he said.

Glancing up he saw Em bounding in, her beautiful reddish blond hair free and wild about halfway to her elbows, its waves framing her beautiful face perfectly. She wore a mischievous smile and more clothes than the last time he had seen her. He smiled. She had a tightish ankle length light pink skirt on, with a small sleeveless blouse that hugged her curves perfectly. She came up and kissed him, causing them to both falls back on the bed, her on top.

"We always seem to end up this way, don't we?", he said with a frank laugh.

She smiled and retracted. He sat up on the bed and she leaned against his dresser. "So…what are you doing today?", she said, her fingers dancing about the objects on his dresser.

"Actually…I was planning to-, well you see me and-, well, actually, nothing. I actually was going to go and see if I could help with your father."

"Well they really don't need a whole lot of help. Mom and pops seem to have it under control as well as Lucas. Anyway I thought we could do something together today", she answered.

"What did you have in mind?", he asks.

Older Shannon walked around the deck on the way to the Bridge. Suddenly she felt a hand clasp around her arm.

"Shannon- boy oh boy you can still charm anything with two legs", Tony Piccolo said, appearing from around the corner.

"Hi Tony…how have you been?", she said giving him a huge hug.

"Well, as well as can be expected. Still stuck like a sardine in a can. But I'm hanging on. Keep it real, I'm on my way to duty so I have to go".

"Bye", Shannon said as she again had fond memories.


1200 HRS
The Bridge


Lucas typed in the final sequence of keys on his keyboard.

"Sir I'm ready to activate the beacon. Since I don't have the bio signature that is needed, I've created a computer program to bypass the security and go straight to activation."

Hudson stood behind him.

"Good work Mr. Wolenczak."

Lucas finished hooking up the modem to the small gray box, and typed in a key. The small gray box flipped open, and the small monitor first turned a green, then blue, and finally settled on a alternating red and yellow screen.

"And that should be it", Brody said, looking down at the box. "They should make contact within twelve hours, believe me these guys can really move when they need to. All we can do now, is wait."

"When you said you knew of some place- this isn't exactly what I had in mind! This is like something you do on a two-day shore leave or something! I mean we only have the specter for another…", his eyes widened as he looked at his watch," five hours!" Tim hollered down the beach at Em.

She simply turned around and smiled at him, and the sight of her with the wind sweeping about her like a tornado, the sky painted with the colors of the ocean and the waves pounding onto the shore was enough to take his breath away.

Tim started to walk towards her. Suddenly, she unbuttoned her skirt and slid it down around her ankles. Her black panties hung on her hips. She started to unbutton her top button by button. Tim ran the rest of the way.

"What do you think you're doing?", he said, looking around and down the beach.

"Oh come on Tim", Em said, turning to him and kissing him lightly on the lips.

"It's a private beach, no one is home anyway", she continued, first gesturing towards the "For Sale" sign on the dune, and then looking deeply into his eyes, "besides where's your sense of adventure?"

And with that she removed her top to again show him her bra. She began to sprint towards the beach. Tim stood stunned for a moment. All of a sudden his outstretched arms caught her panties and her bra which had been thrown through the air. He realized what they were and looked towards the beach. All he could see against the sun on the water was her silhouette, bounding towards the water.

"Come on!", she again yelled.

With that, he quickly removed his shirt and started to unbutton his pants as he raced towards the water. He tucked his glasses into his pocket and threw the clothes on the sand. She came out of the water to greet him, him stunned at first by her boldness and her beauty. Her well-shaped bust came up to his bare chest, and her dripping flesh felt so soft against him. She removed the rest of his clothing, just his underwear without even looking down. He started to relax some more, after all this girl obviously liked him.

He kissed her hard on the lips, closing his eyes to fully "feel". He grasped her on the arms right below the shoulders and she hugged him close to her, rubbing her hands across his great, smooth back. She slowly led him over to the water, until it was almost up around his shoulders. She wrapped her legs around him, her now taller than him, his hands on her buttocks supporting her and holding her closer to him. He now kissed the base of her neck, them moving closer to the shore.

She wrapped her arms around his head, her breasts now closer to his face. He kissed her shoulders and worked his way down to her breasts. He couldn't do it. He suddenly stopped.

She grabbed his head in her hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not totally…comfortable…", he said, not able to make eye contact with her.

"Its okay Tim, they are mine and I wanted to share them with you, I thought they would make you happy. But if you aren't okay with that, that's fine", she said flashing a sweet smile.

He breathed deep and smiled. He again began to cover her neck in kisses. She groaned lightly as his lips tingled against her. He then worked his way down again and she felt his lips softly caress her skin. The warm osculation continued down to the soft flesh of her breasts and he wrapped his one free hand around one and caressed it. She reached around and grabbed his butt, then worked her way towards his throbbing groin. She massaged him with her hand, and his whole body relaxed and tensed at the same time with each touch. He finally moved his free hand onto her knee, then up her thigh and finally in between her legs. She squealed slightly and moaned as his fingers started slowly moving in and out of her.

"Tim", she breathed into his ear. His only answer was a long moan.

She finally slid onto her own two feet, and then smiled devilishly as a confused Tim watched her breathe in very deep and then go under the water. Bubbles came up as he felt her take him into her mouth. He breathed deeply and started panting slowly. She came up quickly, the sight of her sexy and dripping with water was more than he needed. He finally grabbed her and kissed her wildly, bringing her one leg up on him again and then the other, so again she was straddling him.

He finally entered her and she wrapped her arms around his head. She could feel him filling her, and slowly thrusting in and out of her, making her insane. She felt a great swell of pleasure building up, and he was breathing heavily into her ear. The water surrounding them made both of them slippery and the sensations was more than she could handle. He began thrusting a bit faster, going deeper and deeper with every one. The wave of emotion was building up more and more and she moaned even louder than before. Suddenly, it all came together and she felt the shudders of an orgasm go through her whole body. He groaned loudly as well, and he stopped thrusting and tensed for a moment against her.

Both of them, out of breath and exhausted fell weak in each other's arms. She slid off of him, her body still awake with pleasure, and leaned against him.

"That was wonderful", she said, leaning slightly against his body. She didn't hear anything.

"Tim?". She looked up at his face and saw a dazed smile. Then he fell backwards into the water.

"Tim!", she said, laughing as he scrambled and started swimming.


1300 HRS


Brody walked into the mess hall. He slowed down, and walked over to the bar. He placed his hand on the smooth side of it. He looked around and spotted young Shannon at a table, sullenly reading a book and sipping out of a glass. Every once in a while her eyes would drift from the side of the book onto the table and up the side of the glass. She let out a slow sigh and went back to her book. She picked the cherry out of her drink and held it in her fingers for a few seconds while she finished reading a sentence.

Brody smirked and quickly ordered a drink from the bar and made his way over. He loomed over her.

"You're working that cherry like it just bought you dinner", he said obnoxiously.

She looked up at him, her soulful brown eyes a bit tired.

"I think I'm sensing a little bit of déjà vu here, isn't this how you and I got into this mess? I suppose now you're going to want to show me around the ship…", she said, looking down and smiling.

Brody sat down at the table next to her, his face suddenly serious.

"I know its been tough, when I saw what it did, and that I had to know that I had a wife and a son and, well a life, and it wasn't happening. I was a prisoner, and I just want it so we can have a future together."

Shannon touched his hand.

"I know Jim…it's just been tough. Here I was trying to get past it, and then all these memories are dredged up again."

Brody smiled.

"I just kept remembering all those memories of the island. Even after I got back…it was hard tracking you down, I was actually looking for "Shannon Elizabeth Brody".

"Well, West was still my professional name. I hadn't had time to change it in my registration yet, I mean we'd been married for about 2 months".

"Those memories were the only thing that kept me sane during that time of-", a huge rocking of the sub cut him off. Shannon slipped half way off her seat, but stopped from falling by putting her hand to the floor.

Ortiz's broken up voice came through the com system

"Shannon Brody, West and Brody report to the bridge now!"


*************


They arrived quickly in the bridge to sound of a red alert. Henderson and Ortiz were staring out the front screen, Lucas was furiously typing and holding his headset close to his head. An almost transparent ship was floating in the water ahead of them, treading the water.

Hudson quickly came down the small steps. "It seems as if your friends are here…", he said, glancing at them.

Bridger came quickly through the doors, and went right over to Lucas's side. "Lucas, what's going on? What do they want?"

Lucas winced.

Brody suddenly started to fall, but grabbed the edge of one of the bulkheads. Henderson came to his side and held him steady.

"They were telekinetic…", Brody grunted, "they don't understand that the signal is not a prisoner. It must be operating on some tracking device…"

"They have given us 12 hours to release the prisoner, or they start firing."

Bridger's face became flushed.

"Ortiz open a channel…

Attention: This is the UEO Vessel Seaquest. I am Captain Nathan Bridger. There is no prisoner, that you in fact have one of our people who we would like returned. Just in case you didn't pick up on those vibes, take a look at this…", he growled as he punched in numbers on the console.

Lucas closed the channel.

Brody suddenly fell to the floor and shook wildly. Henderson came to his side.

"EMERGENCY MED TEAM TO THE BRIDGE! Sir he's going into some kind of shock…I need to get him to sick bay right away".

Almost instantly a team of medics arrived and they started to carry Brody out, Henderson standing beside him with a hypo ready. They disappeared into the transport with older Shannon. Shannon followed them to the door, but looked back on the bridge.

"Sir, they are sending a message, I'm accepting…"

An image flashed on the screen, it was a man, or at least the shape of a man. He had a disturbingly calm face.

"SEAQUEST- we have received a distress signal. Please return #345.5677 and we will not fire."

Bridger sighed.

"Hyperion ship- if you cross check your personnel records you will see that no member of your ship is missing. We used a tracking ID from one of your ships to communicate with you. You have an officer, Lt. James Brody that is a prisoner on your ship. He was unrightfully taken. Please return him to us."

"This is not a negotiation. Please return our prisoner and we will not fire. The UEO can go in peace."

"Hyperion Ship- you have one of our prisoners. Brody, James, Earth. #487.9322. Please return him to us."

The man on the screen remained calm and punched in a few numbers on another console.

"Brody, James. #487.9322 will be transported."

With that, the screen went blank. All of a sudden, the whole ship shook.


Sick Bay


Brody was stabilized on the table. Shannon was grabbing his hand. He gave a quick laugh.

"20 years working in agate mines on alien planets…", he said, looking over his body.

"Just know that I always loved you…", he said as he again went into a seizure. Shannon held his hand to her face and Loni worked as hard as she could. Then, there was silence.

"I loved you too…", she whispered into the air. Loni hung her head, soft tears.


*****************


"Were under fire!", Lucas yelled from the console.

"Ortiz open another channel! Hyperion ship- I demand to know what the meaning of this is!" Bridger yelled.

"Firing is coming from another unmarked vessel…we are getting some communiqué…it's the Kraytac Right's Movement, its interference!"

"Fire on the other vessel! Mr. Ford take a specter!"


****************


"Okay Captain! We docked!" Ford said to SeaQuest as the specter docked into the alien ship. 5 security men and himself ran inside. There was a lot of confusion, but they had some passwords and access codes to non-essential parts of the ship. They quickly broke into the slave quarters and rushed through the hallways of moaning prisoners when they were met with fire from behind.

Bham! Bham! Two huge explosions nearly hit Ford and he fired back, hitting the two guards. One of the prisoners rushed up to them. He was dirty, his hair was very shaggy, but it was Brody.

"Better late then never, huh Jonathan?" he said, grabbing one of the guns and running out first. The security guards followed. With shots coming from behind them, they made it back to the specter, with only a few casualties.


******************


Young Shannon was waiting outside the docking bay. She could feel her heart pulsating in her throat as she was anticipating who would come out. First 3 security guards left quickly, shaking their heads and congratulating each other on their luck.

Then there was a break…she was the side of an all black outfit, carrying something heavy. Then she saw him…a figure holding onto Ford, limping but still strong. He looked up at her and just sighed. Her face wrinkled up and she ran towards him. She cried out loudly and just wrapped her arms around him.

"Captain, I want to thank you for everything. You gave me back my life, gave me a second chance." Brody said, extending his hand to Hudson.

"If you ever want to rejoin…" Hudson said, smiling with contentment, shaking his hand.

"And Admiral…", Brody started, out of words, facing Bridger.

"No need James…no need.", he said.

"We better go Jim", Shannon said.

"Why?" he asked, facing her..

"We have our whole lives", she said, smiling back.

"Captain, we would like to go back through the wormhole. Maybe then and only then can everything be set right", the future Shannon said.


*********************


"I'll never forget you Tim", Em said to the young officer just outside his quarters.

"I'll definitely never forget you…I don't think I've ever had so much fun at the beach in my whole life…", he said smiling.

She kissed him on the forehead and walked away.


******************


Shannon was standing on her patio again, facing the ocean. Her hands gripped the stone railing. She felt two strong hands come around her from behind. She closed her eyes and heard sweet soft breathing in her ear. She turned to kiss him.

She led his hand down below her stomach.

"There's something I want to tell you…I'm pregnant…"

He was stunned for a second and then smiled.

"There could be nothing better right now."


****************


Nathan then ran up to them, and the three of them hugged.



The End