MEET THE AUTHORS
JamieBlue

Jemisaid

Patt

Lauren

Diena

Dennis

Kat
***************
Title: A Night To Remember And To Forget

Author: Multiple

Rating: NC-17 Duh!

Pairing: Lucas/Tony Disclaimer: They don't belong to us, but we'll take REAL good care of 'em.

Summary: Well, there probably will be a plot somewhere :)



A NIGHT TO REMEMBER AND TO FORGET
Part 1 By JaimeBlue


Tim O'Neill stuffed his hands in his pants pockets and made his way back to his room from the Mess. The seaQuest had docked in San Francisco for a few days and most of the crew had been given shore leave, including him. However, he was simply going to spend his time in his room.

He'd never been a very social person, but in the last few months he'd retreated even further from his friends than the distance he usually kept. Everything he believed in had been torn to shreds and every step he took only served to remind him how empty and drained he felt.

As he stepped up to the door, he could have sworn he heard someone inside. He knew noone would invade his privacy, but he still kept alert as he turned the handle and opened the door.

Looking around, he saw the room was empty. He sat on his bunk, pulling off his glasses and rubbing his eyes.

The moment his head hit the pillow, he was out.

The door to the head creaked open and two mischievous faces peered out.

"Yo, Luke, we don't have to do no work here. He's out."

"Great. Tony, you grab his legs and I'll take his arms."

The two figures moved over to the bunk and each grabbed an end of Lt O'Neill.

"Man, Luke, he's heavier than he looks."

"Are you saying you can't even pick up Tim?"

"Naw, just sayin maybe we should let him stay on the ship like he wants to."

"He doesn't know what he wants, Tony. He's gonna have a good time if it kills him. Now get a move on. The others are waiting."



PART TWO
by Jemisaid

The shuttle was cold. Tim vaguely noted the fact that he appeared to be moving, despite the fact that he was lying still. A figure sat nearby, back turned to him.

He tried to focus on the figure in front of him, but couldn't see a thing. It suddenly registered that it was probably because his glasses were nowhere in sight.

The figure turned. It peered at him through blue eyes (Lucas has blue eyes he thought) and then called out something to an area he couldn't see, something to the effect of, "He's waking up. I need more of that valium, or we're never going to be able to surprise him. I can't wait till he sees him, he'll have a coronary, or think he's drunk to much."

Another person appeared, (or was that just that his vision was none to clear at the moment?), and bent near him. He guessed that it was Tony, but he wasn't sure.

"Yeah, he's coming around alright. Hand me the valium will ya Luke?"

Tim felt something in his arm, and the world went nice and black before he had to think about any of it.

Lucas and Tony looked at the somnolent figure, then at each other, and promptly burst out laughing. Lucas regained his breath first, managing to splutter out, "He is so not going to know what has hit him."

Tony looked at Lucas, eyes hungrily raking the younger man's body. "That's the idea Luke."

Lucas caught the look and smiled, shaking his head. "No way Tony, not now. Not with the others up the front, and not before tonight. I'm waiting until the party really gets going."

Tony leant closer and kissed Lucas passionately. "I didn't say nothing Luke."

Lucas kissed Tony back, pulling him out his own chair and onto Lucas' lap. "You didn't have to, lover. I can read you like a book."

"Tone it down! Can't you wait till we get this party on the road?"

"Sorry Commander!" Lucas yelled back. He quickly licked the inside of Tony's ear, illicting a shiver of desire from the other man. "You heard the Commander, seaman."

Tony sighed and held Lucas close. He's just jealous cause his toy's driving and he can't play."

"Tony, tonight is about Tim, and getting him to have fun for once. Not that we can't have fun as well, but you know, it's for him. He doesn't get enough."

Tony leered and reached between them to trace the outline of Lucas' erection. "Neither do I."

Lucas bit his lower lip and arched slightly. "Quit it Tony. You get plenty."

Ford appeared at the doorway and looked at them. "Piccolo, do you have no self control what so ever?"

Before Tony could answer, Brodie called out, "You already know that one sir! You were the one who was nearly caught with him in the service shaft."

Ford nearly blushed and turned back into the cockpit. "Just keep driving James or you won't be getting anything."

They travelled in silence for a while, growing closer to the dock into Las Angeles, where there night of fun could begin...........



PART THREE
by Lauren

As they docked the shuttle the others were too busy watching the controls (and thinking about things they all hoped to happen later to notice that O'Neill was begining to stir subtly in his sleep. Tim tried to think of what might be happening to him.

'where am I? The last I remember I was in my bunk and everyone was leaving for shore leave' Tim thought.

Shore Leave. Something Tim dreaded everytime it came around. It's not that his friends didn't want him to go with them. In fact, they were usually relentless in their persuit of getting him off the ship and into a little fun (or trouble as the case sometimed happened to be). All he wanted to do this Shore leave was sit in his room and think about one person. The one person that it would be almost impossible to see, but still he kept thinking about him.

"Hey Commander" Tony said from his seat after he'd been able to cool down long enough to remove himself from Lucas's lap. "I think he might be wakin' up."

'Is that Tony I hear? Why can't I see anything? Why can't I just wake up? Ah, maybe I'm only dreaming again.' Tim thought.

"Should we give him more or just let him wake up?" Lucas said to Ford as he stood cautiously over Tim.

"Don't bother giving him any more" Ford said comming to that back of the shuttle. "We're here...."



PART FOUR
by JamieBlue

Although Tim was slowly beginning to wake, he couldn't budge. His muscles felt liquid and all he could think of was laying where he was. He felt himself being lifted up, his arms dropped over people's shoulders as he was moved.

All of a sudden, he was hit by bright sunlight. He flinched away from the light, tucking his face into the nearest shelter.

"Yo, Tim, cut it out! That tickles!"

"Shut up, Tony, and keep up your side."

Another voice joined those which Tim knew were in on whatever this was.

"Be careful. He's still pretty out of it. If you drop him, I'll have to do something really bad to you."

"Well, Miguel, you can always give us a hand."

"Nah, we'd just disrupt him."

Tim managed to get one of his eyes open and took a few moments to adjust to the sunlight. Finally, he was able to open his other eye and get an idea of what was happening. He was being carried by Tony and Lucas as Miguel, Brody, and Ford walked ahead of them. Behind them was the ocean, and they were walking along the sand to a beachhouse that appeared to be the only sign of civilization in the area.

"Hey, Luke. Who's this guy we're meeting again?"

"Shhh! Ix-ne on the uy-gay! Trust me. You're gonna like him. Remember, he's the one who planned all this."

"Lucas," Tim managed to squeak out, "I wouldn't be a good translator if I didn't know pig latin."

"Welcome to the land of the living, Tim."

"Thanks, I think."

Finally, they'd arrived at the house. Ford, Brody, and Miguel stepped aside as Tony and Lucas pulled a now almost-walking Tim to the door...

...which opened suddenly revealing a bowed figure. The man righted himself, displaying a smiling face above his hawaiian shirt.

"Hey, Tim! Welcome to Casa de Krieg!"



PART 5
By Jemisard

Tim shook his head slightly, trying to get the image to focus properly. Ben Krieg. Yes, it was definitely his old crew mate.

Now, what was he doing here?

He turned to look at Miguel, his alledged best friend, who had probably set up this whole affair, but Miguel, arm around Jimmy's shoulders, was busy talking to Ben in hushed tones.

"Hey, stop moving so much Tim, you're heavy." Lucas re adjusted his grip and shifted his feet.

Ben had finished his discussion with Broide and Ortiz, it would easier to kill them if he started to think of them like that, and had come forwards, huge grin on his face. "Tim, it's great to see you! The guys tell me that you've been, well, a little pent up lately. I have just the thing, the perfect way of getting rid of stress, aches, pains, and...."

"Ben, you're trying to make him feel better, not sell him anything." Ford commented.

Pointedly ignoring his ex-commander, Ben continued on heartily, "....any other problems you might have. When Lucas and Miguel called me, who was I to refuse helping a friend? They said that everyhting's been pretty rough lately, and that you all needed a bit of R and R, not least of all you, since you seemed determined to dig yourself an early grave, but you always were like that."

Tim turned his accusing glare to the computer genius and sensor chief, both of whom managed to be more interested in somethign he couldn't see.

"So, come in, come in, my friends. I have got one hell of a night for you all.

"A night to remember." Ben had taken Tim's arm from Tony now.

"And probably forget, knowing Ben and his punch," Miguel laughed as he took Tim's other arm from Tony and started guiding him to the house.



A NIGHT TO REMEMBER AND TO FORGET 6
by Jemisard

I went mad. Great fun. Thought I was a lemon at one point. Spent a week jumping in and out of a gin and tonic lake

Tim shook his head slightly, trying to get the image to focus properly. Ben Krieg. Yes, it was definitely his old crew mate.

Now, what was he doing here?

He turned to look at Miguel, his alledged best friend, who had probably set up this whole affair, but Miguel, arm around Jimmy's shoulders, was busy talking to Ben in hushed tones.

"Hey, stop moving so much Tim, you're heavy." Lucas re adjusted his grip and shifted his feet.

Ben had finished his discussion with Broide and Ortiz, it would easier to kill them if he started to think of them like that, and had come forwards, huge grin on his face. "Tim, it's great to see you! The guys tell me that you've been, well, a little pent up lately. I have just the thing, the perfect way of getting rid of stress, aches, pains, and...."

"Ben, you're trying to make him feel better, not sell him anything." Ford commented.

Pointedly ignoring his ex-commander, Ben continued on heartily, "....any other problems you might have. When Lucas and Miguel called me, who was I to refuse helping a friend? They said that everyhting's been pretty rough lately, and that you all needed a bit of R and R, not least of all you, since you seemed determined to dig yourself an early grave, but you always were like that."

Tim turned his accusing glare to the computer genius and sensor chief, both of whom managed to be more interested in somethign he couldn't see.

"So, come in, come in, my friends. I have got one hell of a night for you all.

"A night to remember." Ben had taken Tim's arm from Tony now.

"And probably forget, knowing Ben and his punch," Miguel laughed as he took Tim's other arm from Tony and started guiding him to the house.



part 7
By lauren

Tim allowed himself to be led into Ben's house. He was still a little groggy so everything took a minute to adjust in his mind, but Tim was perceiving far more than the guys thought he was. He immediately noticed that the guys were acting well....strange. Kind of like they were trying to hide something from him. Lucas and Tony kept exchanging looks that Tim couldn't read and Ford and Brody seemed a little too concerned with how Tim was talking everything in.

When he gave them all the slightest smile they noticeably relaxed and turned to make themselves at home in Ben's large living room.

Tim looked to Miguel in hopes of reading his best friend. Miguel never could keep anything from Tim, he hoped tonight was no different. Miguel immediately noticed Tim's confused and worried expression and pulled Tim's arm a little closer to his body and turned his face towards his friend and whispered, "Relax Tim, this is going to be great. Just what you need, I promise."

There was a look in Miguel's eyes that Tim couldn't quite figure but he knew he'd never seen it before...well, maybe once or twice. But Tim trusted Miguel beyond anything else so he just chalked it all up to his current not-quite-all-there state of mind and simply shrugged it off. After all, what else could he do?

Tim began to look around the place. Lucas and Tony had made themselves comfortable on the couch next to each other and were talking quietly. Ford had put on some music and Brody was looking out the window at the great view of the beach in the moonlight. Ben turned casually to Miguel and Tim (who was finally standing on his own) and with a sparkle that Tim definitely recognized and said, "I'm going to get the Margarita's from the kitchen" and let go of Tim's arm as he called over his shoulder, "With extra salt right Ortiz?"

Miguel just smiled at Tim and hollered back "You know me too well Ben" then turned to Tim "So what do you say we go check out what Brody is so interested in outside?"

Tim nodded and followed Ortiz towards the big sliding glass doors that led out to the beach.



Part Eight
by Jamie Blue

As Tim allowed himself to be led over to the window, he noticed Ford piling up some wood and kindling to start a fire in the large fireplace.

"Hey, Jim," Miguel began, "what's so interesting out there?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just that we've got some company."

"What? We're not expecting anyone else..."

Miguel and Tim stepped up next to Brody and searched the empty moonlit beach with their eyes. There was nobody out there. Miguel was about to make some comment to Brody when his eyes spotted movement among the waves. All three men smiled, watching as a dolphin jumped and splashed in the sparkling water.

"All right everybody," Ben's voice chimed from the kitchen. "Gather 'round. Drinks are being served."

Most of the guys moved to sit on the couches and chairs surrounding the newly lit fire, but Tim held back with Miguel hovering over his shoulder. Ben entered carrying a large tray of glasses and began passing them around. As he handed a glass to Lucas, Ford began to object.

"Now Ben, you know he's only eighteen..."

"Yes, Jonathan," Ben began, leaving the glass in Lucas' hands, "and if we were in most other places, you would be right to object. However, at the moment you happen to be visiting my lovely summer home located on the Gaspe peninsula in the lovely province of Quebec, which means anyone eighteen and older can drink."

Ford looked like he wanted to object further, but he knew when he was in the minority. Ben looked over at where Tim was still standing, and walked over to him and Miguel, sliding an arm over Tim's shoulders.

"What have you got up your sleeve this time, Ben?" Tim asked.

"Nothing but my arms. Now come sit down."

Ben, with M---

And now, with Ben's arm slung casually yet comfortingly over his shoulders, Tim could barely believe they were once again in the same room together. All the more frustrating was Tim's belief that there was no way Ben could reciprocate his feelings.

And then there was Miguel...

As Tim had felt that gentle hand slide around his waist, his mind began piecing together all the veiled glances, the 'innocent' touches, and the seemingly offhand comments about his personal life. His best friend and roommate had feelings for him, and he would have been lying to himself if he even thought that the revelation wasn't contributing to his growing frustration.

Tim shifted, crossing his legs and hoping nobody had noticed why.

Lucas, who Tim realized was running a finger along Tony's hand, which happened to be resting on the teenager's knee, glanced over at Ford.

"I think it's about time."

Taking a deep breath, Jonathan rose and faced Tim and his 'captors'.



Part 9
by
*******